Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:26 AM

Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. (615 Views)

It's Funny How They Don't Sell Sachet Water In Unilag? / How A Lady Stole 55,000 Naira Inside First Bank At Lekki This X-mas O! / Photos: Riot In Lekki Lagos Between Okada Riders, Thugs And Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by sheddyboy: 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2014
Drama happened inside first
bank at osapa london branch
this morning. I was inside this
bank to withdraw some amount
of money. Inside this bank there
was a very huge crowd and a
very long queue. This guy came
in to deposit some cash (55
thousand naira) but when he
saw the crowd he didn’t want to
queue and went to the front to
approach a lady who is around
no ten on the queue and begged
her to help in paying his cash.
He gave the already filled teller to
that lady and the cash after
standing for about two to three
minutes. He went to sit on a seat
very close to the queue. Few
minutes later, he really enjoy the
coolness of the air condition and
surrendered to sleep.
When it was about three people
before that lady, she looked back
and discovered that that guy is
already sleeping. She just told the
next person that she is coming
and left the banking hall through
the exit door.
By the time this guy woke up,
she was gone. It was like a
dream. He asked the people in
front if they saw a lady in green
top and they reply she left few
seconds ago. He ran outside but
the lady was no where to be
found. He was outside the bank
shouting my boss money.
Now see what he caused himself
by being inpatient. Hmm my
people be careful this is not a
joke, I was an eye witness. It
happened around 10:30 am
today.
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by IKJ66(m): 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2014
Source ??
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by Beesluv: 10:21pm On Dec 22, 2014
The reward of shunting. Its kinda funny

#patienceistheway
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by supernigga(m): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Very funny,the guy is stupid.
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by sheddyboy: 10:27pm On Dec 22, 2014
http://www..ng/2014/12/22/funny-lady-stole-₦55000-naira-inside-first-bank-lekki/
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by sheddyboy: 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
Imagine a lady, a man may steal for the sake of his family, cuz, he is the bread winner. what will a lady steal for.. to fix brazilian hair?
disclaimer: i am nt in anyway given men the go ahead.. but some words sounds better to the ear than others.
Re: Very Funny, How A Lady Stole #55,000 Inside First Bank In Lekki. by Freiburger(m): 9:45am On Dec 23, 2014

(1)

Oyedepo, Adeboye, Oritsejafor are all disgracing God - Primate Ayodele / Alhaji Mujahid Asari Dokubo: We Must Not Allow Buhari To Win / Solve This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.