Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,272 members, 7,780,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:37 PM

How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! - Autos (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! (48066 Views)

Ship your car(s) or Goods From Abroad Via Cotonou Port To Nigeria Plus Advice. / WANT TO SHIP YOUR JEEP,CARS,TRUCK VIA COTONU/SEAPORT: Call Me ,08060989506 / WANT TO SHIP YOUR CARS VIA COTONUO PORT TO NAIJA FROM ABROAD PLUS ADVISE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:22pm On Dec 21, 2015
majalisa:
pls could you help me check this... 5TDDK3EH2BS082017

email is pvyvan@gmail.com

Our sales representative will contact you shortly.
Thank you
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by majalisa(m): 8:31pm On Dec 21, 2015
Export1:

Our sales representative will contact you shortly.
Thank you
appreciated...got it on the other thread unfortunately I can't copy and email it to whom it may concern.. could you help out and mail it directly to my mailbox... tnks
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:41pm On Dec 21, 2015
Obafemi Martins of Nigeria with his Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

Obafemi Martins plays for his national football team in Nigeria. He possesses this a classy convertible Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren and loves the car so much.

But YOU can buy it FEW TIMES cheaper with Auction Export cheesy

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:20pm On Dec 22, 2015
Want to save your life? Use a seat belt

Many frivolous drivers in particular often ask why they need to use seat belts. Unfortunately, sometimes even well experienced drivers overestimate their driving abilities and skills. And that’s why such behavior often ends terrible fatal crashes. So how can we avoid these situations. First, let’s get acquainted with seat belts. Why we use them for nearly 60 years.

First, it’s vitally important to your health.

You know, the importance of the seat belt can be compared to a lifeline, whereby at the moment of crash or emergency braking the driver is held in place.

US University of Michigan investigated 104 accidents, which killed 136 people. They identified four major causes of death of passengers: release from the seat,

striking the wheel,
blows on the door,
blows on the dashboard.
It was also established that 50 percent of these victims could have been saved, if only been fixing seat belts.

There are also situations where it is allowed not to use seat belts at all. There are not so much of them. As a conclusion we recommend you to comply with all the rules of the road, do not forget about the seat belt, be careful and attentive. So you save your life and the money in your wallet.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:56pm On Dec 23, 2015
Updated Shipping Schedule

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:57pm On Dec 23, 2015
Season’s Greetings! Be sure to take some time out of your busy life to enjoy the magic of the holidays this season.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy kiss

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
How to export car from the USA? 5 fatal mistakes that can ruin your purchase of the vehicle

How to export a car from overseas and do not make a mistake

Of course you might be lucky to find a dealer who has a car of your dream. But to find this dealer is the main problem, especially if you are looking for a reliable dealer. Even if you find him after that you’ve got to decide how to ship your vehicle and put in order all the documents. Solving all these problems can cost you a large sum of money and nerves. Therefore, it’s correct to find a reliable company that would provide these services and would help you with the purchase of a car from the beginning to the end. What difficulties might be waiting for you if you decide to export an automobile from the USA:

Unreliable company – it is possible to determine unreliable company. First, check its website. You should find their reviews and testimonials. Popular and well-established sites always communicate with their customers through social networks. So look at the website links to other resources that points to clients feedback.

License, recommendations, certificates confirming legitimate work of chosen company. If you do not see this data on the site it should already alert you.

Poor service – make sure that the company you have selected will provide you with a good quality service. Сhoosing the car through a company, make sure that the customer support manager can easily answer all your questions regarding the selection of a car, its cost and delivery. Make sure that the employees can also help you with many other related and equally important services that will accelerate the process of buying your car from the USA: help to register on the website, help with choosing a car, buying process and its shipping.

Prices. Pay attention to the prices. It’s professional when they are transparent and you initially know a value of companies services. It is also good to know the approximate price of shipping a cargo for example. Many unscrupulous companies specifically indicate the prices, so when their job is done they may overestimate the prices.

Terms of Delivery. Make sure that the site registered at least approximate terms of delivery. Of course they can affect weather conditions and other factors. But still you have to know the terms. Many companies just sell you an auto and do not even know if it was delivered and when it happened.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 7:47pm On Dec 28, 2015
It’s very easy to ship your vehicle with AuctionExport.

