Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,819 members, 7,802,628 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:44 PM

Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today (45573 Views)

Ban Ki-Moon Lays Wreath At Scene Of Bomb Blast At UN House Abuja (Photo) / El-Rufai Visits Scene Of Bomb Explosion In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) / Pictures From Scene Of Explosion Under Festac Bridge In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by inme: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wish Gen Buhari had not made that statement about Blood shed in 2011

RIP to the dead

5 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
a
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by FastShipping: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
carterguccy:
Pathetic.. That Allah u dis animals are doing it in his name will not give you peace of mind both you and your savage families..

Amen!
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by TheMan3: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
embarassed
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by gratiaeo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ until Buhari go to Mountain of fire for deliverance

6 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Ramiqueen(f): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
OMG!Rip 2 dem
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by manck2: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
cool
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Escalze(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
RIP to the dead cry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
when will this ragheads stop this barbaric act? They think bombing and killing innocent people is the best way to make people follow their evil ways?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by WIZGUY69(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
. embarassed.
I think everybody in Nigeria should go for test (brain test).
mere seeing the pic, my body started paining me.
I don't think everyone here in Nigeria is sane.
*speechless *
r.I.p. to the dead.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Coolguy89(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oh Allah come To our Rescue frm dis wicked leader
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by LyfeJennings(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Boko Haram is not politically motivated.
Its an ideology that has to be stopped
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
obiZEAL:
Please Nigerians this a very honest and sincere plea...
We can't continue like this, you have no idea what we in the north are going through...our lifes have been f*cked up...
The only hope we have now is February 2015.
People are dying every day and it means nothing to most of you cos u've not lost any loved one...
Is not that Goodluck don't want to stop this...the truth is that he can't.
We need somebody who can...anybody but Goodluck.

We will never succumb to blackmail by Islamic fanatics!!!! Is GEJ also the president of Pakistan where 132 innocent school children were murdered just last week? Is he also the president of Libya, Syria, Lebanon etc?

You mean to say the president of all this countries are also clueless or what? Even Israel with the best security intelligence in the world has not been able to stop suicide bombings. the problem has to do with the wahabi/salafist islamic ideology!!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by jude33084(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
The pains and afflictions of this world would be surpassed by the spiritual bliss of the next...........count on it

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by kenx1(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
They should keep killing there brothers in the North and should never step there swine feet in the south unless me myself go carry ak47
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by jude33084(m): 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
angry angry angry angry
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2014
I wouldn't wish this on a fellow human. Talk less of carrying out an atrocity like this..

Makes me wonder what has happened to peoples consciences and humanity.

To the dead.. God will not turn a deaf ear to your cries of vengeance.

To the perpetrators.. A thousand curses on you and your generations unborn till the sun dies.

To all those who will come here,see this and still scream GEJ till 2019.. Thunder fire you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Achillesgene(m): 6:03pm On Dec 22, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by whizfache(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
and some wil say goodluck til 2015' bastard idiot''buhari

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Willdidi(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
We Nigerians are our own problems untill we demand our rights as citizens of Nigeria things will never get better, Buhari is not the expected messiah some people hope he will be, but still I expected GEJ to have done more, it seems he has just left people in the north to defend themselves, I still believe and stand by my words that the Nigeria army is very capable to end this threats from Boko haram, but due to politics people will not allow it happen. the immediate problems in the north is not attended to things will not get better, give them better schools education let them know a better future and see there is a better way to life than joining this Boko haram ppl, but the northern leaders will never want them to know a better future because then there will question their authority, people who don't value lifes will take it for granted.
RIP to the death my God grant them everlasting rest.

7 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by shady26(m): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2014
COAS Ihejirika was almost snuffing the life out of this sons of hell BH but no thanks to Northern elders fools and amnesty international he had to be removed.
Same way Prof berth nnaji nearly ended epileptic power supply in Nogeria but no thanks to Bamanget tukur(a northern elder), he was stopped, forced to resign........which way Nigeria?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by fritxie101(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Dere is definately sumfin dt d government aint telling us about dis terrorist group.
Thru what means did dey transport dos suffisticated armoured car weapons? And yet we claim to have security agencies in d country.
Even if am a fan of GEJ, i jus have to renounce him 2day and now, cos d dude aint jus trying, seeing hw pple are dying, and he cant do a thing to bring dis insurgency to an end.
Its a pity, honestly.
But come to think of this? What dividends have dis country benefitted from dis regime.
Buhari!!!it sims its tym i pledge ma alligiance to you, if this insurgency can be halt, cos u sim a bera leader than some.
GMB for change.

2 Likes

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by latfun22(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
The state of the Nation, it is so embitter
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by johnsonjosbles(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
And we still have like 30percent nigerian who will surelly die this same manner who were clamouring vote gej. And the brainless gej will never even care about there stupid death.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
Tic4tac:
Jexus!

Fool! Don't mess with that name.

1 Like

Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by jude33084(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
chukwudi44:

We will never succumb to blackmail by Islamic fanatics!!!! Is GEJ also the president of Pakistan where 132 innocent school children were murdered just last week? Is he also the president of Libya, Syria, Lebanon etc?

You mean to say the president of all this countries are also clueless or what? Even Israel with the best security intelligence in the world has not been able to stop suicide bombings. the problem has to do with the wahabi/salafist islamic ideology!!!

Isreal has done it, no more suicide bombers inside Isreal at for the past 3 years.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by thorpido(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
When will this madness stop?

The war can only be won in the mosques,not in the forests.
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by akatonero(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
artisticallyart:
This has got to stop.
What has u done to stop it?
Re: Graphic Photos From Scene Of Bomb Blast In Gombe Today by elbinmanny(m): 6:05pm On Dec 22, 2014
The capital of Pakistan is responsible cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photo Of Ekweremadu As He Arrives Nigeria From Germany After IPOB Attack / What Has Martin Elechi Achieved in Ebonyi state? / Key Actor In Chibok Girls Abduction Arrested (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.