Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,678 members, 7,801,959 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:01 AM

Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? (3560 Views)

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? / Do Ladies Ever Spend For Their Boyfriends? / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by aldexrio(m): 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2014
Share your experience
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
And you think the hypocrites here will ever admit wooing a guy ?

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by woky: 10:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
And you think the hypocrites here will ever admit wooing a guy ?
I doubt..
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Baddestguyp(m): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
and u really think NL girls will come here and do just that
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by BreezyRita(f): 10:22pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
And you think hypocrites here will ever admit wooing a guy ?

Haba! Tosin, no judge yet na. At least make we show first.
Didn't we have a wooing challenge here? Female edition?? Of course, some ladies will say it.

I'm not among though. Can't summon enough courage to do it. Maybe I will in future.

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Rapsainot(m): 10:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
and u really think NL girls will come here and do just that
if they can't talk, the ones wey happen for our face nko?
3cycle wooed tallesty1 #IDonHangBoot
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 23, 2014
Awkward topic/question

Awkward time...

Awkward Answer...

charlie jes go to bed..
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
Rapsainot:
if they can't talk, the ones wey happen for our face nko?
3cy cle wooed talles ty1 #IDonHangBoot
Amebo undecided
I was drunk that day, I regret my actions angry
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by lilmax(m): 10:29pm On Dec 23, 2014
BreezyRita:

Didn't we have a wooing challenge here? Female edition?? Of course, some ladies will say it.

I'm not among though. Can't summon enough courage to do it. Maybe I will in future.
which future? It's now or never
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided

LMAO!
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by lilmax(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2014
Not on nairaland
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
Marieolae come share ur own grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by aldexrio(m): 10:32pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided
3cycle no offence but would you like to share it with the house.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by alberto2k(m): 10:36pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

Amebo undecided

I thought u said u don't drink Booze undecided
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by woky: 10:37pm On Dec 23, 2014
BreezyRita:

Till wen hen grows teeth cheesy
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
aldexrio:

3cycle no offence but would you like to share it with the house.
What do you want to know? Closed issue.
The man is now married with ejima sef.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by alberto2k(m): 10:38pm On Dec 23, 2014
Emmm...wait o, Kenwins! where art thou?!
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by woky: 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

chai! Jst tell us small smiley
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
BreezyRita:

Now I'm giving you an opportunity to do that

Oyo the needful on this thread wink

** I'm waiting **
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by vizkiz: 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

there are still some other "boot wearing" niggas grin one will come your way pretty soon
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by tosyne2much(m): 10:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
AgapeCharis:
Marieolae come share ur own grin
what do you mean

Are you implying she should share how she wooed _______________?
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2014
They will never admit it.
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 23, 2014
vizkiz:

there are still some other "boot wearing" niggas grin one will come your way pretty soon

One already found me. A very tall one too grin
Merry christmas
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Good luck op grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
chai! Jst tell us small smiley
The thread is available sir, go through my profile and you'll get it easily....
Viewers discretion advised sha! cry
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
tosyne2much:
what do you mean

Are you implying she should share how she wooed _______________?
Fill im the blank space grin
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by vizkiz: 10:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
3cycle:

One already found me. A very tall one too grin
Merry christmas

make sure you collect his boots and hang them yourself to prevent other chicks...merry christmas bae smiley

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by prettyjo(f): 10:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
hnmmm...
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
BreezyRita:

Don't be shy. I'm listening wink
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by sulmeza(m): 11:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
None of em wlll admit 2 dat...na to dy form fake class dem sabi undecided
Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by Awho(m): 11:21pm On Dec 23, 2014
And all these lie lie ladies be like over my dead body

1 Like

Re: Has Any Of You Ladies Ever Wooed A Guy Before? by kenwins(f): 11:40pm On Dec 23, 2014
alberto2k:
Emmm...wait o, Kenwins! where art thou?!

i just got here boo. Bt d truth is...i avnt woo a guy before. On the contrary,im nt saying a lady cnt woo a guy for love,lust or his wealth.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The Ladies!!!! / A Cheating Husband Wanted To Divorce His Wife.The Wife’s Response Will Amaze You / Pls My Babe Was Druged And Raped This Morning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.