Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,678 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me (73596 Views)

See What He Called My Butt / What A Girl Posted On FB to get unnecessary attention / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Rexnegro(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2014
Baddestguyp:
attention seeker...hórny guys will rush to check ur dp
Bet with your O'level say u too no check am make u lose ur o'level that's if u have sef.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Ikott(m): 8:05am On Dec 24, 2014
A picture speaks louder than a thousand words
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by innocent82: 8:26am On Dec 24, 2014
This girl is back again..........You posted something about ur broke bf some time ago. https://www.nairaland.com/1911866/dating-broke-guy-experience-it ......I have not 4given u 4 dat, now u re doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by yomalex(m): 8:42am On Dec 24, 2014
Hi OlamiB if you are for real you may find these links useful www.livestrong.com/article/99707-exercises-decrease-butt-thigh/

m.wikihow.com/Shrink-a-Fat-Butt

www.just-health.net/How-To-Reduce-Butt-Size.html
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2014
latogng:

grin grin How you take know but the yeye girl no put her picture there self...I suspect say you self go check her
I no check am o grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Baddestguyp(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2014
fuckerholic:
. Even you...deny it !
I didn't o, and I still haven't grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Originalsly: 8:45am On Dec 24, 2014
How do you know guys be staring at your butt?...is it that big that it is all the way in front of you?...or is it you have rear view eyes?

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Alezy(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2014
Elantracey:
You know there's no solution to your problem so why publicize it ?

The mod that moved this to front page must be high on something undecided
*offence intended angry*
Lolz...offence intended
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by FredHandsome(m): 8:52am On Dec 24, 2014

EVERYTHING IS A F*CKING PROBLEM IN THIS DAMN WORLD! Smh

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by snitch2412: 9:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Is this the Unnecessary attention attracting butt? *smh cry

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Thanks

You sound like an attention seeker.

You have lived with that Butt all your life. By now you should be used to it.

Anyway live with the attention and enjoy it. You don't know how many girls want that attention.

That is assuming you really have a big butt.

2 Likes

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Revolva(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:
Please what do I do to reduce it, I am a shy person and I don't feel comfortable when guys stare too much. It would have been better if they were just staring at me but no! Its my butt cry
I went to church today in long skirt and some brothers were still staring, the stupid people even had the gut to tell me I have big ukwu lipsrsealed
I don't wear tight dress or gown just because I don't want it to be noticed, but I am fed up now how do I reduce it?

Thanks

send me ur pics...ooo lemme see omo me i be big booty lover..ooooo....yekpa...if na yankee u dey u for be a big bootymodel..making money.....or even twerking...sef

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by seangy4konji: 9:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Bleep u
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by link2jude(m): 9:39am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:

Thanks

Pictures or idontbilivu

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by chibwike(m): 9:52am On Dec 24, 2014
where is the op cef?..or has she decided to carry out my advice...and harm herself...am scared oh

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Okudiover(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
OlamiB:

Thanks

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Kindly post pics of this UKWU so that we know how to help you.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ZionJay(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2014
pictures or i dont........u know the rest
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ipswitch: 10:39am On Dec 24, 2014
brothers dey stare ba?! ok.. browse idi jatijati .com
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Mavor: 10:45am On Dec 24, 2014
Why are the mod making this front page, when there is no picture to verify the authenticity of this butt??!!! angry

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by Godiskind: 10:49am On Dec 24, 2014
U dnt need to bother ursef. God has naturally given to u what many gals spend much money trying to get. Some girls even go to d extent of buying an artificial butt in d form of pad in order to apparently enlarge their much unnoticeable and tiny butt. I think what u shud rather think of is how to live above ur shyness. Shy can make some1 who is quite ok to live very abnormal in d midst of ppu. I can assure u if u were not that shy u could turn many married and single men into behaving like fools.
On d side of helping out, I can advice u to b wearing inner tight before wearing ur cloth, not that it will reduce it but to make it to stay packed and not be dancing as u are moving, personally I dnt like when some1 is moving d butt will be dancing ajasco
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by teabully(m): 11:01am On Dec 24, 2014
@Ola, u can take some certified herbal products to get slim and also reduce d size of ur butt, holla @ 08057515027, besides, I guess ur shape is ok

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by fromnigeria(m): 11:27am On Dec 24, 2014
take your mind off it, and just keep being self.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by klodike(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Picture or idon'tblivit
OlamiB:

Thanks
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by ceononi: 12:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
GoodFaith:

We need to see the photo of the butt
before we help u
Gbam! The Oracle has spoken and the elders have agreed...show us and ur problem will be a thing of the past cool
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by theshadowknows: 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Many years from now , you will look back at images of yourself and recall iin ways you can't grasp now how fabulous you really look. You have a gift many women cherish and many men wish there wives had. Be proud of what you have girl.

1 Like

Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by misshoree(f): 2:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
sleekdre:

Women are the greatest problem of fellow women...Try give her a suggestion rather than criticizing her.. tongue
what suggestion should I have given her?
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by miccodb(m): 4:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
comments pour without a pix. the world is perverted and Hot!!!Big butt is relative. lets see a pix n we can advise more appropriately.
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by lockupman(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pisure or adonbilivit! grin

OlamiB:

Thanks
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by BraniacX(m): 6:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
slightlyMad:

your only bet is to slim down.
when you do, your butt will shrink also.

i have an extremely huge butt, possibly like urs while growing up
but at a time i slimmed down due to exams, i have not been able to gain weight and my butt is just there, though it looks moderate
it is actually very big relative to how skinny i am
i dey feel u jhor wink
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by BraniacX(m): 6:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
Idowuogbo:

Taaa! Na lie! I tried that shyte and it made it worse mehn! If u see the circumference wey weight loss add join the overload wey dia b4 hen? U sef go shout 'wetin b this'? grin grin grin
ehn hen! shocked
you too?
I for like see am oh!
Hahahahahahahahahagrin grin grin
Re: My Butt Is Causing Unnecessary Attention For Me by herinolah(m): 6:34pm On Dec 24, 2014
Cut it off...tnk me later

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

He Gives Me Anything I Want, Calls Me Frequently But Has Never Asked Me Out / Men! Stop Offering Your Joystick To Any Stranger You Meet For Mouth Action. / Two Girls Found Out They Were Dating The Same Nigerian Guy After His Death(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.