Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 AM

Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction (19833 Views)

Old Photo Of General Babangida, Lt. Col Dimka And Their Coursemates As Cadets / Photo: General Murtala Mohammed Shakes Hand With Lt. Col. Babangida In 1975 / Ezekwesili, Buhari To Meet Over Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by MillionDollars: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nawa o
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 24, 2014
Say wetin be there are offence...the fool that suppose to resign didnt, so why d soldiers
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by idongesit88: 1:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
good, more probe in the military pls
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by scribble: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
BossAyuk:

Why?
For your foolishness?

for that of your father

and for orchestrating the kidnap of innocent girls by not negotiating with the Islamic Fundamentalists that said they would make Nigeria ungovernable for Jonathan, and supporting them instead
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by donmalcolm21(m): 1:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
Martins301:

You did not even answer my question. Na wa o.
until you understand that the problem is sabotage then you will stop talking trash. Nigeria amy saboteurs are the quartermasters for BH
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Antell95(m): 1:59pm On Dec 24, 2014
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by ZACHIE: 2:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Election scapegoats.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=ideology post=29162413][/quote]
well spoken
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by tclever: 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Bleep it..i expected you to say slayed instead jailed...nigeria jagajaga
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by synergycom19: 2:09pm On Dec 24, 2014
Why not Death sentence?why wait this long?political sentencing
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Boll2010: 2:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The part in bold above confirms that people, even army officers from a particular section of the country are cowards.
yes we cowards! Does this massage your ego now? You juicy now?

Abeg my people avoid this man! He aint got a juice to squeeze out
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by arsetalks(m): 2:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
We do not have enough soldiers to tackle boko haram, but we have enough soldiers to sentence to death or jail.

Perfect.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by IAMGEJ(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
If Jonathan win 2015 election sha, I don pack my load comot naija oh shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by 1stola: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
scribble:
They should jail Buhari
They should jail your drunkard jobless father.
Hopeless leader of tomorrow.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by alex406(m): 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
ideology:

Go to Chibok and hear the full story you will be amazed.

1. To you know that Chibok community wrote to State government through ministry of education 2weeks before the kidnapping of suspected attacks.

2. Do you know that 4hours before the attack military men in the area where informed of a possible attack that day.

3. Do you know that the kidnapping lasted for some hours without the intervention of any security force.

4. Do you know that the children of the principal of the school and community leaders who also attend the school were not among those kidnapped.

5. Do you know that the presidency was not briefed of exactly what happened and actual facts on time hence buying time for BH to escape to farther distance.

6. How could 300 students be kidnapped at once, what kind of vehicle was used to convey them, that the army could not tract and intercept, even before they left chibok town.

7. There also reports as at then that buses do come to town to buy food stuffs and drugs and drive back into the bush.

8. Some of the girls that escaped, told TVC reporter, that they were well taken care of, only a few of them were rude. But There leaders never allowed any one to hurt them.

there are a lot of things going on in this country, many people don't know. We only comment on the surface and from stories we are fed by the media.

Not until CNN reporters came, most of what was published about chibok girls were false.

I only pity guilible Nigerians, that are easily brainwashed, hence they blame GEJ for every thing.

Recently GEJ opened up that he's being wrongly advised, which is the truth. GEJ IS NOT LIVING IN BORNU OR Yobe. If the people working with him lie to him, there is little he can do.
He may be the C-N-C, but He's not the one that will assign the type of weapons and strategies to be used.
The whole system is sabotaged

Bh may have started as a religious sect in 2002. They were known, they didn't hid their identity. The religious leaders, politicians, Emirs, Elites knew them. They had a Mosque where they worshipped.

LET ME STOP HERE

BH of today is politically motivated, with sympathizers across all sections.
Its on record most of their weapons are gotten from Nigerian Army Armory. How did they get to army base to steal weapons, except they have infiltrators and sympathizers.

The media is not even helping issues, every time we discuss security issues on TV, we only end up informing them on what next to do and governments next action point.

