Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:01 AM

Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story (28963 Views)

FG Bars Medical Graduates From NYSC / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities. / Batch C 2014 Mobilisation Time Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by dammieco(m): 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:
I am ANYANWU BRIGHT C. A graduate of accounting from MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE WITH THE NYSC STATE CODE NUMBER LA/14C/0087. Deployed TO LAGOS STATE.

Having done all registrations AT THE IYANA IPAJA ORIENTATION NYSC CAMP IN LAGOS, and collected my kit from the PLATOON 7 OFFICER, my joy knew no bound as i put a call to my parents and siblings informing them that I am now a "CORPER".....It was indeed a great day as we all washed and ironed our khaki in readiness of the swearing in ceremony scheduled to hold on MONDAY THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER , 2014.
On that fateful Friday, little did i know that the tradional lecture by the Oba of ifako Kingdom will be the last activity i will witness as a BATCH C 14 CORP MEMBER...

At exactly 7PM at the close of parade activities that fateful day, I received a phone call from an unknow number, only to be informed that my attention was needed urgently at the CAMP SECRETARIAT. I quickly left my band group and went to the secretariat only to see other colleaugues of mine FROM MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE sweating profusely like Christmas goats....

WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR COURSE LOST ACCREDITATION AND HENCE WE WERE TO BE DECAMPED.
Before i could say jack, my khaki and other kits were collected from me and an army hilux van moved us out of the camp and dropped us along Ikeja bustop.......

I CHECKED THE TIME ON MY WATCH AND IT WAS 9PM.....

WE STARTED PUTING CALLS TO OUR SCHOOL BUT ALL WE GOT WAS THAT WE WILL BE REMOBILISED BY BATCH A 2015.

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I FEEL SOO SAD AND TEARS CANT ALLOW ME WRITE MY STORY FUTHER ...PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?..... EVERYONE HAS LOST HOPES ON ME AND I FEEL SO CURSED.......DO I STAND A CHANCE OF SERVING AGAIN?....PLEASE ADVICE ME.....AND PLEASE MODERATOR MOVE THIS STORY TO FRONTPAGE AND POSSIBLY LET IT GET TO MEDIA HOUSES I BELIEVE THAT WILL MAKE MY SCHOOL RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING THE PROGRAMS INVOLVED ACCREDITED AND SAVE THE FUTURE OF THOSE COMING BEHIND ME.

AS I SPEAK NOW OTHER STATES HAVE STARTED DEMOBILISING OUR STUDENTS WHO READ BANKING AND FINANCE, MARKETING AND ACCOUNTING.

Noted. I'll get back to u. Let's blame GEJ first! Brb
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by bigbozz(m): 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
Glorified secodary school ko? Sorry about that. You have taught us some lesson. Thanks for sharing.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 7:08pm On Dec 25, 2014
ellapius:
what kind of selfish statement is this.dont u have a heart and u re the first to comment. SHW
Na small pikin dey worry am.

2 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
bright can't believe u r a nairalander wetin de sup na haba a 1st class student 4 d@ matter pls Edeoga must here this, it is dishertening 2 know d@ after 4yrs in Egypt (MOUAU) them come de yan dust wetin be our hope us when de engineering.
Ugo 500l Comp Engr

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by nijanigga: 7:26pm On Dec 25, 2014
This country is terribly sick, this can't happen in an ideal country. you will sue their as.s and win.

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Krisddon: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
Thank God I attended a well recognised institution. #teamfederalinstitution#
You are a big fat fool! Someone is languishing in agony and sought for your advice and all you could say is the trash above?! Ewu!

3 Likes

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by nijanigga: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
bxboss:
bright can't believe u r a nairalander wetin de sup na haba a 1st class student 4 d@ matter pls Edeoga must here this, it is dishertening 2 know d@ after 4yrs in Egypt (MOUAU) them come de yan dust wetin be our hope us when de engineering.
Ugo 500l Comp Engr
I can't understand what this dude is communicating, it's that bad?
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by biomedixexcel(m): 7:30pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sorry bro, Batch A is on the horizon
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
derespect:
Thank God I attended a well recognised institution. #teamfederalinstitution#
pray very hard that you won't encounter difficulties in your life then you would know how it feels. #teamfederainstitution# abi. When you suppose console the guy.

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Krisddon: 7:34pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:
I am ANYANWU BRIGHT C. A graduate of accounting from MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE WITH THE NYSC STATE CODE NUMBER LA/14C/0087. Deployed TO LAGOS STATE.

