Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review (16502 Views)

Infinix hot discussion and review thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno D5 full Specifications and review (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by barackodam: 7:29am On Jan 06, 2015
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by oloyedayo(m): 9:25am On Feb 01, 2015
pls, how can I change the imei of this phone?
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Ndissle(m): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2015
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Etesam(m): 2:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Park well. Open your thread!
Ndissle:
Good day to you all nairalanders... I'm an Engineer at carlcare service centre Lagos. For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your TECNO, INFINIX or ITEL PHONES, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 08038603994 for repairs.And I also use the same number for whatsapp. Please I don't do custom ROM. Thanks!!!!
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by okinme: 5:44pm On Feb 01, 2015
MTN DATA SHARED OFFERS.
GET MTN DATA FOR BLACKBERRY 10, ANDROID & MODEM @ AFFORDABLE AMOUNT.
1GB ----------1200
2GB -----------2400
Call 08035448544 OR 08053635768
I accept Bank payment or MTN Recharge Card.
Thanks
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by jahstech: 10:20pm On Feb 01, 2015
root tecno p5+ with framaroot, 1.9.3
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Albert247: 10:26pm On Feb 01, 2015
My name is ken, A technician@ carlcare service centre opebi lagos, for repairs on infinix, itel and tecno mobile phones. Call me or whatsap +2348139609214
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Albert247: 10:29pm On Feb 01, 2015
@dayo: what's d model of ur phone?
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Kaybaba5(m): 8:39am On Feb 25, 2015
have tried framaroot on my p5+ all to no avail, i dont know which method to use it now
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Kaybaba5(m): 3:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
TECNO P5+ ROOTED.....................................

THANKS
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by jahstech: 5:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
Hi guys, my name is Jahswill, I school in Auchi Polytechnic and reside presently in Sapele, Delta State. Recently i came across this Jumia Agent stuff and i joined, is not too much but as a student you can manage with it, it all depends on your marketing abilities though, as a result of joining am now able to give discount on goods bought through me on the Jumia website, as you all know they deliver to most part of the country, and the COD (cash on delivery) payment option makes it more exciting. So if you want any product on Jumia, just let me know and i would help you place the order so you can get some discount. For those who live close to my two main locations (that is Sapele and Auchi), you are in luck, you don't have to worry much on delivery charges since i would order your items along with other peoples items so delivery cost is shared, and if you have become my good customer you won't have to even worry about delivery charges, i just let you know when your goods have arrived and you come pick it up.
Some may have questions so i came up with a FAQ, if you have further question you can always ask.

1)Whats the difference if I order it through you and not from Jumia Directly.
ans: when u order through me you get a discount on the goods you want to buy but if you order directly on your own you will never get this discount

2)How come you can give discount and JUMIA cannot
ans:because I'm an official Sales Rep to them. I' have the privilege to give discounts on any purchase (either one item or list of item amount to #5000 and above)

3)if I'm not okay with the goods delivered can I return it?
ans:Yes. U can refuse to collect the goods at the point of delivery after checking whatever goods you order. Or probably you took it home and found out the goods doesn't suite your taste, you can return it on or b4 14days of delivery (within 2 weeks)

4)Can they deliver to any part in the country
and:Yes (but delivery cost varies based on how far your State is Near any of there pick up STATION) and sometimes you get free delivery.

You can reach me on these numbers: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6
WhatsApp: O.7.O.3.6.3.5.2.6.5.6

As usual i will be keeping you posted with Hot deals that you don't want to miss, for example
Check this out: http://www./sony-ps3-12gb-console-black-44407.html
Sony PS3 console selling for only 48295, there is a promo going on now if you download the jumia app, that would reduce 1000 which makes it 47,295 i can also remove 500 as discount which makes it 46,795!!!!

Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by ebose09: 9:50pm On Mar 01, 2015
2month old tecno p5 for sale for 10k reason for sale is that user want to buy infinix zero...........location of seller mainland,call 08051136842
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Orderer(m): 2:11am On Mar 02, 2015
Kaybaba5:
TECNO P5+ ROOTED.....................................

THANKS
How?
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Kaybaba5(m): 5:19am On Mar 02, 2015
i used kingroot with computer and strong internet connection,

simple as that.

but ensure that you put on the debug mode on your phone

LOBATAN
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by neomatrix1027(m): 8:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
Please make a review of this phone.
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by jahstech: 11:18pm On Mar 03, 2015
neomatrix1027:
Please make a review of this phone.
So far i have noticed it not a bad phone, the battery is very ok, but volume is not as high as other usual tecno phones, but is manageable.
Has no problem running apps, haven't noticed anything yet since i don't own one just talking from the free moments i have used it, Other who are using it day in day out can give a better review.
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by GindoX(m): 11:31am On Mar 22, 2015
please recovery image for tecno p5+
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
jahstech:

So far i have noticed it not a bad phone, the battery is very ok, but volume is not as high as other usual tecno phones, but is manageable.
Has no problem running apps, haven't noticed anything yet since i don't own one just talking from the free moments i have used it, Other who are using it day in day out can give a better review.
pls give a review of the camera quality
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by emmanuel4758(m): 6:22am On Apr 07, 2015
We need recovery image for p5+
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by neomatrix1027(m): 12:11pm On Apr 07, 2015
jahstech:

How about the earphones quality and does the phone support 3G in both sim slots?
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Kaybaba5(m): 1:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
neomatrix1027:
How about the earphones quality and does the phone support 3G in both sim slots?
Earphones quality is very okay and you can switch 3G network btw sim 1 and sim2.
Lobatan
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2015
Kaybaba5:

Earphones quality is very okay and you can switch 3G network btw sim 1 and sim2.
Lobatan
wat of the camera quality? is it clearer than p5
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Kaybaba5(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2015
Same quality
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by sirchris4u(m): 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vickydera2:
wat of the camera quality? is it clearer than p5
The camera is beta dan dah of p5 and the camera is gud both day and nite with beta flash dan p5.
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2015
sirchris4u:

The camera is beta dan dah of p5 and the camera is gud both day and nite with beta flash dan p5.
OK does it have mini sim n micro sim?
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by neomatrix1027(m): 9:14pm On Apr 07, 2015
Vickydera2:
OK does it have mini sim n micro sim?
Most phones use mini sim.
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Jerry24kay(m): 11:59am On Apr 14, 2015
Please Engineers in the house should pls help.
I just got this p5+ and it is cool.. Pls i have
searched for image recovery so i can install cwm
on it but no good leads. Your help is needed
here.
I would appreciate it if anybody can tell me how
to install cwm with a different format or a link to
where i can read it.. I really need to tweak this
phone.
Thanks
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Jerry24kay:
Please Engineers in the house should pls help.
I just got this p5+ and it is cool.. Pls i have
searched for image recovery so i can install cwm
on it but no good leads. Your help is needed
here.
I would appreciate it if anybody can tell me how
to install cwm with a different format or a link to
where i can read it.. I really need to tweak this
phone.
Thanks
is p5+ camera really clear? and does it hang while playing games
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Jerry24kay(m): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Vickydera2:
is p5+ camera really clear? and does it hang while playing games

Yeah the Camera is superb .. The flash is far better than P5 and you can use it at nyt!
No it does not hang .. No lagging yet ..
Re: Tecno P5+ Specifications And Review by Haywhy433(m): 6:30pm On Apr 14, 2015
New tecno h6 for sale at a low price of #19300.. Also laptop hp 530 available at 24k.. Call or whatsapp 08138433937. Am in ilorin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Infinix Note 2 Has Been Launched! / Facebook Unveils New Models Of Portal Video Chatting Devices (PHOTO) / TECNO SPARK 3 Wins (AITTA) Phone Of The Year Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.