Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki (47933 Views)

How My Roommate Stole 120,000 Naira From My ATM Card And How I Caught Him / First Bank Uyo Shut Down As A Result Of Juju (pics) / First Bank To Shut Operations For 5 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Humblebloke(m): 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
I know that gurl's boyfriend... j lipsrsealed
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ignis: 5:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Finally, the guy is a mugu.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by yomi007k(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
When dey say " na woman go kill u"...
Like 50 said " we don't trust dem hos"
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by sorextee(m): 5:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
Permit me to post this on Facebook.. @op
ojuoluwani:
Drama happened inside first bank at osapa london branch this morning. I was inside this bank to withdraw some amount of money. Inside this bank there was a very huge crowd and a very long queue. This guy came in to deposit some cash (55 thousand naira) but when he saw the crowd he didn't want to queue and went to the front to approach a lady who is around no ten on the queue and begged her to help in paying his cash.

He gave the already filled teller to that lady and the cash after standing for about two to three minutes. He went to sit on a seat very close to the queue. Few minutes later, he really enjoy the coolness of the air condition and surrendered to sleep.

When it was about three people before that lady, she looked back and discovered that that guy is already sleeping. She just told the next person that she is coming and left the banking hall through the exit door.

By the time this guy woke up, she was gone. It was like a dream. He asked the people in front if they saw a lady in green top and they reply she left few seconds ago. He ran outside but the lady was no where to be found. He was outside the bank shouting my boss money.

Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Ghost01(m): 5:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
If the thief is caught now, she'll be begging for mercy. Was she merciful when she perpetrated this wickedness?

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by sorextee(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Maybe it's karma.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Mexyz(m): 5:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
kennygee:
He has done saadaka for the lady.

In this day and age, this present Nigeria, you give stranger money to pay in for you.

Impatience and laziness.

For the woman mind now, God done answer her prayer.
Seriously? a day of reckoning is coming o, one way or the other she will pay for this act.

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Mexyz(m): 5:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Sorry to the brother, this is the reason I don't pity people like the lady when they are caught and given jungle Justice.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by tomistelle(f): 5:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
a million kisses for u
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 5:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
kennygee:
He has done saadaka for the lady.

In this day and age, this present Nigeria, you give stranger money to pay in for you.

Impatience and laziness.

For the woman mind now, God done answer her prayer.

That your profile pic had since been overdue. Change it.

@topic, i am sure that lady is here reading comments.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by amparas(m): 5:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hahahaha make d guy try am again
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Reference(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP
The guy represent the masses
The money repressents our collective wealth
The boss represents our future.

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC

Shows the reality of the thinking of the average Nigerian. Very shallow indeed. And the number of likes....disturbing.

Yes, the man out of laziness but impatience made a catastrophic choice and surrendered his wealth to a total stranger called a politician in the HOPE his life will be better. Is this not our lot. Are we not too lazy as a people to better our lot. GEJ!!! GEJ!!! GMB!!! GMB!!! and then give them our 55,000 without knowing their true agenda.

My people. In advanced countries the people are bigger, brainier and more determined than any government they elect. You poster should look inward. Your analysis is fatally flawed.

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

The masses(guy) gave the PDP (lady) our collective wealth (money) to invest in our future, but the PDP took advantage of our ignorance to elope with our money. 2015 present an opportunity to punish the looters of our resources. Vote Buhari, Vote APC
Whoa your head dey there.....
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by eagleeye2: 5:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
onadana:
grin grin grin grin grin..easy does it...play back the CCTV camera,send her picture to channels,AIT,silver bird,MITV etc.Thank me later.Merry Xmas.
Shey na you go give am money to pay those ones..... abi AIT , Silver Bird, MITV na charity organization?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by alex406(m): 5:56pm On Dec 22, 2014
barcanista:
ThÉ LadÝ is PDP

I can't stop laughing. The lady sharp no be small
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ALAYORMII: 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:
Chai na korokoro arm robbing be dis ohh, That guy mumu don do, how can you hand over your money to an unknown lady, while you sleep off, the only alternative left for the guy is to plead with the 1st bank official to help check the CCTV footings of the bank to see, if they can identify the said lady, some bank do have cctv recording all activities that took place in the bank, the guy might just be lucky, i.e. That is if they agree, and moreover, the girl can claim that she never even know the guy frm Adam, and the guy too will not be able to prove it by LAW.

