Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,670 members, 7,801,934 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? (5684 Views)

8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date / 7 Places Sex Starved Dudes Stylishly Romance Ladies / Ladies Dont U get Irritated Sometimes When Yr Guy Or Any Boy Tries To Touch You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by sanyablaze(m): 10:48pm On Dec 23, 2014
There is this girl in my crib. I have not been so attracted to her in anyway so much like that, but she is quite okay, recently, my Generator got spoilt, so I resorted to her room to charge my gadget, especially my laptop.

She loves movies a lot and I got loads of that on ma system, so she would always ask us to watch movies together.

What amazez me is that this girl will always find a way to move closer to me and touch any part of my body, she eventually leaves her hand or her feet on me for like 30minutes.

Am getting attracted to her, but I don't wanna ask her out. I just want us to get down with eachother and nothing more.

How do I make this happen? Advice from matured people please.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Beesluv: 10:53pm On Dec 23, 2014
Get talking so that you can know the kind of person she is
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 23, 2014
Na wa o @ your age you can't woo a girl

Make I advice you sha

Next you want to watch film with her on your system put bf or american pie. Then if she start touching you touch her back

Go to her room with condom sha

Thank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
:/
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by woky: 10:57pm On Dec 23, 2014
She could as well have nothing in mind..
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by sanyablaze(m): 11:02pm On Dec 23, 2014
woky:
She could as well have nothing in mind..
I don't think so, she always seems to deliberately place her hand, sometimes on my thigh and this could go on for like 30min and almost everyday.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Sanchez01: 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
Like 30 minutes Are you sure you aren't exaggerating? wink
*Back to the topic* I guess she's fond of you but it would be wise to say that you tread carefully. The worse thing you could end up doing is to assume a lady is into you, and only to realize later that she's as open and as free as pages of a blank book. Study her for a while before making your assumptions smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by sanyablaze(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
samflexxy:
Na wa o @ your age you can't woo a girl

Make I advice you sha

Next you want to watch film with her on your system put bf or american pie. Then if she start touching you touch her back

Go to her room with condom sha

Thank me later
Don't get me wrong, I don't wanna ask her out. Just wanna do tha thing
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:03pm On Dec 23, 2014
how old are you u should understand what she wants and do the needful before she abandons u and move to another guy.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by woky: 11:06pm On Dec 23, 2014
sanyablaze:
I don't think so, she always seems to deliberately place her hand, sometimes on my thigh and this could go on for like 30min and almost everyday.
Jst Ignor..
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by alberto2k(m): 11:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Guy u no dey enter class Iswear undecided
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by woky: 11:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Baddestguyp:
how old are you u should understand what she wants and do the needful before she abandons u and move to another guy.
Chai! Na competition ni?? Them dy give trophy ni??
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 11:12pm On Dec 23, 2014
It means she stylishly touched u!
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by guente02(m): 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2014
mirexxx:
What does she mean by stylishly touching him?
Babe help d boy out na instead of putting is question as an answer.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Dec 23, 2014
Don't come back to tell us you are not ready to be a father or ask about the best way to break up with her since you have decided to deliberately concoct this in your mind and carry it out.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by corlin2(m): 11:45pm On Dec 23, 2014
Mehn ..go repair your generator ooh grin.

6 Likes

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by kennykg(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2014
tell her ur mind. either gain or lose.... konga n jumia got pampers n baby food
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by igbizen(m): 11:58pm On Dec 23, 2014
you sure say no be you spoil Ur generator. Becos this get down don dey Ur head tail tail. Lol, a beg go repair the gen or better still find another place charge Ur gadgets, before you swallow bone way go hook u for throat. get down indeed.
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by idongesit88: 12:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Talk to the girl and be direct
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 2:06am On Dec 24, 2014
bro from all I read....she's definitely an olosho...Guy no slack Ooo

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by churchboy004(m): 3:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Ar u a learner? Do d tin nah! Monkey dey. Sleep u carry banana put for him mouth. Singing psqaure I my mind. #touchmeitouchumannogovex#

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by ritababe(f): 6:12am On Dec 24, 2014
sanyablaze:

Nxt time She place her hand on you again, you touch her back and see the reason, if She did move then start romancing her

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Ibrowski(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2014
It means she stylishly likes you
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by AJ01(m): 10:12am On Dec 24, 2014
corlin2:
Mehn ..go repair your generator ooh grin.
grin
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2014
guente02:

What does she mean by stylishly touching him?
Babe help d boy out na instead of putting is question as an answer.
ok dear. op maybe she likes ucheesy
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 24, 2014
mirexxx:
ok dear. op maybe she likes ucheesy
tongue
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
mirexxx:
lol
howdy sweery
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 5:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
samflexxy:
howdy sweery
am fine o u?
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by thorbar(m): 7:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Just tell er,,,,,I WANNA F*CK U̶̲̥̅̊
End of discussion
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by Elvisonjack2(m): 8:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
mirexxx:
grin bae wasup
Re: When A Girl Stylishly Touch You - What Does It Mean? by mirexxx(f): 8:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Elvisonjack2:
grin bae wasup
hey am gud u?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romancelanders Lets Discuss. / Nigerian Supermodel Strips Totally Nude In New Photo / Can I Be Your Sugar Mummy - Beautiful Woman Searches (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.