We have rather affordable shipping services.

Shipping of your car starts with ground transportation. After that we choose the way of shipping. We offer two basic types of ocean transportation: RORO and Container. If you buy a car through AuctionExport, meaning from any part of North America we can deliver it almost anywhere in the world: to Africa, Middle East, Latin America, Europe and Asia. Despite the fact that the distance between you and your chosen vehicle can be huge – we offer reasonable prices. Most often our rates for shipping depend on the type of delivery. In this case it also depends on condition of your car. We recall that extensive damaged and non drivable vehicles are delivered by container shipping. All drivable vehicles without visible damage will be sailed by RORO.

Our rates for shipping can vary from 300 to 1500 dollars. You can always calculate the approximate cost of delivering on our shipping calculator that is located on every vehicle profile. https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Shipping
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 10:56pm On Dec 29, 2015
10 Reasons To Consider Buying A Car From The USA

1. The first reason to buy a car from the USA is a great way to save your money, as American cars are much cheaper than the local ones ( European or African for example).

2. The second reason is the good technical condition of the used American cars. This is explained by the fact that Americans on average use their cars for 3-5 years and then buy a new model. So even by buying a used car, you can be sure you can count on the good performance of the equipment. The road condition and highway limits are helping to keep cars in a good shape. So you can get a high-quality and a reliable car for yourself at a reasonable price, having bought it in the USA.

3.There is one more nice advantage. USA used cars have record of the information about the owners, mileage of their vehicle and car accident history. That`s why, buying a car from the United States of America you can be sure that the odometer will always show the right numbers and you will have all details on hands.

4. A wide choice of models. Everyone knows that in the USA, the variety of car models are extremely wide. USA consumer likes to change cars, which further is a stimulant for the manufacturer.

5. In America, there is not only a wide choice of models. There are a lot of ways of buying these cars. You can do it on public auctions, you can buy a car through the dealer auctions or purchase through auto auctions online.

6. The next nice reason is the opportunity to buy a unique car because there are many auto auctions, which present quite rare vehicles. There are some cars that you can buy only in America. A lot of cars has not been even formally presented in Europe or West Africa. Respectively, it is virtually impossible to find some of them on www.AuctionExport.com. In North America, you can buy absolutely any car of local producers and you can get some rare cars as well.

7. To buy a car from the USA is very easy. The most popular and easiest way of buying a car from the USA is to buy any vehicle on the auction. There are a lot of them there. Usually, foreign motorists make their purchase on the wholesale auctions. For example, there are simple and easy ways of buying any vehicle on the auctionexport.com. First of, you can buy any car with the BID OPTION.

8. Another reason of such purchase is easy and fast vehicle delivery from the United States. Often buying for example a car from the USA auto auction, you can order delivery of his car to the port of your destination.

9. Buying a used car on the USA auctions, you avoid a number of intermediaries, this can save your family budget.

10. Of course it’s up to you to decide where and how to buy your car. The main thing you need to know in case you decide to buy a car from America is to work with professionals, as only professional team can provide you with the purchase and delivery of the car.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 8:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
New Year – New Car

Dear friends, New Year 2016 is in 1 day ! If you have already started to sum up the outgoing year and not entirely satisfied with the results, we suggest to add this achievement to your list – “Buy a new car in 2016”. wink
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by pobeaf(m): 10:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have always been following your page on Nairaland Pls I need your sincere and professional advice on this issue and I will appreciate it if you could take time to advice me:
I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 with a friend in Michigan which I will like to ship to Nigeria by early next year. We want to put the following inside the car:
front bumper,
left fender,
4 alloy rims (without tyre)

Which shipping line will you recommend considering the most affordable and factors as well?
Which port of entry: Apapa or Tin Can?
Roro or Containerized ?
Which clearing agent will you recommend
The the price of shipping and clearing as it is now
I will appreciate your quick response here or better still on my Watzap 08034794904
Thanks boss
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by pobeaf(m): 7:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Pls I need your sincere and professional advice on this issue and I will appreciate it if you could take time to advice me:
I have a Toyota Corolla 2004 with a friend in Michigan which I will like to ship to Nigeria by early next year. We want to put the following inside the car:
front bumper,
left fender,

Which shipping line will you recommend considering the most affordable and factors as well?
Roro or Containerized ?
I will appreciate your quick response here or better still on my Watzap 08034794904
Thanks boss
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:56pm On Jan 04, 2016
pobeaf:
Pls I need your sincere and professional advice on this issue and I will appreciate it if you could take time to advice me:
front bumper,
left fender,
Roro or Containerized ?
Thanks boss

Thank you for your feedback. Sure, we will help you.
Please let us know your dealer # or send email to shipping@auctionexport.com
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2016
January Promotion! shocked

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 5:26pm On Jan 05, 2016
All-wheel drive, front-wheel drive or rear. So which one is better to choose?

