Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,342 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:38 AM

Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? (2601 Views)

How A Lady I Was Supposed To Dump Skillfully Dumped Me / How A Man, Who's Supposed To Be A Boyfriend, Suddenly Becomes This Callous / Bills On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by CuteEmma(f): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Nairalander, who do You think Should Pay on a date? The man or The Girl or spilled? I make my boyfriend pay when we eat on a date. I usually Just leave the TIP.
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by TrishaP(f): 10:29pm On Dec 22, 2014
Depending on who asked for the date

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by aristocrazzy: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
Which kain question be this sef.

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2014
Na we go pay... tongue
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by lilmax(m): 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Guys

But if you are dating a feminist then split it
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by 1one: 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
CuteEmma:
Nairalander, who do You think Should Pay on a date? The man or The Girl or spilled? I make my boyfriend pay when we eat on a date. I usually Just leave the TIP.

Spilled what? undecided
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by yomi007k(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ideally whoever requested for d date should pay.
But we aint in an ideal country so, mumu boys goTta pay.

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by ipleddge: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
That's is the best arrangement,some stingy gals don't even leave tips
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 22, 2014
I looking for a girl that will call me up and tell me to get ready for our date.

Then she'd pull up in a cherry red Mercedes Benz AMG 63, step out, kiss me softly and open my door.

Finally after our exquisite meal of lobster and colorful champagne, she'd reach out for the bill saying "don't worry honey, I got this!"

In the words of usher, lets trade places.

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2014
A gentleman always pay on FIRST date,after dat,anybody can foot the bills.

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by iceberylin(m): 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
The Gods grin

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by kenex4ever(m): 10:48pm On Dec 22, 2014
1one:

Spilled what? undecided
split
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
iceberylin:
The Gods grin

Amadioha tongue
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Abduletudaye(m): 10:49pm On Dec 22, 2014
kristina1:

If I hear say the woman allow second date angry
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 23, 2014
CuteEmma:
u dey carry takeaway 4 garri Bag after the meal? grin
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Infinitikoncept(m): 12:56am On Dec 23, 2014
it all dpends on the ladies class & maturity
i've been on dates with ladies that pay half,som pay a tip,some have dropped full payment
i know of some who will never drop a dime
its all about the ladies line of thought & if you aint having much tell her before going esp if she is on your neck
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by mesoade(m): 3:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Infinitikoncept:
i've been on dates with ladies that pay half,som pay a tip,some have dropped full payment
its all about the ladies line of thought & if you aint having much tell her before going esp if she is on your neck
for real?,how many ex's have you? . . 40?

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by mesoade(m): 3:11am On Dec 23, 2014
UchihaMadara:
I looking for a girl that will call me up and tell me to get ready for our date.

Then she'd pull up in a cherry red Mercedes Benz AMG 63, step out, kiss me softly and open my door.

Finally after our exquisite meal of lobster and colorful champagne, she'd reach out for the bill saying "don't worry honey, I got this!"

In the words of usher, lets trade places.

not in 9ja
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by mesoade(m): 3:12am On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
and what does a gentlewoman do?
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by mesoade(m): 3:13am On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
Guys

But if you are dating a feminist then split it
suicidal
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Mynd44: 3:14am On Dec 23, 2014
kristina1:
That's what makes him a gentleman? Please.

If I am sleeping in my house and you call me out to go somewhere, chances are that you are paying. I might pay just because I want to.

If I call you, I should be ready to pay. That is not also granted as you can still pay.

If we meet there anyone can pay.

There is no rule on who pays, it is a matter of understanding. I wonder why men want to pick up the bills everytime yet you complain the woman do nothing when you don't give her the chance to.

I wonder why the women think it is the duty of the guy to pay, you ate na.

1 Like

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 3:27am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
not in 9ja
You'd be surprised.
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by mesoade(m): 3:29am On Dec 23, 2014
UchihaMadara:

You'd be surprised.
the rich girls that have the resource will be too grandiloquent to do it.
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Mynd44: 3:50am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
What makes you think this is about being rich?
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by lilmax(m): 6:43am On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
suicidal
just joking cheesy.... Them no dey Nigeria
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Infinitikoncept(m): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Infinitikoncept(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:
for real?,how many ex's have you? . . 40?
its not about ex
not all ladies that go on a date with you are your lovers
change from this naija mentality
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by defendedvictim(m): 1:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
1one:

Spilled what? undecided
I think op meant 'split'
@topic. It depends on d situation. If I am taking a girl out on a date, I should be ready to pay the bills. If she came up with the idea, I MIGHT pay; depending on how close we are
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Mprex(f): 2:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Whoever initiated the date will pay the bills

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
mesoade:

You do have a point though, but remember that there are exceptions to most rules or expected behaviour.
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by FLAWLES(f): 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2014
He pays for his own MEAL and i pay for MINE(shey itx me you are asking?) quarrel no dey
Re: Who's Supposed To Pay The Bills On A Date? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
same old shyte
~
If you guys expect such from ladies also, why then do some of you get offended when we foot the bill ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ghosts' On Nairaland's Romance Section!!! / .. / Hilarious!!! Funniest Meekmill Memes So Far (see)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.