Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,351 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:27 PM

Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games (4601 Views)

Make Money Selling Uk's Best Sports Nutrition Brand In Nigeria! / Sports Betting School: free betting tutorial | free sports predictions / Free Sports Betting E-book Reveals How To Make A Fortune From Sports Betting! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 10:38am On Dec 23, 2014
If you want to make money every hour, every
day, every moment – this is the offer for you. The
matches are 100% safe and have odd from 2.00 to
10.00. There are people in this team that work
24/7 and they will give for you many sure
matches in every day. Be part of this offer and start making profits
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by emmanuel77(m): 3:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by nnachukz(m): 5:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
You haven't said anything. Bring out the details
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
this scam u re everywhr....mod ban him
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 7:40am On Dec 24, 2014
Analysed free game

Carpi vs perugia
Tip: X
Odd:3.50
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 7:44am On Dec 24, 2014
youngdude1:
this scam u re everywhr....mod ban him

Your talk is just senseless,have I scammed you before or do you know anyone I have scammed ?senseless human or better still animal
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Antell95(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:
Analysed free game

Carpi vs perugia

Vicenza vs Livorno

Tip : X

1 Like

Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by hrykanu231(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:
Analysed free game

Carpi vs perugia

Trapani vs Avellion
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 10:47am On Dec 24, 2014
Let's see whose draw wins then
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2014
hrykanu231:

Trapani vs Avellion
KingMeezy:

Stop misleading people bro, you are just everywhere with your fixed scam tactics to lure newbies to give you daily sub. fee. Do you know what it takes to fix a match? if you have odds of 10.0 that means with 100k you earn 1m daily 100% guaranteed wow, dont you think you will be richer than Dangote in a year? You are just full of deceit man.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 11:34am On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

Stop misleading people bro, you are just everywhere with your fixed scam tactics to lure newbies to give you daily sub. fee. Do you know what it takes to fix a match? if you have odds of 10.0 that means with 100k you earn 1m daily wow, dont you think you will be richer than Dangote in a year? You are just full of deceit man.

Don't know why people like you are senseless,from 2.00 to 10.00,did I write 10 odds everyday? Why don't you mind your business and sell your fake games
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 11:37am On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

Don't know why people like you are senseless,from 2.00 to 10.00,did I write 10 odds everyday? Why don't you mind your business and sell your fake games

I don't sell tips, I do give them for free and they are perfect odds. I ended your previous post of 30.0 odds. https://www.nairaland.com/2045022/sure-rigged-matches. You are a scam.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

I don't sell tips, I do give them for free and they are perfect odds. I ended your previous post of 30.0 odds. https://www.nairaland.com/2045022/sure-rigged-matches. You are a scam.

My games and your are not the same,I buy the games and resell,yours is head prediction..I get HT/FT games once in a while so STFU and mind your business
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

My games and your are not the same,I buy the games and resell,yours is head prediction..I get HT/FT games once in a while so STFU and mind your business

KingMeezy:

Reseller my foot, I get HT/FT once in awhile, such a pathetic liar, do you ever think what you wrote in above quote ? You said daily basis even hourly? You are just looking for Noobs to scam. Why can't you multiply your income instead of selling the games? Such a ret4rded thief.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 2:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

Reseller my foot, I get HT/FT once in awhile, such a pathetic liar, do you ever think what you wrote in above quote ? You said daily basis even hourly? You are just looking for Noobs to scam. Why can't you multiply your income instead of selling the games? Such a ret4rded thief.

You are not even educated,daily games of 2-10 odd..did you see any HT/FT in the statement...foolish human...selling the games give more profit and please stop commenting here,you're just an illiterate
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

You are not even educated,daily games of 2-10 odd..did you see any HT/FT in the statement(...)foolish human being (...)selling the games give more profit and please stop commenting here,you're just an illiterate
KingMeezy:

My games and your(s) are not the same,I buy the games and resell,yours is head prediction..I get HT/FT games once in a while so STFU and mind your business

Haha, you can't even use punctuation marks correctly or even pluralize your words. Next time you say yours not your and put space after punctuation marks then stop dotting(.) multiple times, it's human being not human. Who is now educated, someone that sells what he bought from people(reseller) and can't market his own business properly or someone that generates his own and gives for free. Ret4rded scammer, go back to school.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 3:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

Haha, you can't even use punctuation marks correctly or even pluralize your words. Next time you say yours not your and put space after punctuation marks then stop dotting(.) multiple times. Who is now educated? Someone that sells what he bought from people(reseller) or someone that generates his own and gives for free. Ret4rded scammer, go back to school.

Probably you don't even know the meaning of d word Scammer...I'll just let ur opinion slide cuz ure nt relevant
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

someone that generates his own and gives for free. [/b][/color]

When last did you win in any of your bets ? I guess you are one of the bet house agents that do not want people to have access to fixed games and stop loosing their hard earned money
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

Probably you don't even know the meaning of d word Scammer...I'll just let ur opinion slide cuz ure nt relevant

I'm out for you, keep on blabbing.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
KingMeezy:

When last did you win in any of your bets ? I guess you are one of the bet house agents that do not want people to have access to fixed games and stop loosing their hard earned money

Stop fooling yourself, fixed/rigged my ars-e. It's only a fool that will believe you. Why can't your followers vouch for you. With only www.botprediction.com I'm covered.
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by KingMeezy: 3:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
eddie011:

Stop fooling yourself, fixed/rigged my ars-e. It's only a fool that will believe you. Why can't your followers vouch for you. With only www.botprediction.com I'm covered.

Goodluck then,your odds are not up to 2.00....my followers are on my page and website that is why am advertising here
Re: Best Sports Betting Team Of Fixed Games by Ogondah(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2015
Stop the insults, we don't talk much. If you want money in this business of sport betting. Be ready spend money in order to make money. Stinginess and fear won't get u the money and win u want.
Meet the right source and you won't make this noise again.
If you do use Bbm, look for this Bbm Channel( fixed matches no prediction). Tell me wat you see.
Let these proves tell u d more: 3 winners' screenshot and that of the Boss

(1) (Reply)

Fairly Used Poultry Cage / Smoked Catfish / Learn How You Can Make More Than $1000 On Fiverr This Month Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.