Front-wheel drive – this is when the thrust of the engine is transmitted only to the front pair of wheels. The front wheel, clinging to the road and pull over an entire car, with the rear wheels roll freely behind. It is much easier to control, front-wheel drive cars hardly enters, so as the first car is best to choose a car with front wheel drive. On the other hand, cars rear-wheel skid can be easily avoided. You just need to throttle intuitively – let the gas and the car will return to the path. If the front drive car enters, it means that the driver passes all margins.

Rear-wheel drive – it is when the engine power is transmitted to the rear wheels. They rotate, cling to the ground, and how to push the car forward. To call a skid on the front-drive cars is more difficult than in the back. You need to have great skills to get out of a skid on the front need drive. On the rear wheel drive, drift is the norm, and it occurs continuously, just let the gas pedal to eliminate it. In other words, rear-wheel drive immediately shows the driver all the danger of slippery roads, and the front hide it from the driver to the last.

All-wheel drive – it is when the torque from the engine is transmitted to both axles of a vehicle that is simultaneously on all four wheels. As for the all-wheel drive, it has much difficulties. Four-wheel drive on slippery surfaces can behave as a front or rear, depending on what wheel is slipping. Four-wheel drive only increases throughput and improves driving dynamics, but don’t improve manageability.

That’s all about the drive. And what to choose – it’s up to you, dear colleagues,it is based on the needs and sober assessment of your driving skills. After all, the “bad” and “good” drive, in terms of stability and control, do not happen!
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:04pm On Jan 06, 2016
2016 Auto Horoscope

ARIES
The characteristics of this sign are willingness and desire to be ahead of everyone. It is possible to realize this aspiration only with powerful sports cars. Besides, Aries love the elegance and beauty, so that the car should be not only powerful, but also stylish. Any model of Ferrari, Audi TT, Subaru Impreza – Aries will feel “at ease” behind the wheel of any of these cars.

TAURUS
Taurus is solid and hard. Representatives of this sign selects a reliable and practical car: its security must be high, few breakdowns and simple maintenance. So in 2016 you should pay attention to the Toyota Corolla and other models that deliver the least amount of problems and trouble.

GEMINI
Ideally, in the garage of any Gemini should be several vehicles that could be changed depending on the purpose and their mood. If we talk about a single car, Gemini like anyone else, fit crossovers. Nissan Juke, Mazda CX-5, Honda CR-V The nature of such a car would be as ambivalent as its owner.

CANCER
The main concern of any Сancer is the comfort of his family. And this rule full applies to a car. Any station wagon with a spacious interior ( Mitsubishi Lancer) is the perfect car to Сancer.

LEO
He is the King. Executive Class will emphasize nature of any Lion. The car must be expensive, solid and well-controlled. That’s why in 2016 look at the Lexus or Mercedes. It’s what you really need.

VIRGO
Virgo. For Virgin car first of all is means of transportation. It should be a good combination of price and quality. When choosing a car, look at the Nissan Qashqai

LIBRA
Libra. The unusual and “exclusive” is the model, the more likely that it will attract the attention of Libra. Those who have the opportunity to buy, choose their Alfa Romeo or Jaguar, more “modest” Libra in 2016 will be satisfied with Citroen C5.

SCORPIO
It always and everywhere tends to occupy a high position, to demonstrate their strong character. That is why representatives of this sign are more likely to choose a large four-wheel drive off-road vehicles such as Hummer or BMW. These cars will accompany you in 2016

SAGITTARIUS
It is an air sign, and he does not like something restrict his freedom. So most comfortably in 2016 Sagittarius will feel in Nissan Pathfinder .

