Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

Your Views On This Pls. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Your Views On This Pls. (55033 Views)

Your Views On Men Who Help Their Partners With House Chores. / What Are Your Views On Retirement Care Homes / Old Peoples Homes? / What Are Your Views On Divorce? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Oahray: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
Ishilove:

Better safe than sorry
It's not just about fear of what he might do. She wronged him very much, and she needs to initiate the talk since he's unwilling.

Doing so only out of fear for her own safety is selfish. It shows she isn't even sorry.

6 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
freezyprinzy:
buhahahah...I pity d woman Allah she should try bring it up abeg if d guy still no talk abeg make she report herself to her in laws
Walahi if na me o, bringing it up will not change anything. I will just act as if nothing happen and do my thing. She must be haunted for at least 6 months to 1 year before I do what is on my mind. Reporting to my relatives will only cause her more misery...

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
faithugo64:
hmmm no you are not safe o
.confrontation is d best possibly wen d children ar away at thre grandma plce. let d husband know why it may b a misconception frm d wife side. Though whatever d case she hasn't done well but they av to talk abt it, kipin silent can get one of dem killed. d wall is open for lizard if a poisonous snake tke d chance d whole show will bring nothing but Doom.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by orobs93(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
na wa 4 d man oh 1 week...men solve d issue once and for all..for this shot life?
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:
A woman came to the hospital today very anxious, sleep deprived, poor appetite, headache, generally a nervous wreck. When questioned she says her husband caught her cheating on him by walking in on them in a compromising position at her shop.

He responded by turning and walking away. She returned home later that evening after thinking of how best to confront the situation but the man has not brought up the matter since then.

She said it has been over a week now and Oga is carrying on as if nothing happened and she is going crazy with anxiety because she doesn't know what is running through his mind.

I asked if she had done something like this before and she swore she hadn't, that it was bad judgement on her part with a former ex. I suggested she be the one to breach the subject to her husband but some of my colleagues believe she should let sleeping dogs lie and take a sedative.

What do you guys think?

I love the man. That's the best way to deal with such case. He exhibited a good control of his temper and has proven that he is a "man"

How many men do you think will just quietly walk away.

Hmmmm. I honestly don't know what she wishes to do or the advise to give her but I hope he sends her packing.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Missmossy(f): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Eeyah the man is certainly hurting inside embarassed

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Richy4(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
This reminds me of this funny saying here on NL 'The thunder that will fire you is doing press up'
what the oga is planning is doing press up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by judedwriter(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Looks like d guy is introverted; either a phlegmatic or melancholy. Obviously he has already made up his mind on what to do and is waiting for d right day to execute it. If I were u, I would seek d support of friends and family to console him before the egg hatches wink

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by okunboy: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
This is the most dangerous husband! Dangerous than the one that will rake and be spontaneous!!. It takes a lot of energy on the part of the Husband to hold himself in...it is called 'engratia' Fear such people!

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by ignis: 12:39pm On Dec 23, 2014
Yomieluv:
The man simply want guilt to kill the woman..

This is what we call fear of the unknown..

Lolz. ...
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by CSTR: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
50% of first borns in Nigeria are bastardds.
Nigerian women are the most unfaithful in the world.
Irrefutable stats right there.
Nigerian married men are being given a seriously raw deal.
You guys are learners compared to your women.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
menix:
I pray it torments her to her grave..
Wat on earth was she thinkin, knowin shez married.

If she was not caught, she wuld carry on nd b feeling "James bond"

Wat a gr8 man shez got as husband, I blive dey ve got kidz nd d man aint ready to sacrifice d happiness of doz kidz by doin d rite thing.

OR
D man is goin to up his game wivout fear of being caught.
The man is indeed a great one. Left for me, it will torment her for at least 1 year before I do what I plan doing. May God protect men from cheating wives

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
tempem:
Lol....
Nice Husband... I could do that too....
Silence sometimes portray maturity.
On her part she could just meet him and explain yourself.

she may end up killing her husband if he still silent about it

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2014
sauceny:
He probably be waiting for the perfect timing to send her packing,if they gon travel for Xmas,then she is a gunner.

Correct! He go just return am to her people.

People are here advising her for what?haba !
Let's put our selves in the man's shoes. Infidelity on women's part is sometihng else.

The man is deeply hurt and burning.May God heal him and bless him for not reacting at that moment as he might have killed her or the man out of rage.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by onila(f): 12:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
hes tryna figure out what he wants to do to you

fire on the mountain is coming soon grin

beware!
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
judedwriter:
Looks like d guy is introverted; either a phlegmatic or melancholy. Obviously he has already made up his mind on what to do and is waiting for d right day to execute it. If I were u, I would seek d support of friends and family to console him before the egg hatches wink

Bros, this kin person? No turning back on his decision

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
shes an idiot...she should beg im rada......he doesnt nid her story.....well if ah catch ma own wife cheatin.....we go do dah tin overnyt.....shebi na wetin she dey find bdat
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Omexonomy: 12:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:

nah. Even a chronic womanizing husband will go ballistic if he catches his wife cheating in him.
what tribe is the woman i want to kown b4 i finish my ogogoro and ganja
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Pajames4all: 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
THERE IS gOD O

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Coolguy89(m): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
cococandy:
Let her bring it up abeg. Better to know what is on his mind than sleep one day and not wake up because he's strangled her in her sleep.

