Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,980 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:06 AM

Serious Questions To Moslems!!! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Serious Questions To Moslems!!! (4212 Views)

Why Do Moslems Men Squat While Taking A Pee? / Do Moslems Know That Islam Was Created By The Roman Catholic Church / Christians And Moslems Can Be Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 10:55am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
Moses. He wrote the first five books of the Bible,

Deu 34: 5 And Moses the servant of the LORD died there in Moab, as the LORD had said.

Deu 34:10 Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

You mean he wrote the above too grin

referred to as the Pentateuch.the Foundation of the bible.

And when the foundation is shaky, what will happen to the building?

Quote the verse or remain silent.

If you can't read, then lets leave it there. smiley
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by malvisguy212: 11:07am On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Deu 34: 5 And Moses the servant of the LORD died there in Moab, as the LORD had said.

Deu 34:10 Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD knew face to face,

You mean he wrote the above too grin

And when the foundation is shaky, what will happen to the building?

If you can't read, then lets leave it there. smiley

Moses wrote the book of deutoronumy,but he did not wrote the last chapter http://www.insight.org/resources/bible/deuteronomy.html
The bible say if the foundation is shaky what can the righteous do? The bible make it clear that Jesus is our new foundation, the foundation of Adam and eve is shaken, isaiah say he is our corner stone.

You did not quote the verse, so your claim is false.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
Moses wrote the book of deutoronumy,but he did not wrote the last chapter http://www.insight.org/resources/bible/deuteronomy.html
The bible say if the foundation is shaky what can the righteous do? The bible make it clear that Jesus is our new foundation, the foundation of Adam and eve is shaken, isaiah say he is our corner stone.

You did not quote the verse, so your claim is false.

The last chapter of deut shocked shocked grin and who wrote the last chapter oo, and what makes u think it wasnt the person that wrote it all.

Deu 1:4 [size=15pt] This was after HE had defeated [/size] Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

He wrote this^^ too?
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by malvisguy212: 11:24am On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

The last chapter of deut shocked shocked grin and who wrote the last chapter oo, and what makes u think it wasnt the person that wrote it all.

Deu 1:4 [size=15pt] This was after HE had defeated [/size] Sihon king of the Amorites, who reigned in Heshbon, and at Edrei had defeated Og king of Bashan, who reigned in Ashtaroth.

He wrote this^^ too?
I believe I provide a link for you.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 11:28am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:

And the owner link was the one that wrote it? undecided
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:

If he wasnt the one that wrote the last chapter, who wrot it then?

And was he the one that wrote the first chaptwr.

simple
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by malvisguy212: 11:30am On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

And the owner link was the one that wrote it? undecided

thank you for your time.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Kirinwa: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
An eye opener. The koran supports violence.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/quran/023-violence.htm
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 11:38am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
thank you for your time.

With tail between your legs undecided

Nonsense.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by chosen124: 11:58am On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

absolutely Not. If you look at it well, you'll notice the Countries like Saudi, Qatar, UAE,people who actually have sources to the religion emanation live in Peace. I still believe it is the poverty ravaged ones that turn extremist which dont even make up 10percent of the world Muslims

osama Bin Laden is from Saudi Arabian

2 Likes

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by PastorKun(m): 12:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
chosen124:

And he was very wealthy.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mathematical:

Are YOU SCARED THAT THE MUSLIM POPULATION IS RISING UP? OR WHAT'S YOUR MAJOR CONCERN..

AND BESIDES CHRISTIANITY CAN'T BE ERASED EVER.. SO YOUR ASSUMPTION IS BASED ON YOU BN SCARED

Being scared ? You are so full of shït.

Didn't I say this same thing a few days ago ? Moslems will tell you that terrorists are not moslems and when you ask them my terrorists in the world always recite Allah Akbar before committing atrocities , they'll tell you that you are insulting their Allah

If you are still selectively blind to some truths , but for the benefit of others

http://thereligionofpeace.com
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

I see you've made up your mind. There is no need trying to educate you in some of your fallacies. For the bolded, read this articles
http://www.loonwatch.com/2010/01/not-all-terrorists-are-muslims/
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2013/05/muslims-only-carried-out-2-5-percent-of-terrorist-attacks-on-u-s-soil-between-1970-and-2012.html

What more do you want ? He already ended the conversation with you

Best response ever ,[size=20pt]NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS , HOW EVER ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS[/size] no need to add more

2 Likes

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 12:43pm On Dec 24, 2014
chosen124:

And where did he live all his life?
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

Osama is from Iraq. Google is ur best friend.
So many Ignoramus in here
Osama is from Iraq. Google is ur best friend.
So many Ignoramus in here