CAPRICORN
He is stubborn and purposeful. He really looks at the world and knows the price of everything that surrounds it. That’s why capricorns are choosing powerful models with a classic silhouette and without daring experiments. In 2016 capricorns will choose between the Volvo S60, Honda Accord. Capricorn like such cars and they fit them.

AQUARIUS
Aquarius is a creative and active zodiac sign. He often choose unusual cars to diversify his life, make it easy and creative madness. Nissan Cube, for example, is fine.

PISCES
When choosing a car, they completely trust their intuition. Their ideal are smooth lines and sleek body. Depending on income, Pisces can choose and luxurious Bugatti, and more modest Mazda 6. The main thing that it should be vaguely and aerodynamic.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 9:53pm On Jan 07, 2016
Ground Transportation process with Auction Export

The process of vehicle transportation to the warehouse or port will begin as soon as the vehicle and freight are paid for. An Auction Export representative will verify the vehicle and the title/ownership are ready for pick up and a vehicle will be dispatched to the location.

Note: All vehicles are insured during ground transportation and are picked up by a flat bed or tow truck. Auction Export uses qualified drivers approved and licensed by the U.S. Department of Transportation Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:09pm On Jan 08, 2016
For all clients who arranges own ocean shipping for car purchased with Auction Export!

The Law requires the confirmation of export for all cars purchased with our company, that's why there will be added a security deposit of 300$ to the invoice of clients arranging shipping with own forwarders until the copy of original Bill of Lading is provided.

Please refer to shipping@auctionexport.com for more details
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:17pm On Jan 11, 2016
Here is the updated shipping schedule for you kiss

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:03am On Jan 13, 2016
The 3 – Second Website Guide You Should Try

When you are visiting a website with thousands of cars you might freak out and won’t continue to search for a car that actually may cost less and be exactly what you are looking for. So we would suggest to answer “Yes” to 3 critical questions.

Are you logged on to the website?

Our clients often are not able to see a huge part of the inventory because they forgot to log in to their profile. Too many of them even do not think about it, so most listings with prices are not available for them. As a result, their search journey is over and unsuccessful and good deals are purchased by smarter shoppers.

Have you adjusted your search Setting?

For the first time online shoppers it might be unclear, but it is very important to adjust your search tabs to find the car that you are exactly looking for. Take a look on a website Search page, you have over 20 different tools to narrow search results and got a ride that you will enjoy. keep in mind that you can always ask for assistance in a Live chat , email or drop a call.

Know what you are looking for?

Funny or not, but if you do not know what you are looking for, it will be extremely hard to find your ideal car. Take a look at your friends cars, think about how would you use your car, how many passengers will you drive on regular basis and to what distance. Check insurance prices with Insurance companies and decide on your Make and Model.

When you will nail these details, the battle will be yours and you will get what do you want.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:22pm On Jan 13, 2016
New news news To our valued ‪Nigerian‬ clients!

NIGERIA: ‪CBN‬ lifts ban on cash deposit of dollars.
As of January 11th, 2016 the ‪Central‬ ‪Bank‬ of Nigeria has lifted a ban stopping commercial banks from accepting cash deposits of foreign exchange from customers.Thats Great News to all our Nigerian clients! For more information please check with your local bank. Thank you
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:32pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dear members

Please note we have a new feature available through your profile. Find out the current position of your vehicle and live vessel available to certain destinations. For more details on where you find this tool please refer to your profile under the shipping status tab.

Thank you,

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2016
3 STEPS To Retrieve Your Vehicle From The Terminal Once It Arrives to Your Destination Port

1. Before the vessel arrives, you should contact AuctionExport Agent in Nigeria to obtain a copy of the HBL to enable them to start clearing process.

2. Once customs duty on the car is paid, you can proceed to our clearing agent to pay the necessary fee to obtain the release on the vehicle. These fees have already been prepaid by our agent to simplify the process. Nonetheless all releases remain with the agent until the necessary fees are paid in full by the customer.

3. You can then proceed to the car park and obtain delivery of your car from the port authorities/customs.

Please note that AuctionExport does not handle clearing at the destination, however Auction Export trusted clearing agent can assist our customers with clearing.

