Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

I Need Advise From The Professional Accountants In The House; Help A Brother - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Advise From The Professional Accountants In The House; Help A Brother (409 Views)

Qualified Chartered Accountants In Here..pls Help The 2013 ICAN Aspirants!!!. / Professional Accountants, Let's Meet Here / What Is The Average Pay Of Chartered Accountants In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advise From The Professional Accountants In The House; Help A Brother by yinkaoke(f): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
I just got a new job as an accountant in a medium company which I bless God Almighty for. But here are some of my challenges:

I am to resume work next week and it is just 2 months to the year end of this new company
they have an audited account for last year, and they have been keeping skeletal records, they had never had an accountant but they always manage their record keeping by one of their directors who has no sound knowledge of accounting and at year end their auditors will put their books in shape.

Pls as an accountant are their any formal steps I need to go through to have the account prepared fairly and have an easy external audit sail
I have been trying to draw a frame work for this task.

Please kindly help me on the best and professional steps to follow.

(1) (Reply)

Orphans And Their Dreams / You Can Do IT With Us / Everyone's Career Is Unique

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.