Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,465 members, 7,808,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? (4227 Views)

Why Attend Parties When You Dont Want Guys To Dance With You ? / 5 Reasons Why Some Nigerian Ladies Attend Weddings- By Danceville / Inside Kenya's Sex Orgy Parties Where "No One Goes Back Home A Virgin" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 23, 2014
This has remained a mystery to me..why would a fine young lady dressed up in her bumshorts and short skimpy skirts that can make any man blood boil to attend a party where she would not dance with any one even if na only one
If u don't like the guy you dancing,politely move away and find another?? Why will u attend a party and claim " I don't feel like dancing "..Some will even be dancing with fellow females wen active guys are sitting down " stranded " ..
What is this world turning to ??

2 Likes

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by ireneony(f): 9:33am On Dec 23, 2014
stop the generalization, i danced if i feel like smiley
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by LaurelP(m): 9:35am On Dec 23, 2014
They normally need some kind of cajoling to get dem in d mood

3 Likes

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Adeoba10(m): 9:36am On Dec 23, 2014
v

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Trinxie(f): 9:39am On Dec 23, 2014
The truth is that...some girls just want to go to the party to feel among or they followed their friends because of "peer pressure"....
ooooorrrrrr
She doesn't know how to dance
oooooorrrrr
She is shy
ooooorrrrrrrr
She is pretending
or
SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE YOUR FACE BRO.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by naijaboiy: 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Trinxie:
The truth is that...some girls just want to go to the party to feel among or they followed their friends because of "peer pressure"....
ooooorrrrrr
oooooorrrrr
She is shy
ooooorrrrrrrr
She is pretending
or
hahaha...you're so right grin
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Maamin(m): 9:53am On Dec 23, 2014
Trinxie:
ooooorrrrrr
oooooorrrrr
She is shy
ooooorrrrrrrr
She is pretending
or

Oooooorrrrrr she might just need to be kane by a long dogoyaro grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by izsmike: 9:57am On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
wen next u dnt feel like, pls stay at home. boys dnt like statues at parties

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Trinxie(f): 10:01am On Dec 23, 2014
Maamin:

Oooooorrrrrr she might just need to be kane by a long dogoyaro grin
lol....
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by FLAWLES(f): 10:02am On Dec 23, 2014
Hehehehehehehe;beht Op;;is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 23, 2014
When a lady says 'I jes don't feel like dancing..' If you know your onion then you ought to know the next move to make...
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by aristocrazzy: 10:03am On Dec 23, 2014
I've said it b4 : Girls are the most self-deceptive creatures.
That's just one of their bullsh*t.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by djeezy(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2014
Stop generalising.
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Davidovinci(m): 10:09am On Dec 23, 2014
Either they don't know how to dance for realz or em need lil' motivation.....alcohol in most cases.
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 23, 2014
Owk,so are parties jst meant for dancing only??
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by EJanni(f): 10:11am On Dec 23, 2014
aristocrazzy:
I've said it b4 : Girls are the most self-deceptive creatures.
That's just one of their bullsh*t.
hian! Bros easy o!
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 23, 2014
izsmike:
wen next u dnt feel like, pls stay at home. boys dnt like statues at parties
My point exactly !!
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 23, 2014
NinoBrown888:
When a lady says 'I jes don't feel like dancing..' If you know your onion then you ought to know the next move to make...

Wat is d next move
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by OohMpa: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2014
1) How old are you? At this your age, you still dey find woman nyash to rock for party. No bring your own come

2)Na only dance dem dey do for party? angry angry

3) Why are you nagging over the girls? Some guys too don't dance angry

4) Ooh Mpa doesn't dance with girls in public just with fellows. He believes that dance should be in private. That sort of dance shouldn't be out in the open angry

5) Why not try and hook up with a chick at the party if you came alone preferably before the dance section? That gives you better chances to dance with the girl or better still go beyond that...

Think like a player bro, not a virgin angry
#Sai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by jnrbayano(m): 10:22am On Dec 23, 2014
Is it dance and win?
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by chibwike(m): 10:25am On Dec 23, 2014
wats is so special...in dancing with a girl
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:27am On Dec 23, 2014
Truth is sometimes there's this feeling of content knowing almost every guy wants to dance with you and you just say NO grin
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 10:46am On Dec 23, 2014
if I didn't come with my guy I prefer to dance with a girl. I don't like how guys will just be tapping your currents when dancing with u
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
if I didn't come with my guy I prefer to dance with a girl. I don't like how guys will just be tapping your currents when dancing with u
that's another thing, they have no respect while dancing.

1 Like

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
ireneony:
is a lie joor. u only used to danced if they forced u... grin
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
n as they r tapping it does d size reduce? or does the current finish? or does it make u lose anything? o sorry. I missed d point. it's only d guy f.uxking u currently in d name of bf that is allowed to get it right?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
firstEVA:
that's another thing, they have no respect while dancing.
that's if they even know the meaning of the word
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by AfricanApple(f): 9:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Prixus:

n as they r tapping it does d size reduce? or does the current finish? or does it make u lose anything? o sorry. I missed d point. it's only d guy f.uxking u currently in d name of bf that is allowed to get it right?
wait a minute, are u a palm wine tapper undecided or why dis. oh u just wanna be tapping people's current up and down undecided

that's why I like myself, I no dey gree go party wey be say small boy full am wey go dey look for materials to experiment on.
see me see talk
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Kookny(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wharever happened to casual dancing, fun-gbedu?

Sometimes, one doesn't really need push anything. Just gabs and everything ends there/then.

So, dem ladies, o'er to you...
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Dont mind them, feeling too hot to move!

So u came to the party to stand alone in one corner eh?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Trinxie:
ooooorrrrrr
oooooorrrrr
She is shy
ooooorrrrrrrr
She is pretending
or

U're quite beautiful
Re: Ladies : Why Do Ladies Attend Parties And Not Dance ??? by Kookny(m): 9:20pm On Dec 23, 2014
AfricanApple:
wait a minute, are u a palm wine tapper undecided or why dis. oh u just wanna be tapping people's current up and down undecided

that's why I like myself, I no dey gree go party wey be say small boy full am wey go dey look for materials to experiment on.
see me see talk

Shut up jhoor!

What are you trynna insinuate? blowing up your online status, huh?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get A Girl With A Boyfriend... / When You See An Ex / See The Letter A Boy Wrote To A Girl In My School Where Am Serving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.