They may not look intelligent and smart and educated but the main sponsors and people running the shows are educated and are living with us.

BH will not be solved with military might. They have sympathizers that leak info to them.

It will be solved by calling the boys to order.
These boys are answerable to some top emirs, sultans, imans, politicians, elites. In the North

We have seen reports of BH members hidding in an emirs home or having meeting with political class.
A politicians phone calls have been traced to see that they have contacts with BH MEMBERS

militancy in Niger Delta was stopped by calling the boys to order, no amount of JTF stopped them.
They were sponsored.
Yaradua sent GEJ to ND. He held meetings with politicians and traditional rulers in the region.
And the boys were called to order and compensated with Amnesty.

God bless Nigeria
I wish all these brainwashed enemies and lazy people can read these. All pointing accusing fingers on the president from the comfort of their keyboard.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by lacasa: 2:15pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
stop all these bullshit about lack of firepower, my twin brother is on the front and if I tell you how a lot of saboteurs from the north are scuttling the efforts of the nigeria army. So stop hiding behind ur keyboard to make comments which are baseless.

If them shoot ur twin na u go say na saboteurs!.

Northerners sabotaging efforts to bring peace back to their land?

Can u read the idiotic statement u put up there?

Bigot diin banxa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Kenai: 2:19pm On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Now i know when clueless made the statement that boko haram has infilterated his cabinet, for them to infilterate the military is very terrible to hear, as a commander in chief of the armed forces where was he when this was going on. Or will he blame apc for this too, maybe apc has now become more powerful than a whole commander in chief to do this. Is like boko haram not only infilterated aso rock but also also infilterated jonathan's brain and hacked it. For cattle rearers to hack the brain of a PHD holder. That shows you the dummy we have as president

You must really be unintelligent to think the infiltration started only when he assumed office.
I really don't mean to be insultive, but from what I've seen so far, it seems the majority of you people throwing the word "Clueless" are actually the clueless ones.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by uboma(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
donmalcolm21:
Soilders like that are not worthy to wear the uniform of Nigeria Army.

Innocent men are being sent to Prison while the masterminds of the abduction of the girls roam freely on the streets.

And here you are condemning them. SMH in utter disgust.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Vicotex(m): 2:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
oziegbe2015:
Now i know when clueless made the statement that boko haram has infilterated his cabinet, for them to infilterate the military is very terrible to hear, as a commander in chief of the armed forces where was he when this was going on. Or will he blame apc for this too, maybe apc has now become more powerful than a whole commander in chief to do this. Is like boko haram not only infilterated aso rock but also also infilterated jonathan's brain and hacked it. For cattle rearers to hack the brain of a PHD holder. That shows you the dummy we have as president
Off topic post.
Go call your pops make he come collect gun stand for front line
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Vicotex(m): 2:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
uboma:

Innocent men are being sent to Prison while the masterminds of the abduction of the girls roam freely on the streets.

no be our fault na dem supporters of APC cause the whole shit we dey pass through.
I see no way gej has offended them supporters of APC yet they won't stop causing chaos in Northern region
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by coolhamid(m): 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=ideology post=29162413][/quote]You have said it all.... The president cant solve BH through military might... He needs to meet some powerful men in the north so as to call BH boys to order....
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by watchindelta(m): 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok what next? grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Vikkie14: 2:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
If they are not sending our boys to prison, they are sentencing them to death! What is really going on mr President?? Seems you are now confused who the enemy is!!
Chai!!!! Why are you so feel with rage and hatred for Jonathan like this? Every issue that came up, is the fault of Jonathan. Go check your life, bitterness is consuming you. The Army sentence someone to prison and you are blowing "Jonathan". Do you even understand HOW the Military works? Or do you think Military follow Civilian orders or maybe the House of Assembly makes Laws for the Military? They have their own Constitution my Brother, so please, for crying out loud, Stop Bringing Politics Into Sensitive Issue. This is a Security Issue not APC or PDP talk please
That is why the Issue of Boko haram has not been solved: Because your type are just so pessimist.

