Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,119 members, 7,807,386 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:58 PM

Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. (22707 Views)

Buhari Trending On Twitter, Read Reactions From Nigerians / #MissingBudget - Nigerians Reacts on Twitter (Read Funny Comments) / Buhari Joins Nigerian Youths To Celebrate The International Youth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by withinnigeria: 6:18pm On Dec 22, 2014
The All Progressive Congress (APC) Presidential candidate for the 2015 General Elections, Gen Mohammed Buhari (rtd) has finally joined the the popular social media Twitter today to further his campaign, his handle is @ThisIsBuhari.

Read his tweets so far…

For more breaking news visit http://withinnigeria.com

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by kwaraauto: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice one from grandpa.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by atikubaba(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
welcome to Twitter Mr President in waiting.

150 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by eye4eye: 6:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
How do we believe this? Buhari has always been on twitter.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 22, 2014
Whoever is handling the Gen now means serious business

62 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by BossAyuk: 6:25pm On Dec 22, 2014
Welcome The People's General. PDP must be swept away even on social media. grin

BTW let's have a moment of silence as we thank Goofluck for bringing Facebook and Twitter to Nigeria grin

89 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by omenka(m): 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Class!!! Welcome aboard Mr President!! cool

#Follow. cheesy

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by oziegbe2015: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Peoples general abeg take my broom and sweep jonadumb footprints in aso rock. Gmb is doing this he never did in previous election. Jesus is with u masses general

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
God bless our next president in 2015....

God bless the people's general

God bless my country Nigeria and may God protect his children from the dark forces of pdp and their evil children of darkness, both on the internet and everywhere they are. AMEN

46 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by MuguliciousMUGU: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Twitter president... I hope you have bought lots of handkerchief for your crying days to come...

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by aristocrazzy: 6:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
It is now that he wants to join twitter.
Yeye.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
eye4eye:
How do we believe this? Buhari has always been on twitter.
he doesnt have an official twitter account except now. The ones you may have been seeing were created by fraudsters

16 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by A7(m): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Peoples general abeg take my broom and sweep jonadumb footprints in aso rock. Gmb is doing this he never did in previous election. Jesus is with u masses general

Broom? Just broom? The post Jonathan Nigeria, what the General will inherit is gonna be a mountain of filth. He needs more than mere broom for that huge task...

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by vedaxcool(m): 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
GMB naturally out shines and out class the palm oil stained face clueless GEJ

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by GANJAFARMER: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
I hope he would be able to handle the harsh criticisms that would follow here after judging by his track record of military dictatorship and gagging of the press?

You can bath a pig and powder a pig but a pig remains a pig. grin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by waleadex(m): 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
GMB old papa youngy...I envy his zealous nature.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by RockMaxi: 6:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin @barcanista, I hail you. I hope this is not your handwork..grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
aristocrazzy:
It is now that he wants to join twitter.
Yeye.

Another clueless TANoid

21 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
GEJ, your days in Aso Rock are numbered.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by januzaj(m): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2014
president buhari for twitter.....na to follow am sure pass......#logs in....searches for president to be buhari...follows him#saibuhari

29 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by donphilopus: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
I first broke the news of 'his arrival on twitter' on Nairaland with my signature. That's my President-in-waiting!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by DICKtator: 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by natureblack(m): 6:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
All things truly wicked starts from innocence .......

...though he looks innocent,but the fulani herds-man is a perilous wolf in a sheep clothing. angry angry

An account that would be desolated after February 15....

Buhari came
He saw,
but the fulani herds-man couldn't conquer grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Kenneth205(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ok o
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by doctokwus: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Following him sharply

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Beehshorp(m): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oga u go lose no be go come... Ur failure has been registered already for heaven

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Okoro
Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by olyivy(f): 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
Oh! he zis using zwizzer no, Kai.

So he can use kwomputa?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by biafranqueen: 7:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
donphilopus:
I first broke the news of his twitter handle on Nairaland with my signature. That's my President-in-waiting!
embarassed

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Flets: 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Lol
When is he joining instagram and 2go?
Buhari started active service as a platoon commander in 1963 ( 3 yrs after independence) and 41 YEARS after, he is trying to hold onto power. Is Nigeria his father's property. 45 years in service is enough to make an impact groom a younger individual.

Anyway, he can spend Christmas in Vatican, go to a night club in abuja etc ...... his failure is sealed.

This time, he will not get away for murdering Nigerians for loosing an election.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by Maczeelly(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
Vote for CHANGE

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Joins Twitter, Read His First Tweets.. by opribo(m): 7:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
He will do everything to get this power even if his Boko Haram and Sharia does not support it

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Sha’aba Lafiagi's House Burnt In Kwara Ahead Of LG Election (Photos) / Nigeria's Era Of Big Spending For Election Is Disappearing - Al Jazeera (Video) / AGF Sends Criminal Allegations Against Onnoghen To NJC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.