Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) (972 Views)

Shocking Discovery.... / Shocking Discovery / Shocking Discovery On Nigerian Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by cokacoola(m): 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
Many people will not believe this but it work for me, there is this that i have been dieing in love with, i have tried talking to her many times but she didt listen to me, i got furstarted and went to meet my friend who is a pro in woman matter , i told him every and he told that is just a simple thing that anything i want to go and see the guy that i should swallon like 7-10 cubes of sugar cus girls love sweet things. I was shock and desided to try it. I bought the sugar and swallon it and went to her place, i saw and say hi and she respond nicely. She talk and laugh with me until i went home. I was very surprise so i decided to ask if anyone has experince this

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by IKJ66(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2014
If diabetis hold u,,,,,,,,that time u would understand !!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by mirexxx(f): 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2014
diabetes on d way!
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by ronald4lif(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
Next time swallow one packet sugar she fit follow you go house join

1 Like

Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by aristocrazzy: 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2014
7 cubes of sugar? You for go swallow alomo 14 bottles. That's the best there is.
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by TheRealCoolHunK: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Just don't come back here to tell us you have diabetes. Good luck.
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by naijaboiy: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Op you still dey take cube self.

Na one bag of dangote sugar naim I lick o...come see as girls dey follow me anyhow.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Minet16(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
If diabetis hold u,,,,,,,,that time u would understand !!![/quote]
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Minet16(m): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
If diabetis hold u,,,,,,,,that time u would understand !!![/quote]

lmao
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by cokacoola(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
naijaboiy:
Op you still dey take cube self.

Na one bag of dangote sugar naim I lick o...come see as girls dey follow me anyhow.

undecided
i ayaf buy two bag
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Kolade354(m): 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2014
Anoda san mission on the loose.......the mods should lock this rubbidh thread before jonathan go back to otueke
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kolade354:
Anoda san mission on the loose.......the mods should lock this rubbidh thread before jonathan go back to otueke
grin
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Interesting!!!
Remember too much of evrityn is bad.
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nice one cokacoola, you too much.
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by DonMcek: 11:20pm On Dec 22, 2014
it won't be bad if you take
90 cubes next time. Mtcheeew
Re: Shocking Discovery (most Read For All Romanclander) by cokacoola(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2014
firstEVA:
Nice one cokacoola, you too much.
how are you bae

(1) (Reply)

U Think U R Smart / Hilarious Photo: See What Fuel Scarcity Turned This Man To / Confession Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.