Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,786 members, 7,806,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? (1032 Views)

SERMON Jotters:testimony Of NEVERTHELESS; Appear! [dr. D.K Olukoya] / 1986, 1997 & 2003 Calendars Are Same As That Of 2014 / Your Biggest Regret Of 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by kossyablaze(m): 3:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
As the year gradually comes to an end,I took some time out to think bout the loads of good things that God did for me for the year.I will forever appreciate and remain grateful to him.They are sooooo many but will share the biggest of them all(my testimony) this year.It goes thus........After I graduated from the Department of political science,UNN in 2013,I got loads of missing results.I asked God,why meMy biggest fear was having extra year and not serving(NYSC)with my set.For months after all my sets has gone home,I was in school,toiling every work day,going from department to department looking for my results as I backed it up with prayers.Finally,I found them all and thanks to my God I got no carryovers so I got it all fixed(February 2014)at about some weeks before our convocation.I felt so bad that senate didn't seat on my result therefore it wasn't published on the convocation brochure.I had my convocation on 28-3-2014 but wasn't so happy like my mates because I didn't see my result.I told/pleaded God,to make the school senate seat once more before NYSC 2014 Batch B starts mobilizing.To my greatest surprise,they did and my name finally came out.I made 2nd class LD.My fear again started when I had that those that their names just came out will be going for Batch C and not Batch B....To make the story short,On August 3rd,I got my Call-up letter and now serving corps member In Imo State,Nigeria with NYSC/IM/14B/03*5.I'm so thankful to the God all mighty!Miracles still does happen!Thank you Jesus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Now let's hear yours

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by kristen12(f): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm still alive
Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by alberto2k(m): 4:07pm On Dec 22, 2014
Started yanshing undecided
Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by Fraih(f): 4:23pm On Dec 22, 2014
Now,Dats a testimony
Thanks to God

That I can stand today without my breadth ceasing for a second is my greatest testimony
GLORY!!!
Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
So happy for you...God has done lot of great things me this year and still doing more before the year runs out...my lord is alwayz good to me
Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by oyindelacreme(f): 9:23am On Dec 24, 2014
1. Turning 30
2. Starting a business
3. Revamping myself
I thank God for life
Re: Your Biggest Testimony Of 2014??? by kossyablaze(m): 12:23am On Jul 15, 2016
KoSsyAbLaze™==>> I'm a stAuNch adVOcatE of #SayNoToTribaLism..... NiGhtmARe to guYs hiDiNg beHInd feMaLe moNiKerS .....Die HaRd #ManUtDfan.....RePpiNg AnAmbRa sTatE.... cool

(1) (Reply)

Krautchan? / How To Create A Website Or Blog On Your Blackberry Phone Free (course 02) / Most Dangerous Bus Stops In Lagos -be Extra Careful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.