Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,749 members, 7,802,292 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story (28955 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by sylve11: 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ op, 1, u mustnt serve (this could be a blessing disguise).....use ur time well.
2. Nigeria is a messed up country. which way Nigeria? sad cool
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by begwong: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Common courses micheal OPARA Uni no fit get accreditation but went ahead and graduated the student,
What other accredited courses do u run in that glorified secondary school?
I guess na social studies and arithmetic. tongue tongue

http://e.3875.com/christmas/ep2.html?stra=YIMI!20ABEL!20THOMAS
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by donmalcolm21(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
Thank God I attended a well recognised institution. #teamfederalinstitution#
how did we come from same country?

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
ajasa4link:
kai! I really feel sorry for u @op. I can't just imagine when I travelled to camp after 16 hours journey to Kebbi from Lagos and the stressful registration someone just inform me that my school lost accreditation and all that crap, I will certainly be devastated.
But I think it's ur school that is to blame for this predicament and I will advise u guys affected should get together and hold mass protest within ur school premises until u get a positive response and assurance of remobilization soonest from them.
As for nysc, I think the useless nysc bye-laws keeps them misbehaving and getting power drunk. Because it seems they feel since as a corps member or a prospective u can't institute an action against them in a court of law, then they have the power to act the way they like. If not, why would they drop u at a dangerous place like ikeja at night and leaving u stranded in a state u barely know. It amounts to endangering ur lives and Am sure they would've committed false imprisonment too by not allowing u guys to drop where u want to.
I think there should be a way to check the excesses of these nysc officials too.
But what's the most important of all,my guy don't get discouraged at this point,I will advise u get something productive while u wait for ur school to sort the issue out.
a reasoned fella.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by IKJ66(m): 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
..............no make ̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎d̤̥̈̊·̵̭̌»̶̥-̶̯͡┈̥‎ guy cry now !!!
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Noneroone(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2014
parrot123:
We have multiple problem in Nigeria, why were they mobilized for NYSC service in the first instance when you know they have not been accredited. NYSC must be sue. Bro, GOD is your hope cos I believe with GOD all things are possible. Peace
odi egwu!
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by blakky97(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:
I am ANYANWU BRIGHT C. A graduate of accounting from MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE WITH THE NYSC STATE CODE NUMBER LA/14C/0087. Deployed TO LAGOS STATE.

Having done all registrations AT THE IYANA IPAJA ORIENTATION NYSC CAMP IN LAGOS, and collected my kit from the PLATOON 7 OFFICER, my joy knew no bound as i put a call to my parents and siblings informing them that I am now a "CORPER".....It was indeed a great day as we all washed and ironed our khaki in readiness of the swearing in ceremony scheduled to hold on MONDAY THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER , 2014.
On that fateful Friday, little did i know that the tradional lecture by the Oba of ifako Kingdom will be the last activity i will witness as a BATCH C 14 CORP MEMBER...

At exactly 7PM at the close of parade activities that fateful day, I received a phone call from an unknow number, only to be informed that my attention was needed urgently at the CAMP SECRETARIAT. I quickly left my band group and went to the secretariat only to see other colleaugues of mine FROM MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE sweating profusely like Christmas goats....

WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR COURSE LOST ACCREDITATION AND HENCE WE WERE TO BE DECAMPED.
Before i could say jack, my khaki and other kits were collected from me and an army hilux van moved us out of the camp and dropped us along Ikeja bustop.......

I CHECKED THE TIME ON MY WATCH AND IT WAS 9PM.....

WE STARTED PUTING CALLS TO OUR SCHOOL BUT ALL WE GOT WAS THAT WE WILL BE REMOBILISED BY BATCH A 2015.

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I FEEL SOO SAD AND TEARS CANT ALLOW ME WRITE MY STORY FUTHER ...PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?..... EVERYONE HAS LOST HOPES ON ME AND I FEEL SO CURSED.......DO I STAND A CHANCE OF SERVING AGAIN?....PLEASE ADVICE ME.....AND PLEASE MODERATOR MOVE THIS STORY TO FRONTPAGE AND POSSIBLY LET IT GET TO MEDIA HOUSES I BELIEVE THAT WILL MAKE MY SCHOOL RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING THE PROGRAMS INVOLVED ACCREDITED AND SAVE THE FUTURE OF THOSE COMING BEHIND ME.

