Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi (17576 Views)

Elections Must Be Cancelled In Rivers State, Says Amaechi / Tere Ikuru's Defection Shocked Me But He Is Free To Go, Says Amaechi / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 23, 2014
THE Rivers State Governor, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has dismissed claims by the Peoples Democratic Party that he is funding the All Progressives Congress with the state resources.

The PDP in Rivers State had maintained that the finances of the state had become inadequate for executing development projects because the governor was using a large chunk of the resources to fund the APC campaigns.

But Amaechi, who spoke at the launch of the campaign of the state APC governorship candidate, Dr. Dakuku Peterside, at the Liberation Stadium in Port Harcourt, insisted that he was not funding the APC.

He challenged those accusing him of using the state resources to fund the APC to show any proof or bank account through which he was sending money belonging to the state to the party.

http://www.punchng.com/news/im-not-funding-apc-says-amaechi/

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 23, 2014
FTC....dedicating this to all lovers of peace..wishing you all a happy Christmas and prosperous New.

I don't support tyranny and deceit...RED CARD TO ROCHAS...IHEDIOHA WAY TO GO 2015

PLUS AMAECHI PLS JUST SHUT IT...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Mogidi: 7:58am On Dec 23, 2014
So why is he owing salaries if he did not spend half his state's allocation fighting for VP position?

After all the money he wasted he's rewarded with driving mallams around Abuja. He hasn't paid corpers since 2012 even though past Rivers state governors always pay corpers #10,000 extra.
Tinubu played him mugu now Buhari is making mumu of him.
Being campaign manager for Buhari means spending Rivers state budget on a Fulani extremist no-hoper, what a waste.

75 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by princealbashir: 8:13am On Dec 23, 2014
I feel for this guy.

13 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by donmalcolm21(m): 8:35am On Dec 23, 2014
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.

53 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Mogidi:
So why is he owing salaries?

There could be a thousand reason for that. The state may not have recieved its statutory allocation from the FG due to dwindling oil revenue. Most states are complaining about same thing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
If you are not funding APC then who is? GMB needs to tell us how he gets his campaign funds because he has just 1million in his account.

He said he is not using state resources. He may as well be contributing to the cause from his own pockets. Read between the lines.
*Modified
FPThings. Thanks to the mod and other well meaning Nigerians who are willing to enlighten the public on issues of national interest.

4 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by lawrencemleopo: 9:03am On Dec 23, 2014
let them say.
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:

APC as a party has a structure for revenue generation to aid campaign programmes. Members pay dues, people donate, etc.

11 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by donmalcolm21(m): 9:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Martins301:

APC as a party has a structure for revenue generation to aid campaign programmes. Members pay dues, people donate, etc.
we need to know the amount because Gej's own was very transparent.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by SuperModerator: 9:15am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:
we need to know the amount because Gej's own was very transparent.
in a sane society, most of those that contributed to GEJ's campaign should have been persecuted for going against the constitution.
They should even be probed, where did they get the money from?

23 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Ovialekhe(f): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Who is deceiving who .He wont be foolish to fund his party tru banks cos it will be traced back to him.such money is usually carried with ghana must go bags.

36 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by brownlord: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Okay, APC is funding him, the money found in his jet during ekiti election was to execute river's state project in ekiti.

Arrant Nonsense.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by devigblegble: 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
Just in case ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by styless(f): 9:16am On Dec 23, 2014
We knw
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nmeri17: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
***BREAKING***

Rotimi Amechi's PRO has released a shocking counter report that Amechi is in fact APC's maga and that his former statement should be treated with utter disregarded shocked see full report [url=nairaland.com/nmeri17]here [/url]

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Lol, this guy's frustrated.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by condralbede(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
Taaaaa,stop this your early morning liars ....we all knw d truth.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by fejikudz(m): 9:17am On Dec 23, 2014
bu
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
He cannot even convince himself. This is what all the noise is about; self-interest! Buhari's Presidency has not kick-started but some vultures have hijacked it already.

1. Tinubu
2. El rufai
3. Saraki
4. Amaechi

These men are always in the corridors of power, plying tongue to ear and whispering sweet-poison to the man in-charge. They are unelectable and lean on those in power to perpetrate impugnity. They did this to Yar'adua, with the exception of El rufai who by omission or comission, fell out of favour with that Government.

Buhari's wife visted Tinubu to thank him for providing a platform for her husband to run on. Next, she would visit Amaechi to also thank him for providing the money. A man who does not eat dog meat but shares it with his teeth is as guilty as those that eat it. Amaechi and every other Governor(s) involved are funding Buhari's campaign with the proceeds of corruption, yet his supporters and the man sees nothing wrong with it.

How much is the salary of a Governor? How much have they earned in office? How much have they contributed to the Buhari campaign? Why has Buhari not asked these questions, since he is a very upright man, unlike GEJ.

Youths are wasting their time campaigning for a 72 year old dictator and ethnic fundamentalist. I pity this country! If I don't see a credible candidate like; Prof Chidi Odinkalu, Nuhu Ribadu, etc etc to vote for on 14th Feb 2015, I shall sleep in my house and watch television.

#CHANGE?

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by ireneony(f): 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
This man again, how can he bite the finger that fed him. Pity him
team Jonathan #

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by hazyfm: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
pls tell them

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by lawrencemleopo: 9:18am On Dec 23, 2014
noted.

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Franchise21(m): 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by brownlord: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
This man again, how can he bite the finger that fed him. Pity him
team Jonathan #

Which finger fed him? Jonathan owns Nigeria or brought himself to power?

3 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by passionate88: 9:19am On Dec 23, 2014
Story
Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by deejayterabyte(m): 9:20am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:

I still dont know how it concerns you, face your "stealing is not corruption" thief in aso rock

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by kodded(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
and you xpect us 2 belive such lie? undecided ..........what do you take nigerians for ?
SMH @ nigeria politicians

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by femmy2010(m): 9:21am On Dec 23, 2014
donmalcolm21:

I donated N3k to Buhari Campaign fund and I am certain millions of other Nigerians who believe in his Candidacy are equally donating their varying widow's power towards the manifestation of his presidency.

#TeamBuhari.

16 Likes

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Dannylux: 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
A typical story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: I Am Not Funding APC, Says Amaechi by Blackchampion(m): 9:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Stop lying

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Asked Buhari To Declare State Of Emergency In Ekiti - Falana / President Muhammadu Buhari Meets Muslim Leaders / CONASSLA Gives Buhari, Osinbajo, Ministers 7 Days To Reveal Their Running Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.