Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,856 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:30 AM

Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (3664 Views)

Do You Remember Hazard Vs Di Maria Comparison / Eden Hazard And Neymar Jnr...who Is Better? / Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 3:27am On Jan 05, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

neymar is a winger and has scored more goals than hazard this season.

Bro neymar is a striker...nt a winger.....based on enriques formation and conversion of messi to a 10.....if it waz last year under tata den yeah he was a winger kinda
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 3:29am On Jan 05, 2015
Theophinio:
Hazard is better than Neymar. Great soccer players is not only abt scoring bt hw u impose urself in games

grin na only u talk d@ 1 oh...may barca fans no see am oh......dey r both world-class players bt neymar has an edge over hazard....bt harzard is really close to him... D@'s ma opinion tho
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 7:55am On Jan 05, 2015
Theophinio:
Hazard is better than Neymar. Great soccer players is not only abt scoring bt hw u impose urself in games
u hv a point there. Neymar atimes makes silly decisions and just plays around wt the ball.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:14am On Jan 05, 2015
Theophinio:
hazard better than Neymar
Thats why i always criticze EPL fans that just sit down and think EPL is the top of world football.
Hazard is not even a good finisher compared to Neymar.
14 goals in a 18 games this season nor be beans..
When you talk of imposing, you talk of some uneccessary dribbles hazard does sometimes.
Its just of recent hazard has clinical dribbles and finishing but saying he is better than a Selecao captain that is on the way of to breaking records Messi and Ronaldo only dream of is quite unreasonable.

*Runs to go and find World Cup Documents*
Afterall Ballon d'or is close by, u will check the ranking
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:17am On Jan 05, 2015
MrDojo:

grin na only u talk d@ 1 oh...may barca fans no see am oh......dey r both world-class players bt neymar has an edge over hazard....bt harzard is really close to him... D@'s ma opinion tho
you are right, they are both world class players. For me i wl gv it to neymar cus of his goals and exploits 4 his national team.
But, there are some qualities hazard hv over hm. Hazard's ability to keep possession and make good decisions unlike neymar who loses possession easily and makes some silly decisions when compared to hazard. I am nt saying that hazard is perfect in that area. Bt, he has an edge over neymar in that aspect.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:38am On Jan 05, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

hazard better than Neymar
Thats why i always criticze EPL fans that just sit down and think EPL is the top of world football.
Hazard is not even a good finisher compared to Neymar.
14 goals in a 18 games this season nor be beans..
When you talk of imposing, you talk of some uneccessary dribbles hazard does sometimes.
Its just of recent hazard has clinical dribbles and finishing but saying he is better than a Selecao captain that is on the way of to breaking records Messi and Ronaldo only dream of is quite unreasonable.

*Runs to go and find World Cup Documents*
Afterall Ballon d'or is close by, u will check the ranking
are u using baloon d'or ranking that is political? Are u trying to tell me dat neymar is a better dribbler and passer than hazard? Neymar is only beta than hazard in goal stats i.e finishing. Hazard is more creative than neymar, messi and ronaldo. Got that!
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 9:57am On Jan 05, 2015
Greatihex:
are u using baloon d'or ranking that is political? Are u trying to tell me dat neymar is a better dribbler and passer than hazard? Neymar is only beta than hazard in goal stats i.e finishing. Hazard is more creative than neymar, messi and ronaldo. Got that!
Hazard creative than Messi?....Greatihex i always respect ur opinion as u are one of the best football analyst on NL but this ur comment is very unrealistic and funny.
Neymar is a finishing genius...who saw his goal against PSG?
Yes...i luv Hazard's ability to keep the ball and his passig but he cant even clean messi's boot in terms of creativity...Messi will just look at him and laf then say 'when i was his age,i used to end up as top scorer and assist king in a season.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 11:18am On Jan 05, 2015
ClintonNzedimma:

Hazard creative than Messi?....Greatihex i always respect ur opinion as u are one of the best football analyst on NL but this ur comment is very unrealistic and funny.
Neymar is a finishing genius...who saw his goal against PSG?
Yes...i luv Hazard's ability to keep the ball and his passig but he cant even clean messi's boot in terms of creativity...Messi will just look at him and laf then say 'when i was his age,i used to end up as top scorer and assist king in a season.
creativity means creating goal chances. Last season, hazard was the most creative player in europe, followed by di maria. So far dis season, he and sanchez are on the seventh position, while fabregas is on the 2nd. Out of the top 20 so far dis season. Messi is the only player from the spanish league, it is dominated by epl players. Bt, in the finishing rating, neymar is in the top 10, while hazard did nt make top 20. It is a fact that neymar is a beta finisher compared to hazard, bt hazard is more creative.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:33am On Jan 05, 2015
Greatihex:
creativity means creating goal chances. Last season, hazard was the most creative player in europe, followed by di maria. So far dis season, he and sanchez are on the seventh position, while fabregas is on the 2nd. Out of the top 20 so far dis season. Messi is the only player from the spanish league, it is dominated by epl players. Bt, in the finishing rating, neymar is in the top 10, while hazard did nt make top 20. It is a fact that neymar is a beta finisher compared to hazard, bt hazard is more creative.
true tho
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by jayyungg(m): 6:03pm On Jan 08, 2015
Greatihex:
it is just with goal statistics.
Ya
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by heatmeup(f): 6:16pm On Jan 08, 2015
Theophinio:
even when it comes to imposing neymar is still way better
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by heatmeup(f): 6:21pm On Jan 08, 2015
jayyungg:
Ya
just goal stat?
free kicks cr7 is better, positioning cr7 is better, heading cr7 is better, even marking cr7 is better. pls who would bench a cr7 for harzad?pls make una dey talk tru small
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by heatmeup(f): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrDojo:

