Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,955 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U (1392 Views)

Daura Motel: The Only Hotel In Buhari’s Town In Deplorable State / I Am Disappointed In Buhari -helen Paul / 20 Facts & Predictions About Gen. Buhari That Is Hidden Before The Entire World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by TRUTHTELA: 4:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
When you scream change on NL, is it based on FACTS, or sentiments and hatred for GEJ? Most " AGENTS OF CHANGE" of change has PRECEDENT or a HISTORY of what they have CHANGED, consequently, everybody will believe in their change.

If folks are going to SELL Buhari's antecedents as a military ruler, to Nigerians, as the only reason why he should be voted/supported, I DON"T THINK ANY OBJECTIVE MIND, DEVOID OF TRIBALISM & RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS WILL SUPPORT Buhari, but would have supported APC, to present a BETTER candidate.

If Buhari, brought "change" during his military days, how come even his KINSMEN(IBB &co) in the military didn't believe in his "change" and they had to overthrow him? There's something about Buhari's " CHANGE".

If Buhari, is a DEMOCRAT and a CHANGE AGENT, I expected him to have PROTEGES rite from his home state Katsina, and those his proteges will be winning elections because they were groomed by buhari, (a change agent). Going by Buhari's age, that's the IDEAL thing. However, Since 1999, PDP, have been the one CONTROLLING Katsina state and Buhari only get voters when he gets to national elections, against him and a SOUTHERNER. Buhari's APP,ANPP, CPC, hasn't won Katsina's Governorship election. Charity begins at home, What Change did Buhari BRING/MADE or brought to Katisina, since 1999?

Again, what has "CHANGED" in Northern Nigeria from the time Lord Lugard, left, till 2014?

In a nutshell, what has CHANGED in Buhari's home state Katsina? What has CHANGED in North Nigeria, other than being a KILLING FIELD since the days of Usman Dan Fodio and now, tell me the change? A lot has changed in Dubai, a muslim country that chose to embrace CIVILITY, hence, every Northern muslim that can afford it, goes to Dubai, for SHOPPING, WEDDING, EDUCATION, VACATION, etc.

What has CHANED in Buhari, as a person. Besides his military training, What level of TRAINING ( Governance, Public Policy, Democracy, Religious Tolerance ,etc ) has Buhari, acquired to enlighten himself about the 21st CENTURY. Policy Makers all over the world goes to Havard or Kenedy's school of Government for one training or the other. Why is Buhari left out?

I have said it time and will keep repeating it, I sincerely wish Buhari, ( so that Nigerians can have a taste of his MAGIC WAND) will defeat GEJ, sadly, the REALITY in THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES is, the RULING PARTY never relinquish power, even if it takes plunging the country into political crises/civil war.

I was impressed when I saw Prof. Osibanjo's office all over the web. Buahri's library/office were supposed to be presented first. He's the CANDIDATE" , where's Buhari's office? People who showed Osibanjo's office online knows the game and understands WHAT IS MISSING IN BUHARI.

You might think that an educated president doesn't matter, it matters. Never, ever, use Jonathan, as a YARDSTICK. If the likes of Donald Duke, Soludo, Oby Ezekwesili, Ribadu, Ngozi, Fashola, Ifueko Omoigui-Okaru, Jim Ovia, and all other 21st century ORIENTED folks that have achieved GREATNESS all over Nigeria were allowed to run Nigeria, just as their likes in most DEVELOPED/SANE countries, Nigeria, would have being the China/Dubai of Asia and Middle East, respectively.

Young Nigerians laugh at Zimbabwe and Mugabe, and many of them doesn't even realize that you're as good as Zimbabweans, only that your own Mugabe, keep CHANGING faces, in the likes of Obasanjo, GEJ, Buhari, IBB, Tony Anenih, Ahmadu Ali, Elechi, Tinubu, Osibanjo. I mean, in SANE countries, people of Buhari and Obasanjo's age mate only sit at home with their grand kids or can only be SEEN/HEARD during an important government function, which they were invited.

