Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos (2869 Views)

See The Most Beautiful Selfie In Nigeria? (photos) / Niyola, EME First Lady Takes A Selfie With Just Her Underwears (PHOTO) / Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by opiro222: 6:39am On Dec 24, 2014

4 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by waleadex(m): 6:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Everyone is doing the selfie...I want to see Tinubu doing the selfie too.
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by benuejosh: 6:58am On Dec 24, 2014
the people's president.

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Nobody: 7:03am On Dec 24, 2014
i can only see a semi illetrate wolf in sheep's clothing and an islamic extremist.

GOD BLES NIGERIA
GEJ TILL 20..........

8 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by eaglechild: 7:11am On Dec 24, 2014
He looks so out of place like fish out of water.

This man is trying all his best to force his way into civilians' lives but to no avail.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by PapiWata: 7:18am On Dec 24, 2014
The forced smile of a career genocide instigator, like the grin of a hungry crocodile, fools nobody.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by datguru: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2014
For him mind
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by sufido123: 7:26am On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by seunlayi(m): 7:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Lol, people Are gradually realising what GMB is to us, he is a loser in this election

4 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by theM16: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice one. Baba agbalagba...no time
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by oziegbe2015: 7:41am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
i can only see a semi illetrate wolf in sheep's clothing and an islamic extremist.

GOD BLES NIGERIA
GEJ TILL 20..........
calling a revered GENERAL semi illiterate would only killed the moral of our amry that you want to fight terrorism
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by oziegbe2015: 7:42am On Dec 24, 2014
The guy has youth appeal and the masses love him
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Tonylyte(m): 7:47am On Dec 24, 2014
So if buhari go toilet now na news? I am impressed the way u guys have successful polished the name of this evil man called buhari....propaganda have always been the strength of this region(i dont want to mention name), no thanx to that region, they can make the devil look like angel gabriel. but falsehood can never prevail over truth.

3 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by coolhamid(m): 7:50am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GOD BLES NIGERIA
GEJ TILL 20..........
Have you taken your pills this morning??
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 24, 2014
coolhamid:
yeah sure cheesy

my pill aganist extremist,old retarded military man that claims he has less than one million in hus acct but has over 100 cows.. angry

well good news is that the pills are responding to treatment..

[size=30pt]ARO'VOIR[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by joseph1832(m): 7:56am On Dec 24, 2014
coolhamid:
Atleast we know when he's elected president he'll refurbish the prisons and put GEJ and his cohorts there instead of building that 'yeye' hall of shame!.

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Almadny(m): 8:34am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GOD BLES NIGERIA
GEJ TILL 20..........
GEJ till 2015!! U no lie, it means u also nid change!!!!
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Juliaann(f): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2014
To me this man looks sick

#No offence#

2 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by obi4eze(m): 8:43am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmaxfidel:

GOD BLES NIGERIA
GEJ TILL 20..........
I don't quote people anyhow but it is sad to note that you have no shame. It's because of people like you and your principal that we need CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 24, 2014
obi4eze:

I don't quote people anyhow but it is sad to note that you have no shame. It's because of people like you and your principal that we need CHANGE.
Change you say? angry

so who is bringing the change?
that mo.r.on ?definitely not.
lets give Gej a secound chance to really show us the steel and man in him...

btw Gej is winning a landslide victory come 2015 cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by obi4eze(m): 8:51am On Dec 24, 2014
lilmaxfidel:
Change you say? angry

so who is bringing the change?
that mo.r.on ?definitely not.
lets give Gej a secound chance to really show us the steel and man in him...

btw Gej is winning a landslide victory come 2015 cheesy
Once again listen to yourself.

May your life and family be dealt with the way GEJ is dealing with this country.
If your response to that prayer is not a resounding AMEN then you are a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 24, 2014
obi4eze:

May your life and family be dealt with the way GEJ is dealing with this country.
If your response to that prayer is not a resounding AMEN then you are a hypocrite.
ignores a blind political socatoir undecided who has been blinded by the hypocrisy of GMB.

2 Likes

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Pavour222: 9:34am On Dec 24, 2014
What a misplacement of priority. 72 years old self acclaimed saint bringing kobo kobo change to over 70 million Nigerians.... somebody pls remind tell me something.

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by aventura: 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
I heard he failed all his exams in school.

olodorapata.

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by aventura: 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
obi4eze:

May your life and family be dealt with the way the slain corpers of 2011 post election
If your response to that prayer is not a resoundind Amen then you are a hypocrite.
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 24, 2014
Like the Holy book said " my People are destroyed for the lack of knowledge" When will people start reasoning properly, we need change, only hypocrites will want GEJ to continue running this country, Nigeria is on it's way to abyss, and some people won't stop shouting GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by akinsadeez(m): 10:40am On Dec 24, 2014
unlike those he was taking the wefie with, his smile looks forced...like let me just do this thing and get out of here grin
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by 100Cents: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Of what value is this thread ?
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
To me this man looks sick

#No offence#
so you are the one that looks healthy? Smh! undecided
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Juliaann(f): 11:19am On Dec 24, 2014
Dreyl:
so you are the one that looks healthy? Smh! undecided
Kitikpa

1 Like

Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by alaoeri: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
At the mention of the people's general name TANoids & their cohorts tremble, no amount of propaganda will stop a moving train, say no to Otueke drunken master & join the train of change.
Vote wisely
Vote change
Vote APC
Sai Buhari.
Re: Oya Don't Dull!! Gen Muhammadu Buhari Takes A Populated Selfie In Lagos by Dreyl(m): 11:52am On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Kitikpa
Nnoo enweghi isi na onye,mechie n ebe. angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

SAG Awards: Celebrities In White Dresses Takes Over The Red Carpet / Everything Wrong With Linda Ikeji / How Buhari Broke My Heart – Comedienne Helen Paul Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.