Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,430 members, 7,781,247 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms (23264 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Application Forms / Where Can I Download Nigerian Immigration Application Forms? / Sample Of Letter Of Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Olubodef(m): 10:52pm On Dec 22, 2014
NIGERIA POLICE ACADEMY BEGINS SALE OF APPLICATION FORMS

This is to inform the general public that the sale of online application forms for admission into the 3rd Regular Course of Degree Programmes of the Nigeria Police Academy, Wudil, Kano State, has commenced on 12th November, 2014 and will end on 31st March, 2015.

Admission to the Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians of good character.
Application/admission requirements and detailed information are available at the institution’s website: www.nigpoliceacademy.org

Ag. CP EMMANUEL C. S. OJUKWU, psc
FORCE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FORCE HEADQUARTERS,
ABUJA.
http://www.npf.gov.ng/news/view-news?id=388#.VJhUBl4ACA

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by TeetoEsq(m): 11:36pm On Dec 22, 2014
how current is this article?
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by kehinde1588(m): 8:47am On Dec 23, 2014
av obtained my form
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by kennethhagen94: 8:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Pls who is eligible 2 obtain dis form m what is d xourse all about
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by SuperModerator: 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
After buying the form, you have to choose NPA in jamb.
you have to be 18 - 22 years

Police is the best force cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Francon(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Ovialekhe(f): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2014
Make I go buy my own
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by devigblegble: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Police is your friend,

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by johnshagb(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Filthy academy.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by ireneony(f): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Guys, I will advice you all to go and take the form cos we need more security in this country

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by addempsea(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
All of them applying now will be having packs, and pot belly when they start collecting egunje!!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Lucasbalo(m): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
What a shameless country selling employment forms ?.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by GodMode: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Why are they selling it

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by LajaLaba: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Abi i don buy am ni undecided
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
Gudt
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by LajaLaba: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
Guys, I will advice you all to go and take the form cos we need more security in this country
Ladies are all welcomed too abi u no like to be a Police woman ni?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Lucasbalo:
What a shameless country selling employment forms ?.

Where did you see employment form?

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
GodMode:
Why are they selling it

That's how they sell it....like NDA form too

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Slimmos(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Police ke? Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by tdayof(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice bt Nairalanders sha asking how to obtain the form and they will be the one to start shouting that the Nigerian police is useless it is that! Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by crowniran(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
k
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by martineverest(m): 9:24am On Dec 23, 2014
Most ppl claiming dey ve collected d form are those dat insult/criticise police force d most.hope dey wont join d league of corrupt police,when dey re picked.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Dannylux: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
God luck to them.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Sas4lyf: 9:25am On Dec 23, 2014
booked
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by bynat(f): 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Bail is free grin
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by seangy4konji: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
I no want.

Police ko?nasa ni.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by eherbal(m): 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
Nice development.
Firstly, I do hope all due diligence are carried out on all successful candidate in order to curb the influx of criminals, ex cons, cultist and guile characters into the force. Secondly I recommend an in house psychologists and psychiatrists to conduct evaluation on the state of mind of would be officers.
Thirdly, but sadly, personally, I highly recommend the services of expatriates in the training of the officers, as our local instructors do not seem to be imbibing any culture on rookies other than mishandling of firearms, graft and trampling on fundamental human rights .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Wisepac: 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
. I dnt need money to Vote in Buhari and Prof but
If PDP can do these things before new year, I'll
vote Jonathan and all other PDP Candidates. 1.
The chibok girls be rescued within two weeks. 2.
$20B oil money be returned sharply to were it
developed wings and took off from. 3. The dollar
be returned to 1naira to 1Dollars 4. That petrol
be returned to N65 5. that a public apology be
made to the families of those who died in the
stampede in Abuja looking for jobs. 6. That all
the indicted fuel subsidy thieves be arrested and
jailed. 7. That there's a stable electricity for the
next two weeks 8. That those who bought bullet
proof cars for huge amounts of money and those
who service private jets with huge cash be
allowed to spend two hours in a market in any
part of Nigeria without police protection.( I dey
imagine the beaten) 9. That Abia state, the
dirtiest in Nigeria be cleaned and huge networks
of roads be built within two weeks. 10. Above all
that insurgency be wiped out once and for all.
11. Explain to Nigerians how 16 > 19 and 7 upto
2/3 of 26 in Ekiti With all this you will have my
vote. Your time starts now.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Lucasbalo(m): 9:32am On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Where in the world is application for jobs form being sold . What a country?.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by Lucasbalo(m): 9:34am On Dec 23, 2014
shoyemiayodeji:

Where in the world is application for jobs form being sold . What a country?. Was it not the same thing that happened with the immigration form being sold and countless people got trampled to death.
Re: Nigeria Police Academy Begins Sale Of Application Forms by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
What post ll a university graduate be given when he/she joins the NPF?
Last Bullet
And how much is the salary?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jobs Are Now Sold In FG Agencies Between 8million And 10million / Nigeria Sss 2016 Recruitment / Latest Fresh Graduate & Exp. Recruitment At KPMG Nigeria - 9th July, 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.