RORO Vessel information:

Once the vessel docks, cars are being discharged and remain at the port for about 1 day.
After 1 day at the terminal, cars are then taken to a car park which is outside the main port. By this time you should have followed steps 1-3 to avoid any late fees from port authorities.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 4:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
The top of the safest and most dangerous cars as per IIHS

We bring you the top 9 unsafe cars on the version of IIHS. This does not mean that they are bad or they married on production. Just to manage them you will need more skills:

Kia Rio
Nissan Versa Sedan
Hyundai Accent
Chevrolet Aveo
Chevrolet Camaro Coupe
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Crew
Honda Civic
Nissan Versa
Ford Focus

And this is the top 9 safest cars on the same version of IIHS. Least of all the victims – among owners of these cars:

Audi A4
Honda Odyssey
Kia Sorento
Lexus RX 350
Mercedes-Benz GL
Subaru Legacy
Toyota Highlander
Toyota Sequoia
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Warning: Possible cause of your car's shipment delay

The East Coast of the USA can be covered by a heavy snow layer by the end of the week. Such weather conditions can affect more than 50 million people in the area of Washington, D.C., to Philadelphia, New York City and Boston. Most coastal locations may be accompanied by thunders, that can also affect ports' regular schedule.
As per forecasts there can be flights cancellations and some highway closures
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:27pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:14am On Jan 26, 2016
If you have any doubts about the car that you are looking to buy, you can request for an ‪‎Autocheck‬ ‪‎report‬. The report will provide you the list of previous cars’ ‪‎owners‬, actual ‪‎mileage‬, and whether the car was involved in any kind of ‪accidents‬.
You can request for the Autocheck report in two ways. In every vehicle profile, under the “Vehicle Information”, you can notice the Autocheck button. Clicking on it, you automatically request for an history report to be send to your email. The second way, you can order the report by entering your AuctionExport profile and choosing the “Services”

https://www.auctionexport.com/en/Home/Message
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:05am On Jan 29, 2016
JANUARY PROMOTION

4 days left till the end of January ‪‎promotion‬! Hurry up to get 50 ‪Autocheck‬ reports FOR FREE!
If you buy a clean car on our website in January, you get 50 Autocheck reports for absolutely no charge.
To remind, an Autocheck report contains the whole history of a chosen car.

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 11:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
Port Strike

Dear Valued members

please note there will be some delays due to the NY port being on strike. It started today at 10 am and so far we do not know how long it will last.
http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local/Port-Authority-Elizabeth-New-Jersey-Newark-Walk-Off-Labor-International-Longshoremans-Union-NJ-366987271.html
Other ports nonetheless are still operating normally.

Thank you please if you have any questions contact our shipping department. shipping@auctionexport.com
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:18am On Feb 02, 2016
February Special Offer

Dear clients, this February you can get 195$ discount on all Canadian inventory!
Check located in Canada Hot Offers www.auctionexport.com/cars/canadian

Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:14am On Feb 03, 2016
Are Modern Engines As Reliable As Used To Be?

It is believed for some reason that modern cars are disposable. You can drive it for three years and then just sell it and buy a new one. But it might be just an exaggeration and generalization. Indeed, there are bad quality motors, but this is only a part of the market. People own cars for 5-7 or even 10 years, and also buy used cars. Hence, reliable engines exist. The question is: how to find them?

What car would you like to buy? And what engine would you prefer?

Each class of the various cars has its leaders and of course more complex and expensive cars are not well suited for harsh environments. But they have their own leaders and those who are lagging behind in the necessary volume of service and the probability of failure.

Middle Class Engines

We begin immediately with the common good one of the middle class. This category opens up a series of engines from Hyundai / Kia / Mitsubishi G4KD / 4B11. These two-liter engines are the heirs of the famous Mitsubishi 4G63, including their reliability. There was also a variable valve timing system, and in its drive is a very robust chain. There is a simple power system and good quality. Motor power is high – 150-165 hp. This is more than enough to drive any C-Class with any load on the highway and in the city, with automatic transmission and with “mechanics”. A huge number of such engines are put on such cars as Hyundai i30, Kia Cerato, Mitsubishi Lancer and other passenger cars and crossovers of higher class: Mitsubishi ASX, Outlander, Hyundai Sonata, Elantra, ix35 and Kia Optima.

