Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,548 members, 7,801,533 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife (14155 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / OPINION POLL: Silent Treatment - Maturity/immaturity? Good OR Bad? / Traits Of Immaturity Displayed By Men In Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by trendphemmy(m): 9:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
my brother's wife complained dat he rejected her food, I smiled and told her he isn't hungry, she should feed herself and her daughter den go to bed. no time for iranu. as for me I can neva reject my wife's food, because I bought it with my hard earned money.

what could be your reason for rejecting ur wife's food

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by IKJ66(m): 9:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
CHILDISH

5 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by teemanbastos(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
hmm.,. But yhu knw itz very painful to women xo some men may see it as a ploy to punish their wives or Fear.. Cos i have met a man who said he is scared of eating his wife's food cos He Thinks she wana poison him.
bt all d same, when a woman has taken time to prepare food, itz best to appreciate it.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by waleadex(m): 9:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Some men do it to express displeasure over certain issues or to show he's still angry with the wife. Some men do it until the wife feels remorseful and apologizes to his pleasure.

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Wendy80(f): 9:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
My hubby neva rejects food no matter what except he's truly not hungry. He doesn't eat out except he's outta town.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Dahjhi: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Now from experience, the husband is already forming hatred for his wife.. I smelled a new mistress or outsider.. lipsrsealed.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by woky: 9:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wendy80:
My hubby neva rejects food no matter what except he's truly not hungry. He doesn't eat out except he's outta town.
U get beta hubby smiley
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
trendphemmy:
my brother's wife complained dat he rejected her food, I smile and told her he isn't hungry, she should feed herself and her daughter den go to bed. no time for iranu. as for me I can neva reject my wife's food, because I bought it with my hard earned money.

what could be your reason for rejecting ur wife's food

lol oooo you are right on the money grin grin, he is not hungry. My hubby tries that as well, and I just shrug and say ok ur not hungry. Listen men the only time you should be doing ish like this is before you have kids!. After caring for and feeding my twins I am drained! I have no time for mind games shikena!

13 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
How is it a punishment for the wife? I don'T understand. Doesn't he rather punish himself?

8 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by trendphemmy(m): 9:46pm On Dec 23, 2014
waleadex:
Some men do it to express displeasure over certain issues or to show he's still angry with the wife. Some men do it until the wife feels remorseful and apologizes to his pleasure.
u just hit d nail on d head. he will do it till she kmees down to beg and he will now start eating. hunger no catch am ni o

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Zaikon(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
Lol just funny, I wil give her money eat the food but no normal conversations till she realised her mistakes

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by aspirebig: 9:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
Hmmm, there must be a reason behind his action...

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by trendphemmy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 23, 2014
teemanbastos:
hmm.,. But yhu knw itz very painful to women xo some men may see it as a ploy to punish their wives or Fear.. Cos i have met a man who said he is scared of eating his wife's food cos He Thinks she wana poison him.
bt all d same, when a woman has taken time to prepare food, itz best to appreciate it.
she could have as well pretended everything is fine den jejely poison him
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by teemanbastos(m): 9:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
trendphemmy:
she could have as well pretended everything is fine den jejely poison him
nd dy have bin married for 22yrs? Nd e started aving dat thought for lyk 8yrs
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:
How is it a punishment for the wife? I don'T understand. Doesn't he rather punish himself?
you can't understand Africa and how much it is a patriarchal society
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:

Why? Because I live abroad?

What has it got to do with the topic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:01pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:

You missed the irony in her question.

waleadex:

Arrant nonsense.

Such a man isn't serious. Men who get high displaying such churlish behaviour do so because the zero-self-esteemed wives let them get away with it. Let him spend good money outside buying food till thy kingdom come. When he gets tired of eating junk, he'll make a u-turn, tail firmly tucked between his hind legs.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Why? Because I live abroad?

What has it got to do with the topic?
when a man rejects the wife's food, its seen as bad and an omen of other bad to follow. Its also a subtle way to reprimand women in this part of the world

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by trendphemmy(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:
in dis part of the world, d wife cries and begs if the husband doesn't eat. am not female so I dont kno what is going on in their head
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

You missed the irony in her question.

Arrant nonsense.

Such a man isn't serious. Men who get high displaying such churlish behaviour do so because the zero-self-esteemed wives let them get away with it. Let him spend money outside buying food till thy kingdom come. When he gets tired of eating junk, he'll make a u-turn, tail firmly tucked between his hind legs.

And when he returns, make sure the house smells of his favorite food. grin cool

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2014
trendphemmy:
in dis part of the world, d wife cries and begs if the husband doesn't eat. am not female so I dont kno what is going on in their head

I know some women in this part of the world do so. wink
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:05pm On Dec 23, 2014
trendphemmy:

Really?

Has civilization really reached that neck of the woods or it simply brushed past "that part of the world"?

okotv:
when a man rejects the wife's food, its seen as bad and an omen of other bad to follow. Its also a subtle way to reprimand women in this part of the world

Pls if you know how you sound, you'll stop typing such... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, it's bush man meet bush woman. That's the only possible explanation for such silliness.

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:

I know this way of thinking but it doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by EfemenaXY: 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And when he returns, make sure the house smells of his favorite food. grin cool

He'll be lucky if there'll be any left overs for him to hide and eat.

#Important lesson: Men, learn how to cook!#

(for those who take pride in not knowing how to)

1 Like

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

Has civilization really reached that neck of the woods or it simply brushed past "that part of the world"?

Pls if you know how you sound, you'll stop typing such... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Anyway, it's bush man meet bush woman. That's the only possible explanation for such silliness.

I only know of one family where father refused to eat wife's food when he was angry. He would punish her by eating the other wife's food. I love polygamy. grin

2 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

He'll be lucky if there'll be any left overs for him to hide and eat.

#Important lesson: Men, learn how to cook!#

(for those who take pride in not knowing how to cook)

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by zeb04(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wife cries ang beg....where in the hell have you seen that?

Or another story telling because nairaland is just full of boys with silly fantasies.

8 Likes

Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by lilmax(m): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
There are other ways cool....
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Really?

its real but then what caused I do

left to me, if I stress myself to Cook and you reject it for any reason, you are on your own ..i will just ice my meal and move on
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
lilmax:
There are other ways cool....

To do what?
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by okotv(m): 10:14pm On Dec 23, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I know this way of thinking but it doesn't make sense to me.

it doesn't make sense to me too but then what can I do
Re: Husband Rejecting The Wife's Food. Immaturity Or Punishment For D Wife by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2014
okotv:
it doesn't make sense to me too but then what can I do

Nothing, to each their own. wink smiley

Not your problem, not mine either. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Dissolves Leonard Dilkon's Marriage To Joy / Evangelist Uncle Sola: Marriage That You Password Your Phone Is A Yahoo Marriage / Whats The Worst Thing A Friend Has Done To You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.