Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term (820 Views)

Morocco Rejects Phone Conversation Between Mohammed VI And Goodluck Jonathan / Presidential Guard Campaigning For GEJ / Obama For President? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term by crunchyg: 7:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Even President Obama of the United States of America is also campaigning for President Goodluck's second term. Who said that Goodluck will not WIN this Election come 2015?

Re: See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term by mymadam(m): 8:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Poor photoshop.

Dear PDP top shots,

I'm sorry to tell you that all these amateurish stunts from your SOBs will only make things get worse for your '21-Billion-Naira Party'. The silly stunts are driving non-partisan Nigerians - like me - away from you. Where will they turn to? The opposition of course. What with the dunce comparing GEJ to my Lord, Jesus Christ and the so-called Dr. Whatever, the PDP National Secretary, implicitly implying that ALL military men are illiterates! What an insult! If he could refer to a Nigerian Army General as an illiterate, well... What will such a man teach his children or the Nigerian youth? Or is he sending a coded message to the military in case the '2015 project' fails? This is just unbelievable. Dr. PDP National Sec, I'm sorry to disappoint you... there will not be a successful military coup in Nigeria in 2015 IJN. Call your foot soldiers to order NOW!

Sell your party to us and stop behaving like spoilt kids. This part also applies to ALL opposition parties, Shikena. Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

I love my country. God bless Nigeria.
Re: See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2014
mymadam:
Dear PDP top shots,

I'm sorry to tell you that all these amateurish stunts from your SOBs will only make things get worse for your '21-Billion-Naira Party'. The silly stunts are driving non-partisan Nigerians - like me - away from you. Where will they turn to? The opposition of course. What with the idiot comparing GEJ to my Lord, Jesus Christ and the so-called Dr. Whatever, the PDP National Secretary, implicitly implying that ALL military men are illiterates! If he could refer to a Nigerian Army General as an illiterate, well... What will such a man teach his children or the Nigerian youth? Or is he sending a coded message to the military in case the '2015 project' fails? This is just unbelievable. Dr. PDP National Sec, I'm sorry to disappoint you... there will not be a successful military coup in Nigeria in 2015 IJN. Call your foot soldiers to order NOW!

Sell your party to us and stop behaving like spoilt kids. This part also applies to ALL opposition parties, Shikena. Signed, Sealed and Delivered.

I love my country. God bless Nigeria.
GO AND DIE.
EVEN BUHARI WILL ENDORSE AND CAMPAIGN FOR JONATHAN SOON, WATCH OUT!
Re: See President Obama Campaigning For President Goodluck's Second Term by HumbledbYGrace(f): 9:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Source?

(1) (Reply)

Are There Moderate Rebels In Syria? / Pictures Of Orlando Shooting Candle Night / Obama Snubbed During China Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.