Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,013 members, 7,799,459 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) (87188 Views)

Afrocandy's Photo In Lingerie After Sex (photos) / Tamilore Ojo-Martins: I'm Perfect At Sex, I Enjoy Marathon Sex (Photos) / Nigerian Entertainers And Their Girlfriends ( Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by collins0032(m): 7:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Zellie:
Out of the three people you listed, Maheeda is the only Nym'pho. The other two only said they Love it, which is normal IMHO

I Love Nairaland but I'm not addicted to Nairaland, there's a difference
I really like your point here. Its one thing to love something and its another to be addicted to that same thing.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by jjaluta(m): 7:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
OK cool
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
mizjules:
If maheeda didn't top the list, who will??

including u,if am not mistaking?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by continentalceo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
StephenJoseph:
Why are people just crazy about dis sex of a thing? D funny part is that women benefit a lot from it than men.

To some people, sex is like a food. Imagine one having unsupported sex and rapture comes suddenly, wats d person's fate

Dude you are just a religious hypocrite! All y'all that pretend to hate sex are just liers! Be true to urself abeg. Haba
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Alezy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
Hehehe... Me too... I rove sex..see their mouth
Dont you love it?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Alezy(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
LaurelP:
That asss tho
whoops...u too?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by joseph1832(m): 8:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
mizjules:
Afrocandy.

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by KLand(m): 8:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:
HYPOCRISY OF THE HIGHEST ORDER... WHO DOESN'T?

SERIOUSLY? SEX IS SWEET... I MEAN PASSIONATE SEX NOT GBANKOGBI SEX..

ME LOVE SEX..

Hope you are married sha? Just curious.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nmeri17: 8:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
mizjules:

afrocandy lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by KLand(m): 8:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
Too much of everything is not good. Whatever one is addicted to one is a slave to that thing, sex inclusive.

Those who are addicted to sex have a deeper void that yearns to be filled. They turn to sex to feel the void, but they never really get satisfied.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by KLand(m): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yksoul:
SEX IS ENJOYABLE ONLY FOR MARRIED COUPLES,BUT IF U RE SINGLE AND U INDULGE IN SEX, IT'S BAD OF U.AM OVER 30S STILL A VIRGIN GUY.U ALSO CAN DO IT.

I concur.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Misogynist2014(m): 8:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
That No. 3 grin
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by 2kris(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
mizjules:
dettol

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Maheeda is too beautiful for this thing abeg. I think her relationship with GOD hit the rocks hence she chose to just do anyhow. She looks like some one who was (is still) decent (despite her gara gara)

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
May be just may be Maheeda was molested hence she's out for revenge against men. Her own madness don't seem ordinary. She's just too beautiful for her to be stripping herself anyhow. She definitely has hidden reasons people don't know. I pity men who sleep with her! Honestly! Its like she and GOD have hidden scores to settle. I wish she could change honestly! She fine pass many actresses name them. She is not just ok. She looks troubled or heart broken! Just something sha! Something is wrong somewhere and probably has to do with betrayal of trust. I may not lay my hands on where particularly but all doesn't seem to be alright with this lady. Honestly!

1 Like

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by jeff2222(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
nwaoma how far
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
I love sex sooooooo much but I can do without it for a long time.
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
mehn see as Ekanem ikebe be like hummer jeep smiley
LOVE IT wink wink wink
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by tuffgongjo(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wisdytech:
I dnt like sex! Can it be because am a virgin?
Maybe you have Low libido.check your dokita asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
i know u will love it jare,give me ur pin,I pay,
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by kwenu: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
CTYSTAL OKOYE: "I Love Sex, I Have No Business With Any Man That Can't Perform" now this got my attention, ohh it got me cracking
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Kasieze(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
5 people named crazy, mad, sun, fool an
impossible, they where living in the same house,
on a certain afternoon sun came home ar rushed
to the kitchen to prepare some lunch since it was
his duty, imposible was bathing in the shower,
crazy was jst relaxing in livingroom,but mad an fool had
gone outside to do some house shopping..
After he finished cooking, sun left the gas running
witout noticing, after sometime the whole kitchen
was on fire! Crazy decided to call the police= crazy:
hello? Is that the police station? Police: yes plz, how
can we help you? Crazy: we need ur help immediately,
our house accidentally set on fire by
sun! Police: set on fire my sun? That's impossible!
Crazy: no! Its not him, he was just having a
shower when all this took place! Police: are you.......... http://.com/view_joke.php?id=612 click to continue
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Lusheyi(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:

ME LOVE SEX..
LMAO @Gbankogbi sex
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Sommyangel(f): 10:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
[quote author=hman4real post=29139175]

You really look lovely dear. I wil like to know u better.... Tnx
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ugly faces! angry
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
StephenJoseph:
Why are people just crazy about dis sex of a thing? D funny part is that women benefit a lot from it than men.

To some people, sex is like a food. Imagine one having unsupported sex and rapture comes suddenly, wats d person's fate

E Don be for you be that
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Beesluv:
Sekks isn't food
says who
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
pretydiva:
Wat hapend 2 afro candy undecided

She is retired
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by gbodimowo(m): 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mathematical:

ME LOVE SEX..

What's gbankogbi
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Sommyangel(f): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
dancok:
i know u will love it jare,give me ur pin,I pay,
... Kedi ihe onako?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sommyangel:
... Kedi ihe onako?
Kedi ihe onako ?
Re: Meet The 3 Nigerian Entertainers Who Are Addicted To Sex (Photos) by 2rez: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
Make una 3 sexaholic musketeerz replace food with sex if una like, ko kan mi though-Kermit undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Steps Out In Transparent Outfit / Boston Roland: "I Didn't Have Sex With Mercy Aigbe, My Account Was Hacked" / Banky W Kisses Adesua Etomi After She Said Yes To His Marriage Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.