Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,019 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned (787 Views)

Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned / 5 Tips For Search Engine Optimization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by iamcyberkid(m): 8:19pm On Dec 23, 2014
Invalid Clicks:

This is where the maximum Adsense
account get into danger zone. Most of
publisher who starts with Adsense,
they usually ask their friend to click on
Ads or click on their Ads from
different I.P. If Adsense team detect
such activity, they put your account in
disable mode to ensure and safeguard
their Advertisers.
Also, many new publishers ask their
readers to click on ads, which is also
discouraged by Adsense as stated in
their program policies .

Using Adsense on
unsupported language
blog :

At the time of writing, Google doesn’t
support all the languages to qualify for
Adsense program. If you have
approved adsense account and you are
using it to show it on the blog whose
language don’t qualify Adsense TOS,
then make changes asap. Specially, if
you are using any method to make
your blog multi-lingual and serving
Ads on it, this will be consider as
violation.

Sending ads on Email :

Many publisher started the trend of
sending adsense adverts within email,
and sometime it goes viral. Google
find it against the program policies.

Advertisement label :

Many publisher started using trick like
click here�, Click to see hot babe�,
and this also helped to encourage
click. Encourage click? Oh time to look
at point 4. Or you use pop up script to
show Adsense in pop-up and readers
have to click on it to read the content,
Ahh big no!

Hosting Copyright content:

If you are running Adsense on site
which distribute copyright content like
Movies, songs or any other files, you
are most likely to get instant ban.
Adsense doesn’t allow putting Adsense
on site which distribute copyright
stuff.
Re: 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by Exoticstan(m): 4:08pm On Dec 26, 2014
Good day bro. I have been blogging for over a year but have not yet been approved for adsense even with over 100 original posts. I was wondering if you could help me out with a REAL Adsense account. I got one via YouTube but it doesn't show on my blog.
See my blog at www.wisenigerian.com
Re: 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exoticstan:
Good day bro. I have been blogging for over a year but have not yet been approved for adsense even with over 100 original posts. I was wondering if you could help me out with a REAL Adsense account. I got one via YouTube but it doesn't show on my blog.

Hi, I'm Andrew. I can help you get Google AdSense approval. Whatsapp me 08164412295
Re: 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by iamcyberkid(m): 6:48pm On Dec 26, 2014
Exoticstan:

just started blogging two and a half months ago.. nd I alwedi hv my approved AdSense account.. it was xoo easy.. just text me on Whatsapp.. 08143312616..Thanks
Re: 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by insiter: 8:21pm On Dec 26, 2014
@Exoticstan

Mate, it is not very difficult to get Adsense. My friend just got approved for a site that has small amount of content. It is just that the website has pure quality content. See this article for example: http://www.coolnessroundup.com/watch-free-movies-online-without-downloading/10114/ ... If you have any queries related to Adsense post them up, would help you out for sure.
Re: 5 Tips Not To Get Your Google Adsense Account Banned by Lazydjango(m): 8:51am On Jul 13, 2015
Wow, Nice tips bro. Really helpful. Keep it up

(1) (Reply)

Ict Consultant Do You Know........ / Video Maker And Whiteboard Animation By Makewebvideo / HELP: My Blog Has Been Hacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.