Having done all registrations AT THE IYANA IPAJA ORIENTATION NYSC CAMP IN LAGOS, and collected my kit from the PLATOON 7 OFFICER, my joy knew no bound as i put a call to my parents and siblings informing them that I am now a "CORPER".....It was indeed a great day as we all washed and ironed our khaki in readiness of the swearing in ceremony scheduled to hold on MONDAY THE FIRST DAY OF DECEMBER , 2014.
On that fateful Friday, little did i know that the tradional lecture by the Oba of ifako Kingdom will be the last activity i will witness as a BATCH C 14 CORP MEMBER...

At exactly 7PM at the close of parade activities that fateful day, I received a phone call from an unknow number, only to be informed that my attention was needed urgently at the CAMP SECRETARIAT. I quickly left my band group and went to the secretariat only to see other colleaugues of mine FROM MICHAEL OKPARA UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE UMUDIKE sweating profusely like Christmas goats....

WE WERE TOLD THAT OUR COURSE LOST ACCREDITATION AND HENCE WE WERE TO BE DECAMPED.
Before i could say jack, my khaki and other kits were collected from me and an army hilux van moved us out of the camp and dropped us along Ikeja bustop.......

WE STARTED PUTING CALLS TO OUR SCHOOL BUT ALL WE GOT WAS THAT WE WILL BE REMOBILISED BY BATCH A 2015.

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, I FEEL SOO SAD AND TEARS CANT ALLOW ME WRITE MY STORY FUTHER ...PLEASE WHAT DO I DO?..... EVERYONE HAS LOST HOPES ON ME AND I FEEL SO CURSED.......DO I STAND A CHANCE OF SERVING AGAIN?....PLEASE ADVICE ME.....AND PLEASE MODERATOR MOVE THIS STORY TO FRONTPAGE AND POSSIBLY LET IT GET TO MEDIA HOUSES I BELIEVE THAT WILL MAKE MY SCHOOL RISE UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF GETTING THE PROGRAMS INVOLVED ACCREDITED AND SAVE THE FUTURE OF THOSE COMING BEHIND ME.

AS I SPEAK NOW OTHER STATES HAVE STARTED DEMOBILISING OUR STUDENTS WHO READ BANKING AND FINANCE, MARKETING AND ACCOUNTING.
Bro, the problem would be fixed. It wasn't your fault and u weren't the only one affected so therefore, be rest assured it will take perhaps a little time but surely it's gonn be over. If you were decamped as a result of any offence, it would have been a different case but it's a case of accreditation which requires some bureaucratic measures to get it resolved. You will be recalled soon believe me & cheer up.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by pyyxxaro: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Tchiman:

Must u tribalize the issue.....can't u jst be straight in ur comment......I pity for ur type....your species are the reason why Nigeria is still stagnated today!!!......say no to tribalism!!!!....let's kickout out of Nigeria like ebola.........

Mumu........ Mmsshheewwww
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by drey076(m): 7:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
This is actually d fault of the school, there are a lot of mushroom universities outside. Our educational system need to b restructured. That is why we need change, corruptn should b eradicated in all sector of the economy
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by omolizzy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
I witnessed one in camp,very pathetic. @OP b calm n prayerful
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by mechanics(m): 8:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:

yes u can still serve depending on ur sch, dat is to say dat wen ur course is fully accredited u wil b mobilized again, just b prayerfull, all hope is nt lost.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 8:07pm On Dec 25, 2014
Sad story cry

That moment when you tell yourself, "had I known."

Next time they say you should study hard for Jamb so that you won't go to Umudike University or Akangba Akoko university of agriculture, then you will sit up cheesy
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Ifeconwaba(m): 8:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:

guy i know you very well in COLMAS FORMERLY KNOWN AS CABFM my brother is your friend from banking and finance. he was also affected by this same problem. me self also know you. you were once an sug aspirant
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Generalkorex(m): 8:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oh my beautiful naija
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Expsbterror(m): 8:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:

Bro just Chillax and take heart,since there a a remobilization in 2015.
plus a wise man once said "most disappointments can be blessing in disguise" so chill. Ok
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Larow(m): 9:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:
The Devil is a Liar

I would give u my khaki

Schools in the E.......always have this problem , never heard of such in the W............

#RunningToSambisaBcosAmAboutToBeAttacked#

u mean schools in d east? Omo ita! No make dem vex 4 u o.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by teejah03(m): 9:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:

Hope u were given transpportation allowances sha...funny
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by timawoku(m): 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bro take a chill pill, see, life is easy and it aint easy, it just depends on the pill you take...

