Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,295 members, 7,780,689 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:39 PM

Timaya Out With New Album? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Timaya Out With New Album? (12716 Views)

Terry G's Funky New Look with New Video - See Groove 2 / Lagbaja Back With New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Timaya Out With New Album? by rockyfela(m): 11:36am On Dec 10, 2008
From what i read fromd link,  it seems like timaya has a new album titled gift and grace. I hv hrd ome of his new songs called don blow,  its nice. Pls if u hv hrd d album or know anything about it  feel free 2 comment here,
http://www.modernghana.com/movie/3489/3/timayas-second-album-out.html

Do you feel he would do aswell as the other album?
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by tosinadeda: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
In timaya i trust!
He has this charisma dat makes peeps luv him!
I like his swag too
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by ajayi1(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2008
I have heared 3 of his new tracks from one of my Dj's. But i am not sure that his album is out.

His single are for December show grin
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by rockyfela(m): 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2008
kkk but i hrd he already sold d album for 25 million,
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by tmoney11(m): 8:51pm On Dec 10, 2008
Am not sure about the album
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by mailmalc(m): 4:55am On Dec 11, 2008
His Album is out nw! Timaya still on Fire . . . . from Track 1 all the way to 14 is da bomb. Same pattern of songs except track 13 (Rap Timaya) lol been bumpin my head for dayz now. uhmmm my fav. is either of track 2, 4, 9, 8 i'm confused sef grin
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by mrswag(m): 5:19am On Dec 11, 2008
In timaya i trust!
He has this charisma that makes peeps love him!
I like his swag too

hmmmm! embarassed
hope so too, but i heard its nuttin close the 1st. kind of below expectations undecided
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by rockyfela(m): 10:25am On Dec 12, 2008
I've listened to the album and many of the tracks are kind of similar with similar message. It feels like a thank u lord album. I love a couple of d songs but its still 2 early 4 me 2 judge which album is better. 4 now am feeling d 1st better,
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by princesa(f): 2:50pm On Dec 12, 2008
but whats up with that guy and hate music sef
always singing about bad-belle undecided
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by mailmalc(m): 7:46pm On Dec 12, 2008
Timaya is very talented but i still wonder why he is limiting himself to his present kind of songs. It is either "Bad Belle people want make i kpai!" today or "Dem call me Timaya" tomorrow. Early 2007 or there about when he came to benin for a show, i met him at a friend's boutique holding a bottle of Red Label, **definately drinking from it** he did a very funny freestyle wit the red label Dayum ! it was really cool nd we were almost dancin to it. Timaya has got mad vibes dat most Nigerians desire so his first album was a total success. OR maybe he is still carried away by his achievements and his sudden fame. He deserves the hype 'cause he never rubbed shine off any "main" artist like 2face or Dbanj to get cheap or easy fame but right now he is blazin hot. Maybe Timaya is a man of himself, he believes so much on his skillz and this has really helped him. I love his first album nd presently addicted to this second one.
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 12, 2008
mailmalc:

Timaya is very talented but i still wonder why he is limiting himself to his present kind of songs. It is either "[b]Bad Belle people want make i kpai!" today or "them call me Timaya" tomorrow.[/b] Early 2007 or there about when he came to benin for a show, i met him at a friend's boutique holding a bottle of Red Label, **definately drinking from it** he did a very funny freestyle wit the red label Dayum ! it was really cool nd we were almost dancin to it. Timaya has got mad vibes that most Nigerians desire so his first album was a total success. OR maybe he is still carried away by his achievements and his sudden fame. He deserves the hype 'cause he never rubbed shine off any "main" artist like 2face or Dbanj to get cheap or easy fame but right now he is blazin hot. Maybe Timaya is a man of himself, he believes so much on his skillz and this has really helped him. I love his first album nd presently addicted to this second one.
Thankyou Jare
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by tosinadeda: 12:01am On Dec 13, 2008
timaya

Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by princesa(f): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2008
see the uglybeauty cheesy
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by ajayi1(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2008
They call him Timaya., Egbere of Bayelsa.
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by priyeabbi: 12:33pm On Jun 10, 2010
is timaya with a punk hair now? cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by tosinaded(m): 12:38pm On Jun 10, 2010
did u just come out of a coma? cnt u see that pic was posted dec2008
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by milkan05(m): 12:44pm On Jun 10, 2010
Tosin I got a mix uploaded- - - - Choco mix- 60mins Check dat my thread and download. . .
Re: Timaya Out With New Album? by priyeabbi: 12:54pm On Jun 10, 2010
i heard timaya has shaved his hair.

(1) (Reply)

Runtown - International Bad Man Killa (official Video) / Skelewu Official Video [download]- Davido (dir. By Mr. Moe Musa) / Omarion Vs Chris Brown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.