Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,151 members, 7,807,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

[story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 (15303 Views)

S€X Story : My Lovely Houseboy Episode 1 To 10 / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy (part 4) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 by Damilare666: 8:02am On Dec 23, 2014
If you miss Part 20 Go Here :- http://ProudlyNation.Com.Ng

Me: What are you smiling at?

Gov.Son: hello honey, so glad you came back, how did it go?

Me: how did what go? Look I don't have time for this okay.... Leave my room now!

Gov.Son: I know you went to the police station to bail tunde, I could have helped out, you know I like him. Although he is always stubborn....

***dammy the Gov.Son was so full of confidence he thought I did not hear him make that phone call where he ordered some policemen to kill tunde, I was so terrified,
shocked and angry, I never knew he could have a heart so cold and wicked. well, I pray tunde gets the text message as early as possible, right now, all I have to do is to
expose dammy the Gov.Son*****

Me: I know okay.... Please leave, I don't want to ever speak with you....

Gov.Son: what's wrong with you?
*****He was seriously making me angry this time, I felt like giving him a punch, but my hands were too soft to hit on something so I thought of using words to annoy
him****

Me: you know what? I know you're planning evil against me and tunde, but you're not going to succeed, he is special and he is better than you. I will choose him over
you...

Gov.Son: you see honey, if it were to be another girl saying this, I would have beaten the hell out of her, when tunde is no more who will you choose? Or do you want
your dear dad to hate you?

****on hearing the statement he made about "when tunde is no more" got me really scared, I made a tough decision to go to that police station immediately and bail
him out with the help of my childhood friend Richard who just finished the Nigerian defense academy (NDA). So I decided to call richard immediately but Dammy the
Gov.Son will not leave my room he even sat near the door*****

Me: my dad cannot and will never hate me, and that won't stop me from making the right decision. please dammy excuse me, I want to make a phone call...

Gov.Son: to call who?

Me: how is that your business?
Gov.Son: well I'm not going to leave this room now, and your dad heard you escaped from the house to the police station to go and see your poor lover and he got really
mad to hear that, so he doesn't even want to see tunde around this house anymore and he asked me not to let you go out and also monitor your calls....

Me: you mean I'm now your prisoner?

Gov.Son: ahaha shade, you're cracking my ribs, how can that be? I loved you since you were seven years old, and I still do, even tunde can't love you the way I do, you
just have to relax and stop bothering yourself okay, you can't be a prisoner in your own fathers house... We love you and we want what's best for you shade, but I'm not
going to let you leave this house today, anyway, you can make your call but I'll be outside *smiled*

***i felt like crying, I was really pained, my head was aching me really hard, and the words that echoed through my head was what the Governors son dammy said to the

Policemen about killing Tunde... I can't believe someone I've known since when we were little kids could be so heartless, dammy was so kind and caring when we were
little and was so honest, I remember he started being wicked when he turned seventeen and I was fifteen years old when he forced me to have s*x with him when I
went visiting in their house, and almost broke my hands when he forced me but I refused. He had this tendency of always getting anything he wants... but my heart
belongs to Tunde and he cannot change that, and I'm never going to forgive him if anything happens to Tunde***

I picked up my phone and typed richard's mobile number and told him to meet me at the police station where he will help me bail Tunde before he gets killed.

Unknown to me, dammy was by the door hearing my conversation with richard, immediately the door opened......

Gov.Son: hmm how smart, what part of you're not leaving this house don't you understand?

Me: as a matter of fact, I am leaving and there's nothing you can do about it!

***i wore my heels and walked p*ss the door and pushed him away***

I entered the car, tried to start the car but it wasn't starting, I felt very strange, this was a 2014 range rover and was just a month old, how could it generate starting
problems? I opened the car bonnet and I noticed someone must have unplugged the plug and the battery wire, I re-plugged them and I know it must be the Gov.Son's

handiwork, I drove to the gate and before the gateman could say anything I shouted "Come on Open the Gate", with fear of getting sacked he did as I said....

I called richard the military guy and he said he hasn't arrived the police station and he is few kilometers from reaching there.

I reached the police station, I was so nervous my heart was beating so fast and my feet was so heavy, I entered the police station and went to the counter.

WATCHOUT FOR PART 22

KINDLY DROP YOUR COMMENT IF YOU NEED THE NEXT PART NOW

Source http://ProudlyNation.Com.Ng

1 Like

Re: [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 by Beachqueen59(f): 6:51pm On Jan 22, 2015
I need the nxt part, i need the next part biko, biko. I've been searching 4 this story in google since.
Re: [story] My Sweet And Lovely Houseboy Part 21 by Booyakasha(f): 10:25am On Feb 03, 2016
Beachqueen59:
I need the nxt part, i need the next part biko, biko. I've been searching 4 this story in google since.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Borno: Home Of Boko Boys / Rugged Men......... Story / Soyinka Reacts To Media Distortions Of His 2014 Experience With Cancer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.