Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? (665 Views)

AMVCA 2015: Check Out ALL The Red Carpet Photos (mercy Johnson Etc) / Patience Ozokwor Vs Camilla Mgberekpe: Who Is A Better Actress? / Mercy Johnson Vs Ini Edo: Who Is A Better Actress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? by chinwekzy(m): 8:15am On Dec 23, 2014
I'm not much of a Nollywood fan, but I know enought to know that Genevive was catalyst in the existence of Nollywood, with her movies MOST WANTED and SUNSET IN AFRICA, she has over time starred in over 80 Nollywood movies. Mercy Johnson meanwhile who came into nollywood way after Genevive but has starred in over 150 movies, despite people saying it is due to her inability to choose movie roles. She is regarded as one the actresses that lead the the new Nollywood era.
So the question is who is better among the two?
Re: Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? by sholay2011(m): 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
MJ
Re: Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 23, 2014
Balancing the scale tongue
Re: Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? by Orunto: 9:30am On Dec 23, 2014
Four of them actually, Genevive. Mercy Johnson, Ini Edo and Stephany Okereke all have A*s. They are equally excellent and worshipable.
Re: Genevive Nnaji Vs Mercy Johnson; Who Is The Better Actress? by VillageBoi(m): 8:22pm On Dec 24, 2014
chinwekzy:
I'm not much of a Nollywood fan, but I know enought to know that Genevive was catalyst in the existence of Nollywood, with her movies MOST WANTED and SUNSET IN AFRICA, she has over time starred in over 80 Nollywood movies. Mercy Johnson meanwhile who came into nollywood way after Genevive but has starred in over 150 movies, despite people saying it is due to her inability to choose movie roles. She is regarded as one the actresses that lead the the new Nollywood era.
So the question is who is better among the two?
You no be Nollywood movie fan?.. but you're a mega serious Nollywood movie buff... nothing to be ashamed of!

Back to the topic... between the two na Mercy of course.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Too Hot For Any Celebrity Especially Psquare / Kanayo .O. Kanayo Act As SS3 Student / Khloe Kardashian And Malika Bff Drama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.