If Obasanjo, is SANE, his two kids will not TRASH him in public. Obasanjo, will not be going around BLABBING. When last did you hear from Gowon, Shagari, Shonekan, Abduslalmi, Jimmy Carter, Bush snr and Jnr, these are people who have CONSCIENCE and understands that the HISTORY of their country is not favorable to them. They accept it and quietly retires in oblivion. What's Obasanjo's noise about? Does he loved Nigeria, more than other past presidents alive? If he loves Nigeria, he will not LOOT public funds. What convinced Obasanjo, that Yardua and GEJ are PERFORMERS and they will run Nigeria well? What did he see in GEJ, that he can't see any longer?

GEJ, was a FAILURE and only a FAILURE identifies with one. If you want " CHANGE" do away with OLD MEN. If APC< failed to give Fashola their presidential ticket, obviously, they technically ZONED their candidacy to the North, the same zoning principle that has made Nigeria BACKWARD and a LAUGHING stock.

Boycott the voting until they present COMPETENT candidates.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by MalcoImX: 4:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
TRUTHTELA, these your questions too much. I don't know which one to answer.

1 Like

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by plainol(m): 5:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
maybe your madness has not been fully cured. How can you expect us to continue with this visionless, directionless and clueless regime. Analyse Nigeria under Yar'Adua and Jonathan then tell me how better Nigeria has faired.

7 Likes

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
One question for SW people

If Buhari represent change why vote OBJ against Buhari in 2003

2 Likes

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by SeverusSnape(m): 5:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are truly a TRUTH TELLER!... More grease to your elbow sir.

BEST POST OF THE DAY.
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
plainol:
maybe your madness has not been fully cured. How can you expect us to continue with this visionless, directionless and clueless regime. Analyse Nigeria under Yar'Adua and Jonathan then tell me how better Nigeria has faired.

But Buhari don't make economic sense in stabilizing oil market and securing the economy with soldiers

3 Likes

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by kkkp: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Anoda Tanoid on d luz
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by tobechi74: 5:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Buhari cannot provide change.
I can.

Vote me for president
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by PassingShot(m): 5:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

Eyes never open then. But nisinyi, oju ti rayi o.

grin grin

1 Like

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 23, 2014
Op, U Ar Far Away From The Truth. Your Heart Is Devoid Of Truth And You Are Corrupt Than Those Who You Are Screaming For. Let Me Tell You, Gej Is A Clueless Man, He Lack Leadership Skills. If A Minister Can Be Controlling A Whole President It Means That President Is Coward.
And All Your Questions And Write Ups Are Baseless And Not Pertinent. Bird Of A Feather Flock Together.
Nigeria Claims She Has Best Economy In Africa, But More Than 75% Of Nigerians Are Poor. Few People Enjoy The Economy In Nigeria And Those Few Are The Rich. Gej Should Be Voted Out.

1 Like

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by mazzi: 6:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

GOD bless u.this is wot i ave been asking my southwest apc supporter but the can't profound answer to it.

1 Like

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by mazzi: 6:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
PassingShot:

Eyes never open then. But nisinyi, oju ti rayi o.

grin grin

lies.u people's anger with jonathan is based on ur perception that he allies much with igbos than yerubas.simple
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
Going By Retrospect, We Will Be At The Same Spot. Ok, Can You Compare Those Days To These Days? No. Things Has Changed, When You Were 15 You Were Not As Wise As You Are Now. So, Lets Embrace Change.
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by JANK23H(m): 6:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
kaybiel2u:
Op, U Ar Far Away From The Truth. Your Heart Is Devoid Of Truth And You Are Corrupt Than Those Who You Are Screaming For. Let Me Tell You, Gej Is A Clueless Man, He Lack Leadership Skills. If A Minister Can Be Controlling A Whole President It Means That President Is Coward.
And All Your Questions And Write Ups Are Baseless And Not Pertinent. Bird Of A Feather Flock Together.
Nigeria Claims She Has Best Economy In Africa, But More Than 75% Of Nigerians Are Poor. Few People Enjoy The Economy In Nigeria And Those Few Are The Rich. Gej Should Be Voted Out.
You didn't read his post properly, because if you did you'll realise he wasn't in support of GEJ either.That's the problem with you GMB supporters,your reasoning is 'one-dimensional'.