Guy you too wise

Bur

Not so wise

Won't the CCTV show the guy giving her the money and teller?
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by aderonila18: 6:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
And that kind of person will be crying around when she starts experiencing problems. You can't steal from or cheat others and expect God to bless you
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 22, 2014
Now see what he caused himself by being inpatient. Hmm my people be careful this is not a joke, I was an eye witness. It happened around 10:30 am today.[/quote] The girl has just acted foolishly.she didn't remember that the CCTV at the bank would help in tracing her.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 22, 2014
akpanikpe:
Op u dey der see as the girl Waka comot u no wake the guy from sleep. Come here dey tell us story.

Hw she go suspect say na wetin d girl do? Dont blame her. Na wen d guy bgin shout, she cm undstand
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by IVORY2009(m): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2014
ALAYORMII:

Guy you too wise

Bur

Not so wise

Won't the CCTV show the guy giving her the money and teller?

Are you a practising legal practitional, by law it does not count, the said lady can still prove him wrong, that she never came to the bank dat particular day, even with the video showing him handling over the money to her, e.g. Lt General Oladipo Diya Vs Major Hamza Mustapha's case, and the court held...... You know d rest.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by peteruuu(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
Victoriousvic:
A little sleep, A little slumber. . . grin
cheesy grin

Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by Tmissy3000(m): 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Who do we blame now? Hit like if u tink the lady shldnt be blame!!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by omoelu1(m): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
so ladies self dey thief like this...

things dey happen o
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by AriDsexy(f): 6:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
adewasco2k:
CCTV will be of help

Funny how I'm queued up to make a deposit now....OK...make I shine my eyes grin

Its really crazy,I really wish CCTV cameras can help d situation

Xmas money indeed,I wonder how she'll have d mind to spend that kind of money

A woman for that matter!
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by akpanikpe(m): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Alejhandro:

Hw she go suspect say na wetin d girl do? Dont blame her. Na wen d guy bgin shout, she cm undstand
In her story she says the girl look bck and saw dat the guy is asleep and she told the next person close to her dat she is coming, mean I she was seeing all the drama.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by LaurelP(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
D guy na correct MUMUni
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by jeje123(m): 6:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Trendy247:
So u mean there was no cctv camera in the bank to track d girl?... Chai naija
Even if dia is bank is not liable. D guy did it @ his own risk.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by jeje123(m): 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
akpanikpe:
Op u dey der see as the girl Waka comot u no wake the guy from sleep. Come here dey tell us story.
Diaris God oooooo
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by adeboyedefem: 6:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Honestly.. Awon aye ni oun shey padi yen.. I feel sorry for him
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by ALAYORMII: 6:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
IVORY2009:

Are you a practising legal practitional, by law it does not count, the said lady can still prove him wrong, that she never came to the bank dat particular day, even with the video showing him handling over the money to her, e.g. Lt General Oladipo Diya Vs Major Hamza Mustapha's case, and the court held...... You know d rest.

Even with the CCTV showing her in the bank and being given the money?

Guy, I carry nyansh for you.
Re: How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki by RHP(m): 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
This is Lagos!!!!! Dont dull

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Naira Exchange Rate Against Dollar, Pound And Euro / Tony Elumelu Wears N400,000 Shirt To Staff Lunch Meeting (Photos) / Lagos Shuts Shoprite Over Breach Of Safety Law (Photos)