Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,527 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:12 PM

Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory (3178 Views)

Glo Blackberry Comonth 3GB Slashed To 1GB / Android Phones Low Internal Memory Problem Solved! / Android: Low internal Memory Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 7:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
You are seeing the message "phone is running out of memory" and it's making your phone slow and laggy, and you can't install more applications ,you can't even update,on your android phone.

I have the solution to it. There is an application on Google play "link2sd " you need to have a partitioned sdcard and select the right option on installing link2sd, mine was ext4 since I used clockworkmod to partition my sdcard(your sdcard would be formatted) .

What the application does is to move applications stored on your internal memory to your sdcard memory,and then link them back to their original location,like replacing the files with their shortcuts.

There is a little problem,you have to pay for the pro version to be able to link application data,Which usually occupy most of the space. If you search the whole web for the crack version,none of them works,trust me,I have tried all the cracked version,they don't work.

So I finally discovered how you can increase your internal memory from 159mb to about 1Gb,Yes it's possible, I have explained everything step by step with a picture for better understanding, in the link below.

I also explained how to increase your RAM, and how to customize your phone to kitkat, for jellybean android. How to solve common errors with android and many more tips and tricks.

http://probingdeep./2014/12/23/increase-your-android-phone-internal-memory-without-link2sd-pro/

1 Like

Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by braintext(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
are you serious cause I've been suffering... Since i bought this tecno cry
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by ichidodo: 11:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Trynna learn how to brink your phone....
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
ichidodo:
Trynna learn how to brink your phone....

You aren't installing any rom nor deletin any system files, So no bricking is occurring. Worst to happen is application misbehaving Which can be corrected.

1 Like

Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 24, 2014
braintext:
are you serious cause I've been suffering... Since i bought this tecno cry
Click the link for instructions
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by braintext(m): 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dapo777:

Click the link for instructions
I know it'll need partitioning... And i have so mamy files on my memory card so i can't format it
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
braintext:

I know it'll need partitioning... And i have so mamy files on my memory card so i can't format it

The last instruction there doesn't need partitioning. Check it. It's the meat of the matter. I freed up 900mb internal memory using that last instruction on the link.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by braintext(m): 10:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dapo777:

The last instruction there doesn't need partitioning. Check it. It's the meat of the matter. I freed up 900mb internal memory using that last instruction on the link.
ok lemme check it out
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by braintext(m): 10:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dapo777:

It's an old step but i usually deleted mine... I think linking it will bw better lemme give it a try
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by emmanuel4758(m): 10:54pm On Dec 24, 2014
Dapo777:
You are seeing the message "phone is running out of memory" and it's making your phone slow and laggy, and you can't install more applications ,you can't even update,on your android phone.

I have the solution to it. There is an application on Google play "link2sd " you need to have a partitioned sdcard and select the right option on installing link2sd, mine was ext4 since I used clockworkmod to partition my sdcard(your sdcard would be formatted) .

What the application does is to move applications stored on your internal memory to your sdcard memory,and then link them back to their original location,like replacing the files with their shortcuts.

There is a little problem,you have to pay for the pro version to be able to link application data,Which usually occupy most of the space. If you search the whole web for the crack version,none of them works,trust me,I have tried all the cracked version,they don't work.

So I finally discovered how you can increase your internal memory from 159mb to about 1Gb,Yes it's possible, I have explained everything step by step with a picture for better understanding, in the link below.

I also explained how to increase your RAM, and how to customize your phone to kitkat, for jellybean android. How to solve common errors with android and many more tips and tricks.

http://probingdeep./2014/12/23/increase-your-android-phone-internal-memory-without-link2sd-pro/
pls my. FIFA is writing app not installed
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
emmanuel4758:
pls my. FIFA is writing app not installed

It happens. Just reinstall the apk file of game and make sure you have the obb data in the right place.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by CuteDude53(m): 6:25am On Dec 25, 2014
Pls. My play store has refuse to open, its writting no network. What can i do? Pls help me
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by magni101(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2014
I have a problem with mine too but it's completely different. Mine has to do with the internet speed. Ever since I got back the phone, I noticed that it's very slow to download and I can't even download from Google play even with an Etisalat network. Had to insert my sim in another phone and it browsed so fast. I really don't know what the problem is.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by emmanuel4758(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
Dapo777:

It happens. Just reinstall the apk file of game and make sure you have the obb data in the right place.
if I want to install it the thing go write app not installed
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
emmanuel4758:
if I want to install it the thing go write app not installed

It's either you have already installed it before and you didn't uninstall it properly,or the apk file is nit good,download a better apk file of the game. And make sure you don't have the game on your phone before,maybe it's due to signature mismatch or apk error.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by bauer00: 7:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
hello boss,abt ow to expand ram...I seem nt to be able to activate d swap file,its writing function not implemented...help broda
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Saucekide25(m): 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
guys my games with big data files refuse to play when I move the Data folder to Memory Card on my Phone.... eg. FM15handheld....Any Solution?
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 26, 2014
bauer00:
hello boss,abt ow to expand ram...I seem nt to be able to activate d swap file,its writing function not implemented...help broda

Let me guess,you didn't install busybox.
Or if you installed busybox completely, you didn't wait for the swap file to be created completely.
Or if the swap file was created successfully,you didn't type in the code correctly, Maybe you didn't put space where space was meant to be .

busybox swapon /sdcard/swap/swap
If that doesn't work try
busybox swapon /sdcard0/swap/swap
Or
busybox swapon /sdcard1/swap/swap

Make sure the swap file is in the swap folder of your sdcard. And I hope the swap folder is not inside another folder.
Read the instructions all over again and don't do your own thing.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 26, 2014
Saucekide25:
guys my games with big data files refuse to play when I move the Data folder to Memory Card on my Phone.... eg. FM15handheld....Any Solution?

Who asked you to move the data folder?
So you decided to do your own thing after all the warnings on the post? That's your piece of cake

You are meant to move the data folder of the game itself inside the /data/data directory,I hope that was what you did,then move it into /sdext2/data directory in the /data directory (/data/sdext2/data ). After Which you MUST link it back to its original position Which is the /data/data directly from where you moved it from,if not the game would not work properly.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 26, 2014
magni101:
I have a problem with mine too but it's completely different. Mine has to do with the internet speed. Ever since I got back the phone, I noticed that it's very slow to download and I can't even download from Google play even with an Etisalat network. Had to insert my sim in another phone and it browsed so fast. I really don't know what the problem is.

You can't download from Google play at all,or the download is slow?
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by magni101(m): 12:28pm On Jan 05, 2015
Dapo777:

You can't download from Google play at all,or the download is slow?
Not that. It could download but it will take forever. My phone's internet is suddenly very slow. Despite changing my sim. I really do Not know what The problem is because it wasn't like This before.
Re: Low Internal Memory? Solve It Here And Get Up To 1gb Free Internal Memory by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 05, 2015
magni101:

Not that. It could download but it will take forever. My phone's internet is suddenly very slow. Despite changing my sim. I really do Not know what The problem is because it wasn't like This before.

Change to another network,If the problem persist,then It's ur phone that needs fix,If the problem stops then It's the network that deliberately reduced ur browsing speed call ur network in dat case.

(1) (Reply)

How To Use MTN BBM 4gb For #70 For All Apps / Mtn’s 4G Network Is Now Live Across Nigeria! / What Kind Of Smartphone Do You Expect Itel Mobile To Launch This Year?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.