She strong gan. One week and she's been living with him under the same house sleeping peacefully?

I prefer people who vent and get it over with.
What normal person won't be hurt if they catch their wife or husband red-handed with another person?

Anybody that pretends to swallow such without even seeking an apology or explanation is mean and may be planning Armageddon.
yea he wil be planning evil,he wil be like 'what kind of brutality wil I give dis bitch grin
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by DollyParton1(f): 12:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:
A woman came to the hospital today very anxious, sleep deprived, poor appetite, headache, generally a nervous wreck. When questioned she says her husband caught her cheating on him by walking in on them in a compromising position at her shop.

He responded by turning and walking away. She returned home later that evening after thinking of how best to confront the situation but the man has not brought up the matter since then.

She said it has been over a week now and Oga is carrying on as if nothing happened and she is going crazy with anxiety because she doesn't know what is running through his mind.

I asked if she had done something like this before and she swore she hadn't, that it was bad judgement on her part with a former ex. I suggested she be the one to breach the subject to her husband but some of my colleagues believe she should let sleeping dogs lie and take a sedative.

What do you guys think?

Revenge is sweetest when served cold.
I doff my hat for the husband and shame on the wife. Useless woman. Na ur type dey make men misyarn about us.

4 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by sapientia(m): 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
She should shallow her pride and report herself to the man's parents, her parents, pastor or priest and then the Nigerian police. If she is truely sorry, the man MIGHT forgive her.. As for now.. The man is just a ticking time bomb with hidden timer.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
emiraty:

Correct! He go just return am to her people.

People are here advising her for what?haba !
Let's put our selves in the man's shoes. Infidelity on women's part is sometihng else.

The man is deeply hurt and burning.May God heal him and bless him for not reacting at that moment as he might have killed her or the man out of rage.

Yeah!
Yo ryt...
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by fpeter(f): 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Pay back is gonna be volcanic......BOLT while you still have breath in you!
That guy is cooking up the best revenge and it'll be deadly when he strikes.
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Sorry to say but she is simply a big disgrace to womanhood for cheating on her husband. The danger ahead is that she is prone to more infidelity having done it once and may be more. She should go to God in repentance and down on her knees and apologize to the husband and hopefully the man will forgive. Most men will not even allow their wives call an ex not to talk of seeing them in a compromising situation.

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by yoged(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmmmm. Am sure the man will be hurt deep inside anytime he remember the scene
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Sanguine77(m): 12:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
correcion: 'this is totally uncalled for'
Correcting the correcter, lol. Correction. Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by DollyParton1(f): 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Royver:

she said she tried to bring it up that night but he refused. Told her they would discuss it later. Unfortunately she hasnt attempted to broach the subject again since then.
This may sound crazy, but is it possible the man has forgotten? She says he goes around happily, not carrying face or sulking.
oh! SHE should be very very afraid. The cloud is gathering, rain and thunderstorms is coming soon

2 Likes

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Fourwinds: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
Nitefury:

grin grin grin hehehehehe.. satanic gentleness indeed bro. Reminds me of a case sometime in 2010 in Lagos, only this time the husband was the victim/culprit. The wife caught him in bed with a lady and walked out not saying a word.

he tried to bring it up, but she'll have none of that. Then one night while he was sleeping, she quietly entered the kitchen, put vegetable oil in a frying pan, after bleaching the oil, went into the room and emptied the contents on his Instruments... Twas such a gory sight bro when neighbours broke in hearing the dude's screams.

Relationship (RLS) 101, stay away from them exes.. It only breeds trouble
Osanobua ooo. Dat man must have got a glimpse of d devil chopping chicken in hell

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
judedwriter:
dntt involve anyone o.....ur marriage is at riskk if u do......
Re: Your Views On This Pls. by punta(f): 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
If I was that lady, I would be very very afraid.

That man certainly has a plan but no one can tell what that plan is until it unfolds. Unless he is a practicing and devout christian, her days in that man's house are numbered. If indeed it was her first time of slipping up and she got caught, he has probably been suspecting something and walking in on her while with her ex in a compromising position is all the proof he needs for the next line of action.

She had better pack and leave because she could wake up dead cheesy one of these days or the man could bring in another woman to her home. Whatever the case, this is just the beginning of her emotional trauma unless like I said earlier the man is "A CHRISTIAN" in the real sense of the word.

1 Like

Re: Your Views On This Pls. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
MizEmpress:
i seriously hate this silent treatment thing, the lady has no way of guessing when it's going to end or what he's thinking so she'll be constantly on edge and that's enough punishment on its own. I'm not in anyway implying that she's doesn't deserve some form of discipline for her actions but the man should come out of his cocoon and let them decide if their marriage would survive or not, the earlier they start-the better.

But he's not giving her the silent treatment , everything is still going on as normal , he has only decided not to bring up the issue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What A Nigeria Woman Can Do, An Oyibo Woman Can Do Better, Caption This Photo / Help My Husband Seems To Be Addicted To Prostitutes! / Husband Bites His Wife’s Fingers In Port-Harcourt For Refusing Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.