Lamekun the ignoramus

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (/oʊˈsɑːmə bɪn moʊˈhɑːmɨd bɪn əˈwɑːd bɪn ˈlɑːdən/; Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, usāmah bin muḥammad bin ‘awaḍ bin lādin; 10 March 1957 – 2 May 2011) was the founder of al-Qaeda, the militant organization that claimed responsibility for the September 11 attacks on the United States, along with numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets.[5][6][7] He was a Saudi Arabian, a member of the wealthy bin Laden family, and an ethnic Yemeni Kindite.[8]

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osama_bin_Laden

1 Like

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 12:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

What more do you want ? He already ended the conversation with you

Best response ever ,[size=20pt]NOT ALL MUSLIMS ARE TERRORISTS , HOW EVER ALL TERRORISTS ARE MUSLIMS[/size] no need to add more
you didnt check the link. Did you?
You should sometimes educate yourselves before spewing your jargon.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 12:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

Lamekun the ignoramus

Osama bin Mohammed bin Awad bin Laden (/oʊˈsɑːmə bɪn moʊˈhɑːmɨd bɪn əˈwɑːd bɪn ˈlɑːdən/; Arabic: أسامة بن محمد بن عوض بن لادن‎, usāmah bin muḥammad bin ‘awaḍ bin lādin; 10 March 1957 – 2 May 2011) was the founder of al-Qaeda, the militant organization that claimed responsibility for the September 11 attacks on the United States, along with numerous other mass-casualty attacks against civilian and military targets.[5][6][7] He was a Saudi Arabian, a member of the wealthy bin Laden family, and an ethnic Yemeni Kindite.[8]

did you bother to read this from ur post
In 1988, he formed al-Qaeda.[10] He was banished from Saudi Arabia in 1992, and shifted his base to Sudan, until U.S. pressure forced him to leave Sudan in 1996.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by DaBullIT(m): 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

did you bother to read this from ur post

By birth he's from Saudi Arabia and that's the point , where he grew up does not make him from there. I bet a reasonable human being can see that

Why don't you educate yourself further http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by truthman2012(m): 1:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
check this thread ,non of them were able to give answer to the op . https://www.nairaland.com/2008614/evidences-death-jesus-quran-prove

I have gone through the link, it is quite revealing.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 1:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

By birth he's from Saudi Arabia and that's the point , where he grew up does not make him from there. I bet a reasonable human being can see that

Why don't you educate yourself further http://wikiislam.net/wiki/Muslim_Statistics_-_Terrorism
Ok so you mean If I've was born a Nigerian blackman but lived all my life in Iraq, CNN decides to tell the world I'm Nigerian, you wont be hurt as a Nigerian. Why'd you all say that guy that tried to bomb Delta in Washington aint Nigerian. Hyprocrisy!
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by PastorKun(m): 1:45pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

Ok so you mean If I've was born a Nigerian blackman but lived all my life in Iraq, CNN decides to tell the world I'm Nigerian, you wont be hurt as a Nigerian. Why'd you all say that guy that tried to bomb Delta in Washington aint Nigerian. Hyprocrisy!

Stop being dishonest Osama was not banished from Saudi Arabia till 1992 by which time he had already started al queda and he was a fully grown adult.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Kirinwa: 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

You need to get a life. Why are you wiping and editing your posts?
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by laykhorn(m): 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kirinwa:

You need to get a life. Why are you wiping and editing your posts?
I wanted to leave and ignore y'all but I had a rethink
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by vedaxcool(m): 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

No,

It was the bible god who love and enjoin moses and his jihadist to kill every breathing creature. Plus he so much love suya grin

shocked shocked shocked shout out to one man army.

1 Like

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by DaBullIT(m): 3:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
laykhorn:

Unless Iraq gives you citizenship ( which I doubt because accepting an exiled terrorist is an act of war ). Then you a Nigerian , if your quotes won't be reasonable , stop bothering . Oh and by the way Osama lived , studied and graduated from University in Saudi Arabia , he became a terrorist and was banished , there's no record of him living in or earning Iraqi citizenship. And you would know that if you just read the link I send you

Òdè Òshì

3 Likes

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by SeverusSnape(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
DaBullIT:

Lamekun the ignoramus

Thank you sir...you nailed it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by Rilwayne001: 5:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
vedaxcool:

shocked shocked shocked shout out to one man army.

grin grin the buybull say so

1 Like

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by usermane(m): 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Peace to all.

Kirinwa:
As a concerned citizen of Nigeria I have watched over the years as Moslems keep killing non believers(infidels) both theists and atheists over mattters of religion, political and personal reasons.

I keep hearing them say Islam is a religion of peace. Based on that I want moslems to come and tell us what Jihad is and what 'holy' war is.

Jihad is an Arabic word for 'struggle'. However, its connotation in Muslim history has been military invasion of non-Muslim lands to conquer and institute Shari'ah. Jihad and Holy war are synonymous in the realm of Islamism and Muslim history.

What is the difference between Nazism as practised by Germany that sought total annihilation of human race and Islamism?

