Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me (2036 Views)

Birthday Wishes: Somebody Should Surprise Me / Ladies: How Do You Feel When Guys Are Staring At Your Boobs / My Girlfriend Is Beginning To Surprise Me- Anger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by Nobody: 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2014
Girls surprise me alot o! Now i am talking of ages between 13-17. Girls surprise me alot. When i see a girl, i scream...'See something', come on, you can't explain how big the something is meanwhile some are not blessed with Back.
Some girls using hijab, come and see the length at which the boobs will push the hijab forward and using angle of depression to measure the length, oh My God!
Some are barca fans and not chelsea supporters, and vice versa, meanwhile some are supporters of both clubs. Ah ah!
What will make a 14 year old girl have such boobs? Sexual intercourse ofcourse! I am afraid o...! No virgin again on earth... Aba!

Please this is not demoralising, ofcourse we know about it and we say it so why hide from the truth. Girls mi, you dey scare us and that is why the rape cases go higher... But you can't tempt me cos i am always with my quoran,bible and oracle... Sure thing.. Lol.....

No be GEJ and GMB cause this o....... No be PDP and APC, na ur handwork...o!
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by agrovick(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Way forward
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by DSuperWoman(f): 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
How can you say such a thing. Do you know the tears some girls cry because of oversize bossoms especialy at young age. I'll dare you come here and say its intercourse that caused it. Are you God? Do you know the chest pain some of them because of it? 90% of teenage girls I have met with big bossoms are teribly ashamed and even develop complex. I guess I know why, it's bacause of unreasonable guys like you. Later you'll start asking why girls hate you. You won't know its cuz of your coconut head

5 Likes

Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by dataplus87(m): 2:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
DSuperWoman:
How can you say such a thing. Do you know the tears some girls cry because of oversize bossoms especialy at young age. I'll dare you come here and say its intercourse that caused it. Are you God? Do you know the chest pain some of them because of it? 90% of teenage girls I have met with big bossoms are teribly ashamed and even develop complex. I guess I know why, it's bacause of unreasonable guys like you. Later you'll start asking why girls hate you. You won't know its cuz of your coconut head

Tell am..i guess he is a kid
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by izsmike: 2:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
DSuperWoman:
she is pained. op there is God o
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by olexjay(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
@OP ....... Its a talent bro to keep surveying bosoms around..... :/
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
DSuperWoman:
Don't tell me what is not! Cancer is different from what we ar talking about. If the girl @ 15 is endowed that much and u're telling me chest pain or what'ver. These girls are flirt! Imagine: There was a girl i liked, as in i loved her self and it was later close to three months that i had to see her again and imagine what i saw..! And i later got the fact that she's now involved....in sex! Excuse me, when sex is going on, don't they squeeze the what'ver... And it turns out like balloon that's been pressed! They dnt like it...and they get involved? Let me tell u sth today... When Sperm gets into ur body... It stretches and enlarges ur body parts..cos as the tie that put them together has been cut off and that's the virginity! Cos u're a female? If it's cancer we will know but my age mate should av that kind of something ah ah! Maturity has been taken to another dimension. Some are endowed but something enhanced it! Why will twins have different kind of boob's sizes? Ofcos... One is big another flat and ofcos one is promiscuous and the other Holy...holy...holy is the song..... U're a female that's why u talk this way sister....cos i am so sure u're older than i am.....so sister let's face the reality....! Who cares if they hate me? I care not... That's not my target... That's nt my bizness..!
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by DSuperWoman(f): 11:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
Okay now I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for your pain but that doesn't give you the right to talk down busty girls because ONE girl broke your heart (get a move on). I didn't say anything about cancer. If you didn't know this before, know today that:

1) GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS HAVE CHEST PAIN (and back pain too most times). It has nothing to do with cancer, ebola or sars. if you carried watermelons on your chest you'll probably have it too but you don't have breast and you don't need boobs to be more sensitive and understanding so you don't hurt peoples feelings or worse, get yourself in trouble

2) SQUEEZING BOOBS DOESN'T MAKE IT BIGGER. Well initially it may appear a little bit bigger due to the increase of blood flow in that region but after a while it will normalise. When a girl has big boobs that's cause its in her gene. A girl with small boobs will remain dat way no matter the amount of squeezing. At most her apples will turn to slippers but if she's not meant to be busty, no amount of squeezing will give her water melons

3) BE SURE OF FACTS BEFORE YOU SAY THEM. Don't just take anything you hear without verifying first. Google information to really find out the truth before you share them as fact

4) KNOWING MORE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX WON'T KILL YOU: I think you should know more about women it will do you some real good. Visit dsuperwoman.com or subscribe to my channel C004E2BE6 (nairalanders no kill me o, abeg na hustle we dey lol)

5) YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE BETTER: I am positive some one better is coming your way in 2015 can I have an AMEEEN lolz. Don't worry dear, she isn't worth you. I know how you feel but look on the bright side, now you know her for who she really is be happy oh, you've been delivered.

