Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,496 members, 7,808,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:41 PM

Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? (1224 Views)

Fielding Jonathan, A Mistake – Dr. Raymond Dokpesi / Goodluck Jonathan, A.P.C And Salient Issues / 'Jonathan Belongs To The Olumba-olumba Sect' - Ayo Oritsejafor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by dmighty: 1:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just asking for clarification: Somebody said Okupe belongs to 'Eckankar faith movement' and Jonathan belongs to 'olumba olumba movement '
If so, why is CAN leadership portraying him as a disciple of Jesus? If not which Church/denomination does he belong to apart from ASOROCK Chapel?
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by Baawaa(m): 1:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
All of the above grin grin grin angry grin angry grin angry grin angry
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Well, since PEJ is a christian, that puppet-in-a-hat GEJ definately, is most likely to be too...
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by SeverusSnape(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ is a Buddhist. Any more question?

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by holatin(m): 1:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Christain in d day, olumba in d nite

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
From 12:00am to 5:59pm...olu olu
From 6:00am - 11:59pm ....Church

1 Like

Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by oziegbe2015: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
who told u jonadumb is christian. He is an occultist.
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
dmighty:
Just asking for clarification: Somebody said Okupe belongs to 'Eckankar faith movement' and Jonathan belongs to 'olumba olumba movement '
If so, why is CAN leadership portraying him as a disciple of Jesus? If not which Church/denomination does he belong to apart from ASOROCK Chapel?
He is a christian dude. What are you trying to prove? Try another one,this is stale.
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by jom28gy(m): 1:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
OLUMBA is the God of creation,but is unfortunate mankind does not know this,go and investigate.
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by ShakaZullu(m): 1:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
Christain in d day, olumba in d nite

But better than the terrorist Buhari
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by holatin(m): 1:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
ShakaZullu:

But better than the terrorist Buhari
proof he is terrorist or remain dumb till old age
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by saintopus(m): 1:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
Religion has never benefitted many Africans, more especially the major religion of Islam and Christianity.
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by ShakaZullu(m): 4:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
holatin:
proof he is terrorist or remain dumb till old age

BUHARI is a terrorist Apc is BOKOHARAM
Gej till 2019
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by dmighty: 8:12pm On Dec 27, 2014
In his most recent column for Saturday Sun ‘Press Clips’, veteran Nigerian journalist Mike Awoyinfa chronicled Redeemed Pastor J.T. Kalejaiye’s explosive sermon last Sunday in which he appeared to be canvassing support for the APC Buhari-Osinbajo ticket come February 2015.

In his message, Pastor Adeboye’s close confidant and touted to be among the favourites to one day take over Redeemed Christian Church Of God (RCCG) predicted ‘there would be a pleasant surprise in 2015 elections’, telling congregants to ‘go and mark it’.

Sounding angry with the way Nigeria is going, Kalejaiye, the regional evangelist of RCCG fumed: “Of what use is my brother, my blood brother who is not going to move the nation forward? And you want me to vote for him because he is my brother? Don’t let us deceive ourselves.”

He continued, “We have to change our system… Who is a Christian? Who is a Muslim? When I was working somewhere, my boss was a Muslim. I enjoyed under him. My boss provoked me to study further. My boss was always after my welfare. It shall be well him wherever he is today. He is a Muslim. The soldier attached to me was with me for almost 15 years. I never knew he was a Muslim. The day he opened his mouth to say “Sir, I am Muslim,” I said “What? But you follow me to the camp. You do this, you do that.” He said that when it was time to pray he would pray.

“Brethren, wake up! Who is a Christian? That somebody goes to church doesn’t make him a Christian. That somebody bears Christian name doesn’t make him a Christian. You are a Christian yet there is no employment for our youths. People who should be feeding their parents are still being fed by their parents. How many youths can get married today without the support of their parents financially? During our own time, we did our wedding, we only called our parents to come and eat. Today, our children who are 35, we are still feeding them.

“What are we saying? Let’s call a spade a spade, brethren. Things cannot continue this way. Corruption is the order of the day. You can steal and nothing will follow. That’s all… Brethren, if you don’t do something, something will do you. Wake up!”

Pastor Kalejaiye’s veiled support for Buhari comes after he appointed Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, also a high ranking Redeemed Pastor, as his running mate for the February 2015 general elections under the banner of APC.

SOURCE: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=97323
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by dmighty: 7:31am On May 26, 2015
Now that your Hero has lost and willing to shut down the nation, ask him when u see him in your Church, WHY he is ds wicked!
Re: Is Jonathan A Christian Or 'olumba Olumba'? by omenka(m): 7:38am On May 26, 2015
He's none of them. He's simply a multicellular organism with no religion.

(1) (Reply)

Catholic Secretariat Asks Enugu Bishop To Caution Mbaka / 22 FAMOUS SAYINGS OF PRESIDENT JONATHAN / What If Buhari Did Not Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.