Junior Business Class

In the segment D + are also popular two-liter engines. Among them there are also reliable and well-known leaders of the C-Class. But the most popular one are sophisticated and “prestigious” high power motors.

Toyota’s is the first time met in this rating, but once in first place in its class.

2AR-FE engine power 165-180 hp and a working volume of 2.5 liters is put on one of the best-selling segment of D +, on the Toyota Camry, and without any doubts it is the most common and reliable engine in its class. These engines are also installed on crossover RAV4, and minivan Alphard. Motor is simple enough, but the key to success is the quality and a frequent maintenance of Toyota’s cars.

Senior business class

Luxury sedans of the E-Class does not apply to vehicles with low operating costs, and the engines in this class are sophisticated and powerful. And very often they cannot boast of extreme reliability. But among them there are leaders and units with high reliability.

Again, the leader is Toyota, more precisely Lexus, but you know that the company is in fact the same? 3.5 Motors series 2GR-FE and 2GR-FSE are installed in the Lexus ES model and the GS luxury SUVs and Lexus RX. Despite high power and low weight, it is a very successful gasoline engine, in a version without the direct injection is considered as one of the most trouble-free in its class.

In this category can be also named Volvo with its B6304T2 and 3 liters. This is the first turbo in our ranking and in operation it is even easier and cheaper than the diesel. This is due to the design with a good margin of safety, and relatively low prices for services.

Infiniti can be attributed to this category too, namely Q70 model with the legendary “Six” series VQVQ37VHR volume of 3.7 liters and output of 330 power. The key to success in this case is its performance, a long-standing history of the series engines and its prevalence. Such motors were installed on the sports Nissan 370Z, and SUVs QX50 and QX70, and for a small sedan Q50.

Also senior business class may include a diesel Mercedes E-class W212 body and engine OM651. Yes, it’s turbo, but the weakest of its version with conventional solenoid injectors. Therefore, it is capable of delivering a minimum of trouble in operation.

Executive Class

In this case don’t wait for the ratings. F-class cars can’t be cheap in operation. And a modern car of such a level contains all the technological advances of recent years, all the most sophisticated and expensive equipment. They have, of course, its leaders and its outsiders, especially the German executive sedan are also produced with very reliable diesel engines, and the Korean and Japanese premium brands are focused on the reliability of gasoline engines and warranty. But it is difficult to make choice between them, and it does not make sense, in this class there are other rules of the game.
Re: How to Ship your Car from North America to Nigeria! by Export1: 12:12am On Feb 04, 2016
Keep in mind:

Issues Can Effect time of Transportation

Auction Vehicles: If the vehicle is purchased from an auction the selling party has up to 30 days to turn in the title/ownership for the vehicle. This can cause significant delays for the shipping process as the vehicle will not be picked up until the title/ownership is present. Please ask an Auction Export representative if the vehicle title/ownership is present prior to purchase to avoid this delay.

Overground Delivery duration: Certain areas of the U.S.A. have a seasonal or yearly low traffic volume increasing the amount of time elapsed between vehicle purchase and delivery to the warehouse or port. States with low traffic volume include, but are not limited to, Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi, Arkansas, and Oklahoma. Delays can also occur due to bad weather conditions in the winter months. Please note that other potential delays can occur from truck breakdowns which are rare but unavoidable.

Snowbird Effect: During the pre-winter months of October and December many retirees move their cars and furniture to Florida to spend the winter in a warmer climate. This limits the amount of empty trucks moving South along the Eastern shore of the U.S.A. To ports in Georgia and Florida causing the potential delays for vehicle delivery to ports and warehouses. This trend is reversed in the pre-summer months.

Port Delays: Please be aware that delays can sometimes occur during the winter months when the ports are closed or there is lack of available containers due to bad weather conditions.
Please note, NJ customs are overburdened due to very high volume, and delays with documentation are not uncommon. When shipping RORO there may be delays due to the large volume the shipping line is experiencing, in this case, the vehicle will be loaded onto the next vessel with available cargo space.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (27) (Reply)

Checkout This Rare Double Decked Keke (photo) / ⚫⚫CARFAX™ Vehicle History Reports!! VIN / Chassis No. ☎️ +2347011116171⚫⚫ / Meet The Six Bulletproof Cars You Can Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.