First, we need to differentiate Islam from Islamism. This will be a bold step in fighting radicalism in the name of Islam. Islam is a faith or spirituality and a personal relationship between man and God. Islamism is a theo-political, ultra-conservative, fascist, totalitarian, supremacist ideology disguised or garbed as Islam.

There isn't much difference between Nazism and Islamism, both of which are highly infective and toxic ideologies that must not be tolerated in the slightest.
However, Islamism is more toxic than Nazism because Nazis were plain and upfront of their ideology and intent while Islamists are self-righteous, two face double dealers who exploit Islam and the ignorance or naivety of the masses to further their vile agenda of dominating and instituting Shari'ah worldwide.

NB: To differentiate moderate Muslims from Islamists, in order to avoid condemning all Muslims and undermining the efforts of moderate Muslims against Islamism, here is your litmus test for Muslims;

1. Do you stand for Shari'ah?

A. Yes, Shari'ah is God 's law that must be implemented and precede over all matters worldwide.

B. No, that bias, medieval and draconian law doesn't belong to our time. It cannot be from God.

2. Is it justice that Shari'ah states like Iran barres Christian preachers whereas, their own Muslim scholars can publicly preach and proselytize in Secular west?

A. It is justice. Islam is the only genuine religion that must be spread, the rest are falsehood and must not be spread. This has been ordained by Allah.

B. It is injustice and not Islam. Treat your neighbor as yourself.

Provided honesty is maintained, the response you will get from any Muslim is A:A, A:B or B:B.

A:A is an Islamist whose ideology and aspiration is no different from ISIS or Boko Haram; Islamism

A:B is a phony moderate with Islamist tendencies and who doesn't seem to be well educated on his religion.

B:B is a true moderate Muslim, genuinely peace and stand against Islamism.

1 Like

Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by usermane(m): 5:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kirinwa: Why are over 90% of terrorists in the world Moslems?

90% of terrorists are Muslims because;

I) Muslims remain averse to secularism. Any religious community that insist on merging state and temple will undoubtedly justify violence and terror with God. Have we forgotten that Christians too were killing in the name of Jesus centuries ago? It was secularism that terminated this.

II) although most Muslims condemn violence, an in depth analysis reveal their religious narrative or theology bear the root of aggression against non-Muslims or heretics.

There two ways to slay this beast which is a manifestation of Islamism.

I) Separate the Mosque from the State.
II) Revise and revamp the theology and narrative of mainstream Islam to purge out Islamism which manifest as terrorism.

Unless, these are accomplished, eliminating Islamism or terrorism is a pipe dream.
Re: Serious Questions To Moslems!!! by usermane(m): 6:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Nazis are better than those MuslimsIslamists, Believe me; mind you Nazis were more concerned about the extermination of Jews mainly, I'm Sorry to say, but MuslimsIslamists are against every other people who are not with them. Nazism was defeated, but Islamic extremism will and can never be defeated, It's something that is inculcated in them from birth. All in the name of allah

You must do your homework, pal. Islamism is stoppable but continue to flourish due to our inadequacies. Here are basic ammunition we need against Islamism.

I. Shun political correctness.
Obama 's continuous reminder that ISIS have nothing to do with Islam is the peak of political correctness. After series of decades suffering at the hands of terrorists who keep invoking Islam, there is need to approach mainstream Islamic literature analytically in bid for the truth. We must shun political correctness and reveal the identity of the criminals, the religion or religious literature or doctrines they invoked. Anyone offended by this should go back at the criminals.

II. Distinguish Islam; a faith from Islamism; a fascist, supremacist, totalitarian, cancerous, Theo-political ideology garbed as Islam. Thus we can discover the threat clearer. Islam is our ally while Islamism or Militant Islam is the threat.

III. Identify and promote true moderate Muslims instead of phony moderate Muslims.
CAIR, OIC, ISNA, Muslim Brotherhood are mainstream Muslim organizations promoted by governments and media as secular, moderate Muslims. These are not the good guys we should be assisting. These are green snakes in the grass who share the same ideology and agenda with Taliban or ISIS which they further via deceit and "petro-dollars" from Saudi Arabia rather than violence. They are white washed tombs who will rather hug Osama bin Ladin than pardon me for repeatedly condemning them. They will covertly instigate the murder of their critic while shedding crocodile tears at his funeral.

You want to know who the true moderate, secular and reform minded Muslims are? Try Ahmed Subhy Mansur, Edip Yuksel, Qanta Ahmed, Tarek Fatah, Raheel Raza, Zuhdi Jasser and organizations like Muslim Canadian Congress(MCC), Free Muslim Coalition(FMC), Muslims For Peace Justice and Progress(MPJP).

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consciousness: Posers For Atheists / The Roman Catholic Church Named Their Telescope Lucifer / 1 John 5:7 : The Real Story!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.