Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:33 AM

At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time (2036 Views)

Look At The Snake My Younger Brother Killed This Night At His Door Step (PICS) / If You Could Be One Age Forever, What Age Would You Choose? / At What Age Should A Boy Be Called A Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 1:57pm On Dec 22, 2014
As for me i bathed with open door until by bush turned from brown to black and my mum had to start yelling at me.....i think i was 14 then

share urs

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by hkidola00(m): 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
wen ur diiick is growing musle like an olympic weightlifter
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by SeverusSnape(m): 2:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
When I started having bushes all around the place.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by alberto2k(m): 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
When my abuna begin dey salute Ochoi! Anytime way I see our neighbour daughter wear pant 4 inside compound grin grin
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
When did u start not when did u started.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Unibenstudent:
When did u start not when did u started.

tanx boss
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by ronald4lif(m): 2:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
Interesting, I am not sure exactly when I started but I think a few months after I started growing pubic hair
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by qadeerkug(m): 2:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
@age of 13
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by derrick333(m): 3:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol dats for pipo dat took dia bath in an enclosed bathroom, we NA outsid oo ,til pubic shw,we upgrade2bathroom cool
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Does it have anything to do with instinct or does environment makes one decide when to start.....or any of the above.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:13pm On Dec 22, 2014
derrick333:
Lol dats for pipo dat took dia bath in an enclosed bathroom, we NA outsid oo ,til pubic shw,we upgrade2bathroom cool

lols
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
derrick333:

@ what age bro
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by TrishaP(f): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
I think at Age 10, when I started growing..you know... Just entered secondary school then.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by derrick333(m): 3:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mavelshee:

@ what age bro
13 mayb 14 but pubic hair is d main criteria
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mavelshee:
As for me i bathed with open door until by bush turned from brown to black and my mum had to start yelling at me.....i think i was 14 then

share urs
haba, black bush at 14? Too small Na. Abi u planted it urself. Lol.
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by chimerase2: 3:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
I started at de age of 17 grin
Is a long story tho

1 Like

Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
urhoboman:
haba, black bush at 14? Too small Na. Abi u planted it urself. Lol.

i be OGB then na.....
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Deapexboy(m): 3:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ah stil dey open door uptil now...

Advice me! grin
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
chimerase2:
I started at de age of 17 grin
Is a long story tho

chaiiii....na your mum i dae pity

she go don cry 'my pikin my pikin' taya, tinkin say your brain don break inside
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
''
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
Deapexboy:
Ah stil dey open door uptil now...

Advice me! grin

''bro, stop eating your landlady's food'' in LIl wayne's voice
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Deapexboy(m): 3:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mavelshee:

''bro, stop eating your landlady's food'' in LIl wayne's voice

hmmmmmm...i don't get u..

Am stil a kid oo
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 3:51pm On Dec 22, 2014
Deapexboy:

hmmmmmm...i don't get u..

Am stil a kid oo

in Pete Edichie's voice '' My son, u r still a child....you will understand better when you are much older'' -sips palm wine and blinks-
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Tantidora(f): 4:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
When my breast were developing
and ........ Hmmmmm
Shysmiley
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Deapexboy(m): 4:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mavelshee:

in Pete Edichie's voice '' My son, u r still a child....you will understand better when you are much older'' -sips palm wine and blinks-

hmmmmmmm...ok
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by tosyne2much(m): 4:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mine was when I was 20 yrs ooo

Maybe na because shame no dey catch me sha

Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Kolade354(m): 4:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Mavelshee(m): 4:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tantidora:
When my breast were developing
and ........ Hmmmmm
Shysmiley

Wreally??
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by yemivictor: 4:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
Mavelshee:

LWKMD @ sips palm wine and links...
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Exjoker(m): 5:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Married men don't close the bathroom door when bathing at home
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by Juliaann(f): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
19 mine was late tho
Re: At What Age Did You Start Closing The Bathroom Door..how Did U Knw It Was Time by FLAWLES(f): 5:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lolzzzz;i still bath outSide tho

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Lalasticala / WHY WOULD U CALL URSELF 100%WEREY? / The Review: The Perfect Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.