Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,362 members, 7,780,985 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:56 AM

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing As A Blogger Or Website Owner In2015 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing As A Blogger Or Website Owner In2015 (496 Views)

Marketing As A Way Of Life. / Marketing As A Course In Nigeria / Marketing as a career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money With Affiliate Marketing As A Blogger Or Website Owner In2015 by binoosmart(m): 2:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Affiliate marketing is the process of promoting another company's products or services for a commission.
This is one of the ways I've been making money on the Internet since 1998.
I love affiliate marketing because it's a very simple, transparent model for earning an income online. It's not about joining some pyramid scheme where you have to recruit people to sell random products (I really hate those programs.)
You create a useful, themed website that provides information, and then casually recommend products that are related to your topic.
Let's say your site is about reviewing plasma TV's. You could join Best Buy's affiliate program and earn a commission when someone purchases a TV based on your site's referral. now let me show you the best websites that pay so click the following link http://www.rollinggist.com/2014/12/how-to-make-money-with-affiliate.html

(1) (Reply)

10 Lessons From The World's Most Successful People / Achieving Your Destiny. / Current Vacancies At British Council In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.