Here is my humble advice.

Inform your school and leave them for now

Dust your self up, and your certificate too.

Go for professional exams (ICAN, etc)

Get the best news for masters and start working on that fast.

Get the best news about studying abroad either pgd or masters and work towards it

Try to be happy, believe me its just a phase in ur life, don't let it ruin your health.

Most importantly, stay blessed...

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by pyyxxaro: 9:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Larow:
u mean schools in d east? Omo ita! No make dem vex 4 u o.

Bros I nor talk East o , na E I write cry

I nor get power for NL fight o

Na run I de run soo o
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:

Wat do u gain serving Nigeria sef.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by kommiejewel(f): 9:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
pDude:
Sad story cry

Next time they say you should study hard for Jamb so that you won't go to Umudike University or Akangba Akoko university of agriculture, then you will sit up cheesy
Oloriburuku, the guy is a first class student. Olodo....Mtchew! angry

1 Like

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Larow(m): 10:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Bros I nor talk East o , na E I write cry

I nor get power for NL fight o

Na run I de run soo o
grin I no say dem go don tackle u taya!
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Donfox2: 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Your school I think have been in a haste to run courses they are not equiped to run . I remember your faculty of veterinary medicine having similar issues. In fact the veterinary council of nigeria refused to recognise your school exams and results and had to set independent exams for your students to write. Its really unfortunate but.....the institution is trying too hard to be an ostrich eclven when it has space for broilers only.
cutebright:
I DEEPLY APPRECIATE U ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN.REPORTS REACHING ME HAVE IT THAT NUC WILL BE COMING FOR RESOURCE VERIFICATION BY JANUARY........PLS FOR THOSE THAT HV IDEA OF THIS NUC STUFF.....WHAT DOES IT IMPLY?
FOR YOUR INFO.... MY SCHOOL IS A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY........
I WAS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by abnsugbe: 10:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
CHAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII AM MY SYMAPTHY BRO...U WILL B MOBILSED AGAIN
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by butanep(m): 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014
tchigofigo:

really? That uni is my alma mata.,n i studied mech. engn.,served 3yrs ago.,is dt an agricultural course? meanwhile, d skul has mobilised graduates 4m those same depts. d op mentioned 4 10 solid yrs nw..evn as i type write nw, i'v got 2 friends 4m acc. dept in this same batch dt r currently serving...
maybe they were not in batch C... all batch C student of such discipline were affected.... I don't know of previous batches...
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by abnsugbe: 10:49pm On Dec 25, 2014

Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Charbless(m): 10:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
cutebright:
I DEEPLY APPRECIATE U ALL FOR YOUR CONCERN.REPORTS REACHING ME HAVE IT THAT NUC WILL BE COMING FOR RESOURCE VERIFICATION BY JANUARY........PLS FOR THOSE THAT HV IDEA OF THIS NUC STUFF.....WHAT DOES IT IMPLY?
FOR YOUR INFO.... MY SCHOOL IS A FEDERAL UNIVERSITY........
I WAS JUST A VICTIM OF CIRCUMSTANCE
It means they r coming to verify / Re-acredit those courses. I finishd frm Mouau bt never heard of dis Decamping as a result of acreditation. All d best bro, jst pray
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by Swagztv(m): 10:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Take h8t my man Brito, i equally witnessed mine recently in Nasarawa camp were six of ma colleaques were decamped four days 2go,it was such a tearful morning. My advice though is 4 u guys is 2 seriously pursue dis situation in Admin,cos knwin d kind of schl we r komin 4rm,if u wait 4 dem 2 sort it out 4u,den i bet u wud stil stay til d end of 2015 witout remobilisation,which wud nt b ur portion,bt u really nid 2 work vry hard towards it. Neva give up or b discouraged,many died during service,bt sinc urz is nt death,den der is alws hope 4 d living!!! May d Lord strenghten u cos i got a dose of how it feels on dat fateful thursday mornin in Nasarawa Camp.
Re: Decamped From Nysc Batch C 2014 Camp: My Story by comrAIHali(m): 10:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
pyyxxaro:
The Devil is a Liar

I would give u my khaki

Schools in the E.......always have this problem , never heard of such in the W............

#RunningToSambisaBcosAmAboutToBeAttacked#
U are very Funny! U won't heard something like this in N........#@ur back!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

4.6m Nigerians Have Participated In NYSC Since 1973 - DG / Kwara State '16 Batch A, Lets Meet Here / NYSC Orientation Camps - Location And Addresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.