Bro neymar is a striker...nt a winger.....based on enriques formation and conversion of messi to a 10.....if it waz last year under tata den yeah he was a winger kinda
how can u say he is a striker.have u ever seen him play dat role in brazil? even from santos he was playing primarily as AM
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 8:06pm On Jan 08, 2015
heatmeup:
just goal stat?
free kicks cr7 is better, positioning cr7 is better, heading cr7 is better, even marking cr7 is better. pls who would bench a cr7 for harzad?pls make una dey talk tru small
these tins u mentioned are the tins that bring the goals. He positions to score goal, dats y he creates very few chances, cus 4 hm it is al abt goals. Cr7 is a lazy player just lyk hazard. Just 4get marking 4 them. Though, under mou hazard is nw improving in dat aspect. Hazard is a short man just lyk messi, u dnt expect them to go 4 headers, the cn only score free header.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2015
heatmeup:
how can u say he is a striker.have u ever seen him play dat role in brazil? even from santos he was playing primarily as AM

Haba...neymar is a striker ooo...he plays d "messi" role nw....in barca neyamr and suarez r d top 9 and messi plays as a no 10...ma opinion tho
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by heatmeup(f): 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2015
MrDojo:

Haba...neymar is a striker ooo...he plays d "messi" role nw....in barca neyamr and suarez r d top 9 and messi plays as a no 10...ma opinion tho
watch his game in santos, try and download it
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2015
heatmeup:
watch his game in santos, try and download it

D@'s in santos na.....

Look @ messi wen he started nw he is a 10....

Where u start does nt mata nw
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by dicksj93: 10:51am On Jan 09, 2015
heatmeup:
just goal stat?
@d underlined I disagree... hazard is bera @ marking at least since mou returned...there r only few players who can beat their chest n boast they can mark bera than Chelsea players including d ones on d bench EXCEPT drogba of course
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Krasid(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2015
Greatihex:
You are forgetting that all these players are attacking player.And the most important quality of an attacker is being able to score goals, or at least being able to provide assists.Hazard does not come close to any of these players in this department.If hazard does not stop dribbling unnecessarily, he will keep getting kicked and will end up getting injured.If he wants to be the best in the world, he needs to sharpen his finishing.With that said, hazard is not better than neymar.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by heatmeup(f): 3:01pm On Jan 09, 2015
MrDojo:

D@'s in santos na.....

Look @ messi wen he started nw he is a 10....

Where u start does nt mata nw
currently what does he play?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 6:09pm On Jan 09, 2015
Krasid:
You are forgetting that all these players are attacking player.And the most important quality of an attacker is being able to score goals, or at least being able to provide assists.Hazard does not come close to any of these players in this department.If hazard does not stop dribbling unnecessarily, he will keep getting kicked and will end up getting injured.If he wants to be the best in the world, he needs to sharpen his finishing.With that said, hazard is not better than neymar.
point of correction, the most important quality of an attacking midfielder is to make assists then comes goal scoring. Lets do this; hazard provided 25 assists in his first season at chelsea, that same season, torres was 22 goals, followed by mata wt 20 (u remember the "mazacar" mata, hazard, oscar combination). Last season hazard created the most chance in europe bt wt just 8 assists wt a team that had no striker (according to Mou). Is it his fault dat the strikers cnt convert d chances to goal? Hazard does nt dribble unnecessarily, and he does nt get injured easily, most of his injuries cum through fatigue and nt kickings, and always come towards d end of d season. Tank u 4 acknowledge that it is finishing that hazard needs to becum d best in d world.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Krasid(m): 6:39pm On Jan 09, 2015
Greatihex:
point of correction, the most important quality of an attacking midfielder is to make assists then comes goal scoring. Lets do this; hazard provided 25 assists in his first season at chelsea, that same season, torres was 22 goals, followed by mata wt 20 (u remember the "mazacar" mata, hazard, oscar combination). Last season hazard created the most chance in europe bt wt just 8 assists wt a team that had no striker (according to Mou). Is it his fault dat the strikers cnt convert d chances to goal? Hazard does nt dribble unnecessarily, and he does nt get injured easily, most of his injuries cum through fatigue and nt kickings, and always come towards d end of d season. Tank u 4 acknowledge that it is finishing that hazard needs to becum d best in d world.
How many assists does he have this season?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by MrDojo(m): 8:21pm On Jan 09, 2015
heatmeup:
currently what does he play?

ST.. grin
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 2:06pm On Jan 10, 2015
Krasid:
How many assists does he have this season?
who
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Krasid(m): 4:25pm On Jan 10, 2015
Greatihex:
who
Hazard
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 10:29am On Jan 11, 2015
Krasid:
Hazard
hazard has 6 assists and 11 goals.

1 Like

Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Krasid(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2015
Greatihex:
hazard has 6 assists and 11 goals.
That stat is poor for somebody you claim is more creative than ronaldo, messi and neymar.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 9:25pm On Jan 11, 2015
Krasid:
That stat is poor for somebody you claim is more creative than ronaldo, messi and neymar.
you need to understand the meaning of creativity in football. Creativity means creation of chances.
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by jayyungg(m): 5:04am On Jan 15, 2015
heatmeup:
just goal stat?
What about dribbling?
Re: Do You Remember Hazard And Januzaj Comparison? by Greatihex(m): 1:35pm On Jan 16, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Didier Drogba Wants To Leave Chelsea! / Paul Pogba Finally Sign For Manchester United / Today Free Accurate Football Prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.