On a second note, One has to deal with the enemy WITHIN before he can overcome the enemy WITHOUT. Let them purge the Army of saboteurs and corruption, then we would have a Fine, well gravened and Dedicated Shoulders(soldiers) to rely on.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Christmasdon(m): 2:46pm On Dec 24, 2014
What is this ,APC cause this ,apc caused that, blame it on apc, even the least ones i think wont' say it are beginning to say it,its becoming anoying. Smh!
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nostradamu(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
omenka:
If they are not sending our boys to prison, they are sentencing them to death! What is really going on mr President?? Seems you are now confused who the enemy is!!

Sry,buh oga this ur opinion seems senseless........
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by HopeAtHand: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

The part in bold above confirms that people, even army officers from a particular section of the country are cowards.

You no get work.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nobody: 2:53pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmm...I guess some people has to be the scape-goats. It is well..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by IdomaLikita: 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
[quote author=ideology post=29162413][/quote]

....And if the Sponsors refuse to call them to Order? Govt should then continue to beg their sponsors till they agree?

Just imagine Xi Jinping begging the Head of the Uyghur Ethnic Group to call His boys to order after the stabbing of multiple pedestrians in Beijing! Or begging the Dalai Lama to call his people to order when Tibetans begin to misbehave!
Oga! You apparently have not held a Leadership position before, because if you have, you will know that once you delegate any duty, you will not sleep peacefully until it is done! Most times, the person calls you to tell you of his setbacks and the onus falls one you to find alternatives and breakthroughs! Eventually, you end up doing the task yourself! That is why leaders take all the CREDIT when the mission is accomplished!
you don't assign critical wedding plans to your bestman and go to bed hoping to wake up in the morning and see everything set, then when things flop, you tell your guests "Oh! My Bestman bleeped up, he aint reliable"!

If by now, the C-in-C has not finished consuming loads and loads of Military Books and Journals to sharpen himself, saying "Oh no problem, the Service Chiefs will take care of it" then he's a joke! I finished "The Prince" and "The Art of War" at 16! I see younger kids consuming bigger books these days and it gives me joy!
VERSATILITY IS A CORE ATTRIBUTE OF ANY LEADER!
Read! Read! Read!
Joseph Stalin was known to cover 1000pgs in a Day(despite the challenges of Governing the USSR)
President Theodore Roosevelt) was rumoured to have finished Leon Tolstoy's "War and Peace" in a Night while looking after Prisoners in his care!
Plenty Plenty Plenty Stories abound!

Situations make people!
You assumed the position as a Gentleman doesn't stop you from vacating it as the most Rugged in History! (Churchill, F.D. Roosevelt), its a challenge!

If you read such books, you'll know a lot to challenge your generals which will put them on their toes!

What about a Tour of the affected area to show strength?
Are you afraid for your safety? Abraham Lincoln was killed in Washington of all places oh! While Bush and Blair entered Afghanistan and out!
What about the National Awards? A Soldier was shown last month fighting BH with his bare hands, yet he isn't considered worthy for an award, instead Thieves and Crooks are awarded yearly! How do you boost morale? For each Cowardly Soldier facing a Courtmarshall, a Brave one should be Decorated Publicly!
BUT HE IS WAITING FOR THE MILITARY TO DO SO!

January is our Armed Forces Remembrance Time! Is their a Crime in Organizing a Huge Parade to redeem our battered internation reputation?

It is as if He has conceded that the NorthEast is no longer part of the Country He swore to protect!

Nobody HATES you! They only hate your Actions(which are becoming annoying by the day)
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
uboma:

I can confidently say that 85% of the people who comment on fp topics are mentally disabled. You and I have encountered this before.
Re: Nigerian Army Jails Lt. Col., 15 Others Over Chibok Girls’ Abduction by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nobleval:
hmmm...I guess some people has to be the scape-goats. It is well..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Falana Defends Motorist Whose Car Was Burnt By VIS / Senate President, Saraki And His Wife Attends European Union Day [photos] / President Buhari Has Departed Yokohama, Japan For Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.