Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? (3423 Views)

Is Anything Wrong going oral during sex With Your Wife/husband? / How To Tame A Cheating Wife / Husband / What Will You Be Calling Your Wife/husband When You Get Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by CuteEmma(f): 6:05am On Dec 23, 2014
What will you be calling your Wife/Husband when you get Married? Is it by name or nickname or what maybe DADDY/ MUMMY, HONEY/LOVE, MADAM/OGA/THIS WOMAN/WOMAN, or maybe PAPA JANET/MAMA JOHNBULL?
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Mynd44: 6:07am On Dec 23, 2014
Babe, young woman, omoge, Ife, eyin (egg), Omo, Iya or Aurora
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by temitemi1(m): 6:14am On Dec 23, 2014
BABY
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by pussyeater(m): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2014
Mummy
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2014
WOMAN!!!
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Beesluv: 6:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Tolotolo
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by ideology(m): 6:23am On Dec 23, 2014
I have a long list
Eg
1. Baby - ( my favorite)
2. Priceless
3. Queen
4. Lover
5. Ima means love
6. Mummy (if i wanna behave like a boy )
7. Uyai means beauty
8. Precious
9. my blessing
10. My dear
11. Sweetie
12. My heartbeat
13. My wife
14. Cherie Dulce
… etc grin grin

As I open my mouth any one that comes out receive. But With time, I'll settle for the one she prefers.

I love her so much, just the thought of her makes me speak in tongues.
Counting down to the day I'll meet her, Good bless that day, amen.

5 Likes

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:31am On Dec 23, 2014
if she's fair I'll Call her a fairy but if she's black I'll Call her blackyy grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Tallesty1(m): 6:46am On Dec 23, 2014
Hey
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Exponental(m): 6:51am On Dec 23, 2014
we call ourselves same name others call us.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 23, 2014
Baby or pumpkin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by EJanni(f): 6:57am On Dec 23, 2014
NKEM is the name. which means mine.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 6:59am On Dec 23, 2014
M.D
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by chibwike(m): 7:00am On Dec 23, 2014
Ogbeni

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:01am On Dec 23, 2014
If she has tribal marks on her cheek,I will call her tiger,if she has stretch marks,I will call her zebra..
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by TrishaP(f): 7:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Sweetie, honey, Me love, baby. I'll settle for the sweetest as time goes.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by paulmarkino: 7:11am On Dec 23, 2014
She must be calling me my English name and I will do the same to her.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by yorex2011: 7:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Baby mi, sweetness, honeypie, strawberryna smiley...
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Kookny(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Sweetheart, nwanyioma, omalicha, nwunye m, nkechinyere m, ihunanya m, etc.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Dannylux: 7:31am On Dec 23, 2014
That would depend on my mood at each moment I wanna call her.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by jubriano93(m): 7:35am On Dec 23, 2014
meatpie...or betterhalf
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Maamin(m): 7:36am On Dec 23, 2014
Can I just call wifey? kiss
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Maamin(m): 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
yorex2011:
Baby mi, sweetness, honeypie, strawberryna smiley...

Plus vanilla, almond, coconut,ice-cream, pancake, fish-roll, eggroll, pof pof, donought..

Damn! Am hungry already grin
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 23, 2014
i will call her morrafucker and she will call me papafucker.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by major466(m): 8:00am On Dec 23, 2014
"Mama bomboy" when am in angry mood.

"Sugar" when in happy mood.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Exjoker(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Make i wait till i marry first..
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Exjoker(m): 8:03am On Dec 23, 2014
Slonge2:
i will call her morrafucker and she will call me papafucker.
Crazy you...
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 8:04am On Dec 23, 2014
I'll call her 'my jewel'
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 23, 2014
donpeey22:
I'll call her 'my jewel'
*yinmu* undecided embarassed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by rutibaby(f): 8:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Till then.
Re: What Would You Call Your Wife/husband When You Get Married? by Beennkumar(m): 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
Mrs. Benedict, Nwunye m, Tandoori Chicken, Sweetie, Babe, lollipop

Cc: Dechandel

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 Things You Should Know Before Dating A Short Girl / Help /advice needed / Ladies What Do You Think About Guys With Black Lips?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.