Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. (1579 Views)

Share The Craziest Thing A Guy/girl Has Ever Done To You / When Your Girlfriend Denies You Right In Your Presence... / When The Wrong One Loves You Right. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 22, 2014
Still thinking on what i will do,
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by TrishaP(f): 10:33pm On Dec 22, 2014
Ermm that's tough..
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
TrishaP:
Ermm that's tough..
i stl dy think self
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Beesluv: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2014
Really tough
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kristana1 dnt just view'pls drop your comment
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2014
If only i can change him to be the right guy....but i doubt if it wl work dat way.
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
God is love , and if that person does not have the fear of God. but claiming they love you. don't pursue a relationship with him or her. for they must know God in order to love

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by aristocrazzy: 10:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
A wrong guy is not wrong when he loves you right so that makes him a right guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by farano(f): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'll love him right too cool
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by iceberylin(m): 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
That would be a disaster if she's FAT shocked
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 22, 2014
jasssmine:
God is love , and if that person does not have the fear of God. but claiming they love you. don't pursue a relationship with him or her. for they must know God in order to love
wat of if he fears GOD.What wil u do
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 22, 2014
farano:
I'll love him right too cool
hm'if you dnt ave feelings for him nko?
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
Africanapple,marieoale,mzgracie,ireneony,rozayy,jennima,rokiatu,vivly,idowuogbo,naijaboy,tosyne2much,youngpo413,vikkie14,pasqal09,christybabe,agapecharis,noqualms1,kachisbarbie,mizmycoli,unibenstudent,chibwike,chimerase2 pls come and drop ur comments
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by tosyne2much(m): 10:54pm On Dec 22, 2014
I'm always in a state of confusion when this happens

It has happened a few times and I couldn't help than avoid her
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Dec 22, 2014
tosyne2much:
I'm always in a state of confusion when this happens

It has happened a few times and I couldn't help than avoid her

tnx 4 honoring my invitatn
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 22, 2014
Izkick,AdeniyiA drop ur comment dnt just view
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Janedoe26(f): 11:30pm On Dec 22, 2014
n
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 22, 2014
Janedoe26:
That's the story of my friend's life at the moment. A guy who is 4yrs younger than she is loves her like crazy and its obvious for all to see that she loves him too but sadly this is Africa or rather Nigeria and age isn't just a number, it is everything. They are trying to be friends and its really hard on them.
hm cry
Janedoe26:
That's the story of my friend's life at the moment. A guy who is 4yrs younger than she is loves her like crazy and its obvious for all to see that she loves him too but sadly this is Africa or rather Nigeria and age isn't just a number, it is everything. They are trying to be friends and its really hard on them.
hm
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by AfricanApple(f): 11:58pm On Dec 22, 2014
vikky10 first of all tell me what makes him the wrong guy

2 Likes

Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 1:02am On Dec 23, 2014
as long as she no get k-leg or huge triBal marks she no fit Be the wrong one if she love me right cool
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by missdebs(f): 1:55am On Dec 23, 2014
i swear m in d same dilenma
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by mesoade(m): 3:06am On Dec 23, 2014
The wrong guy can't love you right,for the fact that he loves you right makes him a wright guy . . . I think you meant to ask, what if someone you don't have feelings (probably friendzoned) for has strong feelings for you
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by ipleddge: 3:11am On Dec 23, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Still thinking on what i will do,
Your neighbor son still in love with you?
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by agrovick(m): 3:41am On Dec 23, 2014
This is the result of having a huge clientele base, all these girls on nairaland may God forgive u all
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 4:47am On Dec 23, 2014
That for me would mean being loved right by someone I am not attracted to.

I cannot be with someone I ain't attracted to, even when that individual has what I crave for in someone I want.

The best I can do for such person is to either stay away or let them realize the futility of wanting me.

It would be greatly unfair for someone to love me right but cannot get same from me.
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by pawn89(m): 5:48am On Dec 23, 2014
I may be wrong but then again its just my opinion.
I really do not believe there is any such thing as right person or wrong person
I believe when you too learn to make compromises and meet each other half way, you both begin to make common ground
and with that, love has the chance to blossom
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2014
ipleddge:
Your neighbor son still in love with you?
uncle ípledge wat's it nw
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 23, 2014
agrovick:
This is the result of having a huge clientele base, all these girls on nairaland may God forgive u all
scratches head,hm
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
vikky10 first of all tell me what makes him the wrong guy
a guy you friendzoned or you dont av feelings for
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Nobody: 6:11am On Dec 23, 2014
missdebs:
i swear m in d same dilenma
swthrt.Gist us abt it nw
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Joshuadon: 6:39am On Dec 23, 2014
That's complex, however I don't think I will reciprocate the love undecided

Follow your instinct
Re: What Will You Do,if The Wrong Guy/girl Loves You Right. by Exjoker(m): 6:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol...You go just throway face and embrace it as fate

(1) (2) (Reply)

50 Things You Should Know About Your Boyfriend / She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? / Look What Am Buying My New Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.