Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Nairaland Christmas Carol - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christmas Carol (464 Views)

Colourful Photos From Daystar Christian Centre's Christmas Carol / 2013 Akwa-ibom. Xmas Carol Night Is Here (9999 Carol Singers) LIVE UPDATES / What Is Your Favourite Christmas Carol? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Christmas Carol by charleff512(m): 10:28pm On Dec 22, 2014
Christmas is a season of celebration of the birth of Jesus Christ.
It is a special season in Christendom the world over as many churches organise and observe it with carols(special hymns to commemorate the birth of Christ).
Here on nairaland this thread is dedicated to all lovers of carols and Christ.
I urge you to participate in this online carol by posting your favourite hymn on Christ's birth
Shalom!
Re: Nairaland Christmas Carol by charleff512(m): 10:34pm On Dec 22, 2014
My best one is
Ding Dong! Merrily on High

Ding Dong! merrily on High
In heav'n the bells are ring-ing
Ding dong! Ver-i-ly the sky
Is riv'n with angel sing-ing

Chorus
Glo -- - ooooooooooooooo -ria
Hosanna -in - excel-sis
Re: Nairaland Christmas Carol by charleff512(m): 11:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Angels from the realm of glory,
Wing your flight o'er all the earth;
Ye who sang creation's story
Now proclaim Messiah's birth:
Chorus:Come and worship,come and worship,
Come and worship
Worship Christ, the newborn king.

(1) (Reply)

The Power To Become / Must The Wards Or Children Of Pastors Follow Their Lifestyles? / Must One Play Gospel Songs On A Sunday Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.