Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,340 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? (1179 Views)

America's Mystery Or Conspiracy Theory? / ISIS Beheads Another American Journalist, Steven Sotloff / Conspiracy Theory: Did White House Mastermind 9/11? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by flymallam: 4:52am On Dec 24, 2014
I imagine a scenario where these Americans seat and tell themselves, “hey guys, how do we create the much needed publicity for this ‘the interview’ movie which is definitely in our national interest in more ways than one? Okay, maybe it’s worth it making Sony pictures loose a few million dollars and some insignificant data on the short run (definitely not in the long run if this works)”. “Let’s use our hackers and blame it on the enemy – Pyongyang” said one of them… “we may have the added advantage of reeling in the ICC or the UN” said another…. “Let’s toast to how intelligent we are and the fact that we have the mainstream and social media in our pockets to that effect” said a third guy in suit.

What do u guys think?
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2014
First I don't grab a thing you typed.However you can only conclude its all a conspiracy theory when the movie is released and you get to see it.Afterwhich you can relate it with the happennings of now before concluding.One thing always stand,America's media is Power to Build and Destroy.Hollywood is a powerful projection of what America is cause they use it to tell the world their position most times.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Truckpusher(m): 1:00pm On Dec 26, 2014
CyrusXandria:
First I don't grab a thing you typed.However you can only conclude its all a conspiracy theory when the movie is released and you get to see it.Afterwhich you can relate it with the happennings of now before concluding.One thing always stand,America's media is Power to Build and Destroy.Hollywood is a powerful projection of what America is cause they use it to tell the world their position most times.
You'd never understand anything he said because he is hitting on your masters in the West. tongue
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
You'd never understand anything he said because he is hitting on your masters in the West. tongue
Swerve joor or talk better talk.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Truckpusher(m): 1:14pm On Dec 26, 2014
CyrusXandria:
Swerve joor or talk better talk.
Swerve to where?

The op raised some sensitive points and all you could do was to malign him because he spoke against your slave masters.

I do not blame you as most typical Africans have simply lost the ability to think straight whenever issues about the West raised in a bad light.

Continue your asss licking thing,I blame everything on corrupt African leaders that couldn't do what was necessary to disabuse the minds of the average black man and expose the evil dealings of the West against other people. After all ,all you've been watching is CNN and that's your mini god.It is natural for a people that has been oppressed to sympathize with their oppressors as they have virtually lost all their dignity and power to think independently thereby holding preciously whatever it is that their masters have brainwashed them with.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Swerve to where?

The op raised some sensitive points and all you could do was to malign him because he spoke against your slave masters.

I do not blame you as most typical Africans have simply lost the ability to think straight whenever issues about the West raised in a bad light.

Continue your asss licking thing,I blame everything on corrupt African leaders that couldn't do what was necessary to disabuse the minds of the average black man and expose the evil dealings of the West against other people. After all ,all you've been watching is CNN and that's your mini god.It is natural for a people that has been oppressed to sympathize with their oppressors as they have virtually lost all their dignity and power to think independently thereby holding preciously whatever it is that their masters have brainwashed them with.
People like you are the problem,must everything about America be some sort of Conspiracy theory.The truth is the theories are actually developed in the cynical minds of anti-americans like you.Won't sweat much.When and if you do get a chance to see the 'The Interview',please conclude what justice the US did to it in relation to developments in North Korea.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Truckpusher(m): 1:28pm On Dec 26, 2014
CyrusXandria:
People like you are the problem,must everything about America be some sort of Conspiracy theory.The truth is the theories are actually developed in the cynical minds of anti-americans like you.Won't sweat much.When and if you do get a chance to see the 'The Interview',please conclude what justice the US did to it in relation to developments in North Korea.
Typical stereotype that would always emanate from the slave QUARTER.
I'm not anti-American and I do not support nor follow conspiracy theories but I would also look critically into any issue raised about their dealings as they have proven time after time that they can not be taken for their words.But my heartfelt condolences goes to gullible American asss licker that would call for the outright lynching of anyone that ask questions about issues raised about them.

REST IN PEACE YOU AMERICAN DOG.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
Typical stereotype that would always emanate from the slave QUARTER.
I'm not anti-American and I do not support nor follow conspiracy theories but I would also look critically into any issue raised about their dealings as they have proven time after time that they can not be taken for their words.But my heartfelt condolences goes to gullible American asss licker that would call for the outright lynching of anyone that ask questions about issues raised about them.

REST IN PEACE YOU AMERICAN DOG.
Keep being cynical NIGERIAN TRUCKPUSHER,Till we cross again,ciao.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Truckpusher(m): 1:40pm On Dec 26, 2014
CyrusXandria:
Keep being cynical NIGERIAN TRUCKPUSHER,Till we cross again,ciao.
I never expected a brainwashed mofo to engage me in any argument as long as it is painting their sacred one in a bad light. grin

Run along with your Stockholm syndrome - I heard it's contagious. tongue
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2014
Truckpusher:
I never expected a brainwashed mofo to engage me in any argument as long as it is painting their sacred one in a bad light. grin

Run along with your Stockholm syndrome - I heard it's contagious. tongue
I got Chinese exams am reading for,if not,we could be at this for that long.Some other time perhaps.
Re: 'the Interview' Another American Conspiracy Theory? by Truckpusher(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2014
CyrusXandria:
I got Chinese exams am reading for,if not,we could be at this for that long.Some other time perhaps.
Ok then.

See you some other time.

(1) (Reply)

Gambia Leader Yahya Jammeh Rejects Election Result / President Trump Commends Buhari’s Fight Against Corruption / New Video Emerges: Bill Clinton Wrapping Arm Around Monica Lewinsky's Waist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.