IMO he was unbiased.

3 Likes

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by tollu: 6:35pm On Dec 23, 2014
I was expecting a single question, based on the topic of the thread. undecided
Now, make I go read.
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by PassingShot(m): 6:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
mazzi:
lies.u people's anger with jonathan is based on ur perception that he allies much with igbos than yerubas.simple

Well, I said what I know. You're free to accept it or not.
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Safari29: 7:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
op as it stands now. anyone but GEJ. We can't cope till the whole country is wiped out. We can't ensure another 4 years of GEJ incompetency. op again "anyone but GEJ" = GMB> kwankwanso> amechi> rochas> akpabio> ... > babasuwe> iyabasira> danfo drivee>truckpusher> my dog bingo> GEJ
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by etebefia: 8:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
mazzi:
nail on the head or head on the nail, this is the simple truth. QED

2 Likes

Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by Nobody: 8:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
What a pathetic write-up
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by oziegbe2015: 8:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Where are the questions, ask one by one in a civilised way. I only saw why did ibb remove buhari as military head. The ans = in buhari time we all know his corruption fighting stance, he had pencil babangida and gusua(ur present chief of defence) for drug baron crimes. Ibb was suppose to resign and be disgraced on the 1st of october 1983, when he and gusua who knew the consequences of the act heard of it they staged a coup, when buhari had gone to mecca, they saw the perfect time to act and u knw military power. They disposed him and later made a briefring that it wasnt done because buhari was insuffient but because they saw some external forces. Buhari never wanted bloodshed so he calmed down. To this day ibb had apologized. Mr gusua is still serving in gej cabinet
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by san316(m): 9:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
If you want answers, read this interview with one of your pastors.

https://www.nairaland.com/2058944/explosive-why-cantabandon-buhari-now
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by ultraGM: 8:25am On Dec 24, 2014
Booked space
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by ultraGM: 9:01am On Dec 24, 2014
WhiteTechnology:

People like you insult Nigeria education
Why should we opt for change when OBJ runs things smoothly, can you tell that NIG@2003. is same as NIG@2015

Apart from constitutional obligations what other spectacular thing can you point to in GEJ regime
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2014
TRUTHTELA:

If Buhari, is a DEMOCRAT and a CHANGE AGENT, I expected him to have PROTEGES rite from his home state Katsina, and those his proteges will be winning elections because they were groomed by buhari, (a change agent). Going by Buhari's age, that's the IDEAL thing. However, Since 1999, PDP, have been the one CONTROLLING Katsina state and Buhari only get voters when he gets to national elections, against him and a SOUTHERNER. Buhari's APP,ANPP, CPC, hasn't won Katsina's Governorship election. Charity begins at home, What Change did Buhari BRING/MADE or brought to Katisina, since 1999?

Like I stated on this site last year, Buhari has a few distinguished young Nigerians whom he has personally tapped to play a role in his Government. Amongst these young Nigerians (especially) are two individuals of Edo and Eastern Nigerian backgrounds (male and female respectively); graduates of ivy league schools and successes in their various fields out here, Buhari looks to these two as the future of Nigeria. This I can personally attest to. The young man is from Connecticut, and still lives there (his father is Nigerian), I can't reveal more about the lady because she is quite popular and any clue will easily expose her identity.

P.S: what change did you expect Buhari to make in society when he holds neither elective or appointed posts?
Re: If You STRONGLY Believe In Buhari,that He Will Change Nigeria. A Question For U by ISpiksDaTroof: 9:18am On Dec 24, 2014
JANK23H:

You didn't read his post properly, because if you did you'll realise he wasn't in support of GEJ either.That's the problem with you GMB supporters,your reasoning is 'one-dimensional'.

IMO he was unbiased.
Actually OP is a terrible pretender. Go through his old posts and it's nothing but insults and abuses against Northern Nigerians and Muslims.

(1) (Reply)

APC Vs PDP - Who Has The Best Campaign Animal? (PICS) / If This Suddenly Happen To Your Bank Accnt, What Will You Do (pics) / Eight Prisons To Close In Netherlands Due To Lack Of Criminals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.