Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,735 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

Your Views On This Pls. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Views On This Pls. (55026 Views)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 10:41am On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:
Rufdyamond here you go, do you want more? grin grin grin
This debunks your fantasies.
U seem to be misunderstanding my points...in a nut shell all I ve bin tryin to relay to u is nt "occurance but extent"...its sure happens everywhre in d world including Nigeria..even former americas first lady(clinton), was said to ve cheated on her cheatin husband as well and Nigeria aint an exception... all am sayin is that its common with the west wen compared to Nigeria....
U seem to ve soo much passion for Nigeria on dis account I pray u will get marrired to a Nigerian...now shout a big amen....lol
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by khiaa(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2015
rufdyamond:

U seem to be misunderstanding my points...in a nut shell all I ve tryin to relay to u is nt occurance but extent...its sure happens everywhre in d world including Nigeria..even former americafirst lady was said to ve cheated on her cheatin husband as well and Nigeria aint an exception all am sayin is that its common with the west wen compared to Nigeria....
U seem to ve soo much passion for Nigeria on dis account I pray u will get marrired to a Nigerian...now shout a big amen....lol

lol grin grin This is all that I was trying to get you to see.
People all over the world can portray the same behaviors. The Good The Bad And The Ugly, it doesn't matter what country/ continent you live in.

Yes my man is Nigerian. cheesy
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 11:05am On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

People all over the world can portray the same behaviors. The Good The Bad And The Ugly, it doesn't matter what country/ continent you live in.

Good to hear u ve a Nigerian boo..I cant wait to see u officially tranformed into a Nigeria but the sacrament of holy matrimony...lol
All the best...
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2015
khiaa:

Good to hear u ve a Nigerian boo....I can't wait to see u officially transformed into a Nigerian by the sacrament of holy matrimony...lol
All the best

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by khiaa(f): 11:18am On Jan 03, 2015
rufdyamond:

Good to hear u ve a Nigerian boo....I can't wait to see u officially transformed into a Nigerian by the sacrament of holy matrimony...lol
All the best

Thanks!! cheesy cheesy
I'm glad that we understand each other now.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by punta(f): 7:43am On Oct 04, 2015
daey118:

"She could "wake up dead" ". How does somebody that is already dead wake up ?biko? undecided

Normally, I don't engage with anyone on soial media especially Nairaland, but I'll humor you.

Wake up dead is a figure of speech (oxymoron). Comprender?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by luvly(f): 8:45am On Oct 04, 2015
Nairaland men be like"he's my kind of man" if i hear

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.