AS I SPEAK NOW OTHER STATES HAVE STARTED DEMOBILISING OUR STUDENTS WHO READ BANKING AND FINANCE, MARKETING AND ACCOUNTING.
the lion is the king of the jungle.
it is not bigger and stronger than the elephant's
neither does it have poisonous venom like the snake.
nor is it taller than the giraffe or more swift than the monkey
rather, its mindset places it at an advantage over the other animals.
it lives the way it thinks.
when a lion sees an elephant.
what comes to its mind is food.
it eats the elephant.
conversely,
when an elephant sees a lion
what comes to its mind is eater.
it is eaten by the lion not withstanding its size and might.
it is a victim of its own thought.

open your mind.
believe your existence does not depend on nysc.
believe you can make something out of your life this period you wait to be mobilised.
so not be a victim of the mindset that defines your demobilisation as your doom
and one day
youll be glad you were demobilised afterall.
before you are called again,
it's not the end of the world.

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by femimailbox(m): 6:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Take heart fellow your time will not pass u bye. Put it in the hand of God and God will see u through. I waited almost 2 years before my school mobilised me this C14 for no just cause.
I want to use this Christmas to offer my condolence to the family of Corp member Adeniji Kehinde J who was slain in the aftermath of 2011 general election in bauchi.
RIP Kenny (Bafinsa president AAUA 2010) best of it kind, your legacy lives on.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by ajayiopy: 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
That is the result of faulty educational system,if truely NUC is a reliable regulatory body,they should ensure that all programs in universities are accredited before the take off,with that we will have a good educational system which is the foundation of any society

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
free2ryhme:

guy your school has destroyed your life and u need to sue them for damages
learn to use the right words.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Treasure2014(f): 6:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Hmmmmmmmn it's a pity
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by plainmirror(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

You should not have commented at all. Kids on NL

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

Stop that...it's d@ all u could say? Even if ure this unmoved to d plight of others dint the spirit of Xmas work on u in anyway..?

@ op,really sorry,I pray nd hope something is done fast...
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by gistmelove(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2014
All is well broda

that is why i love my sch...

Greatest lasuite..

See my orientation camp pics here.. https://www.nairaland.com/2056709/see-pictures-nysc-orientation-camp
# Adamawa camp... Benue tinzz...
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by saintneo(m): 6:22pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

To you ignorance is bliss.

Are you aware that Michael Okpara University of Agriculture is a federal institution.

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by ALAGURE(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
@ OP its ok dear the problem is with ir
school and not Nysc it happen to some
corpers in ma batch c 2014.their school in
imo state did them same tin. u guys just
have to go disturb ur school. school they
settle tins wit Nysc and re mobilize u guys
again. I feel ir pains dear u ll be fine
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sue ur school and claim damages
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

U are a fool.

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by koikoi2(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
OK
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

You are a bastard. I would have cursed you to hell. Moronic fool. I dont think you have a heart. So, thats the pity you will give this young man for what he is passing through? And today is Christmas? Bloody son of a prostitute. I wanted to say may your days be short on earth but am not the creator. I swear to God, if you were my brother, am going to electrocute you this night. How I wish I knew you in person and see you while driving around tonight. Am going to ram you you to hell. Kidz all over Nairaland. RAT BASTARD!

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
icebeatz:

U are a fool.
Biggs wanna record a song
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Dec 25, 2014
franciskaine:
learn to use the right words.

and what was wrong with those words
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by lekkie073(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
All these south eastern schools sef

#419degreeprograms.....
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by gentleuwa(m): 6:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
who told u dat d skul is nt own by federal government?

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
free2ryhme:

and what was wrong with those words
sir! everything is wrong, you can express those kill joy words euphemistically.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by jiggalo(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
reaccreditation is always done every four years in all school in Nigeria.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by afrika(f): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Who is telling the truth here?

Why all this religious killings?

Why all the hate?

The big men are causing the theoretical problems and the poor ones are practically doing the killings.

Why can't we learn from the past?
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by lyricalz: 6:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Perhaps you didn't read the nysc rules and regulation concerning cpi mobilising their students before wasting your time mobilising. Its there on the website, that students whose course of study is not yet accredited should not b mobilised. You have urself 2 blame 4 not gettin that piece of infomation.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by majorfarms(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:

Very disrespectful comment. For those who care to know, Michael Okpara University of Agriculture was formerly Known as Federal University of Agriculture, Umudike before the name was changed to immortalize the former gov of the eastern region Chif Micheal Okpara. So its a Federal tertiarry institution, and its well recognized. Any school can get its courses accredited nd also can loose d accreditation if the institution drops from the acceptable standards.
OP, just keep praying, and hoping for a recall.

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by aspirebig: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Can this happen in the west?

Why will they allow the innocent students suffer this?

Please all those that want to write Jamb,do your homework well before you fill in any school or course.

Why should a school that is not accredited or course be allowed run? What is the duty of all those people in NUC?
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by skullz: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
MODs would I earn a Ban for slamming this ignorant heartless creature and sending IT back to whatever evil pit IT escaped from?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.