Kai #lifeofablogger ordinary reply and I've turned it to a post lolzzz abeg anyone looking for a writer I'm available lolzzzz

I wish you the best of luck

AdeSolution:
Don't tell me what is not! Cancer is different from what we ar talking about. If the girl @ 15 is endowed that much and u're telling me chest pain or what'ver. These girls are flirt! Imagine: There was a girl i liked, as in i loved her self and it was later close to three months that i had to see her again and imagine what i saw..! And i later got the fact that she's now involved....in sex! Excuse me, when sex is going on, don't they squeeze the what'ver... And it turns out like balloon that's been pressed! They dnt like it...and they get involved? Let me tell u sth today... When Sperm gets into ur body... It stretches and enlarges ur body parts..cos as the tie that put them together has been cut off and that's the virginity! Cos u're a female? If it's cancer we will know but my age mate should av that kind of something ah ah! Maturity has been taken to another dimension. Some are endowed but something enhanced it! Why will twins have different kind of boob's sizes? Ofcos... One is big another flat and ofcos one is promiscuous and the other Holy...holy...holy is the song..... U're a female that's why u talk this way sister....cos i am so sure u're older than i am.....so sister let's face the reality....! Who cares if they hate me? I care not... That's not my target... That's nt my bizness..!

2 Likes

Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by DonMcek: 11:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
fallacy @ op
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by lilmax(m): 11:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
DSuperWoman:
they have chest pain cus of breast?
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by DSuperWoman(f): 6:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Yes dear, they do and most times back pains too. I'm talking of girls with enormous boobs oh not just normal big boobs.
lilmax:
they have chest pain cus of breast?
Re: Look Through:your Boobs Surprise Me by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Sister, i understand what u're saying but the truth is that the introduction of sperm into a female's body makes them big.... Okay, some fats, some genes, some natural.... But neva stops the fact that if all dis cause it...then it should be firm and not soft and flexible..that we cn see in the clothe they wear... Even with bras... Sister, squeezing makes it soft not big.... Sperm makes it big.... And ofcos....during sex u squeeze it..lol... I av not done it before oo but i knw about it..... If it's gene..traits or what'ver.. U'll knw wen u see it... And for the fats..ofcos must affect all other parts not front alone.... Cancer affects that side alone but u'll knw wat it is.....sister do yu get me?
DSuperWoman:
Okay now I understand where you're coming from and I'm sorry for your pain but that doesn't give you the right to talk down busty girls because ONE girl broke your heart (get a move on). I didn't say anything about cancer. If you didn't know this before, know today that:

1) GIRLS WITH BIG BOOBS HAVE CHEST PAIN (and back pain too most times). It has nothing to do with cancer, ebola or sars. if you carried watermelons on your chest you'll probably have it too but you don't have breast and you don't need boobs to be more sensitive and understanding so you don't hurt peoples feelings or worse, get yourself in trouble

2) SQUEEZING BOOBS DOESN'T MAKE IT BIGGER. Well initially it may appear a little bit bigger due to the increase of blood flow in that region but after a while it will normalise. When a girl has big boobs that's cause its in her gene. A girl with small boobs will remain dat way no matter the amount of squeezing. At most her apples will turn to slippers but if she's not meant to be busty, no amount of squeezing will give her water melons

3) BE SURE OF FACTS BEFORE YOU SAY THEM. Don't just take anything you hear without verifying first. Google information to really find out the truth before you share them as fact

4) KNOWING MORE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX WON'T KILL YOU: I think you should know more about women it will do you some real good. Visit dsuperwoman.com or subscribe to my channel C004E2BE6 (nairalanders no kill me o, abeg na hustle we dey lol)

5) YOU'LL FIND SOMEONE BETTER: I am positive some one better is coming your way in 2015 can I have an AMEEEN lolz. Don't worry dear, she isn't worth you. I know how you feel but look on the bright side, now you know her for who she really is be happy oh, you've been delivered.

Kai #lifeofablogger ordinary reply and I've turned it to a post lolzzz abeg anyone looking for a writer I'm available lolzzzz

I wish you the best of luck

(1) (Reply)

What Do Guys Really Love About Girls? / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Men Propose To Them? / Y Is It A Disgrace For A Girl To Be Single And Its Normal 4 A Guy 2 B Single

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.