Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck (34826 Views)

How My Family Friend Accidentally Crushed His 4year Old Son's Hand / Toddler Falls-off Father's Shoulder And Drowns / I Fell Off My Mum's Back And I Am Scared My Man Could Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Ahmed4002(m): 10:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Let's debate this on a new thread. Title it the wickedness of God. I will propose why you oppose. Agreed?

This your exact argument has been debated in the recent movie I watch. Try to watch it Hollywood 2014. GOD IS NOT DEAD
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Sylverbox(m): 11:00am On Dec 24, 2014
Poverty na bad thing. Rip baby. Bright side is that the baby no longer has to suffer impending hardship.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by GSKing: 11:03am On Dec 24, 2014
utumunta:
The baby's mum should just go to her father's house from the scene of the accident and send emissaries comprising all living and dead realtions of her's and her husband's to him. This is an act of carelessness that will only take a super- human to forgive.

Whenever I see women on OKADAS with BABIES STRAPPED on their BACKS , I imagine this scenario. I think it is time tthe government makes a law on giving permits to qualified adults to start a family.

The xmas is not too rosy, but you both don't have to take it out on me. Read my post with intelligence. I highlighted the areas of ambiguity to the two of you.

Women should strap their babies in front of them(babies belly on theirs) while on a bike in motion. This is safer and afford the mum the opportunity to also hold the child with her hands and control his/her movement.

I also understand that we all don't have cars and have recourse to okadas to commute from one location to another.

I can see you're unintelligent. Now, let me complete your post for you since it seems you deliberately omitted it

"All mothers who don't have means of transport except the alternative commercial motorcycle, should leave their babies at home for the father of the child to nurse while she goes about her business, this will guarantee a hundred percent care for the babies and avoid 'stories that touch' the heart".

You're a fvcking unintelligent!!!
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by ajuwarhodes(f): 11:09am On Dec 24, 2014
DonaldGenes:

May God forgive your soul

I cldnt have said it better
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by smartigo: 11:12am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Let's debate this on a new thread. Title it the wickedness of God. I will propose why you oppose. Agreed?

grin grin angry I like your courage. Ymodulus, I may not have all the answers to your seemingly unending questions, but I will try my best to defend what I know.

I fight people even my people who sit back and blame God for every evil in this world. I have nothing against your belief: atheist or free thinker but only when u attribute evil or human errors to God. Create it n tag me.
Place n time
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by ckmayoca: 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
freezyprinzy:
mothers ate so careless dis days watin go stop u 4rm putting d pekin 4 ur front haba now dis z annoying

Even for front, its not right to carry a baby on top that thing call okada... I saw one tumbled beside me last week without no one hitting it just on motion .. Thank God say na young man dey on top that got up quickly before arrival of coming vehicle. Okada shld be restricted to streets.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by harffie(m): 11:15am On Dec 24, 2014
chimkaire:
cry why I shudder at a Mother on a bike with baby strapped on her back cry cry
RIP baby cry. The driver of that truck must be traumatized by now cry sad sad
Government has to ban this and enforce it by seizing a bike that goes contrary to this law sad angry
The mom shud be jailed!
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 24, 2014
Women should strap their babies in front of them(babies belly on theirs) while on a bike in motion. This is safer and afford the mum the opportunity to also hold the child with her hands and control his/her movement.

I also understand that we all don't have cars and have recourse to okadas to commute from one location to another.

GSKing:

I can see you're unintelligent. Now, let me complete your post for you since it seems you deliberately omitted it

"All mothers who don't have means of transport except the alternative commercial motorcycle, should leave their babies at home for the father of the child to nurse while she goes about her business, this will guarantee a hundred percent care for the babies and avoid 'stories that touch' the heart".

You're a fvcking unintelligent!!!
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by ypzilanti: 11:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

Why are you calling him? He couldn't save the young child.

And later someone comes to tell me there is God. This incident is another proof of the Nihilty of God.

There is God. Life goes on. He intervenes as it pleases Him. He is God after all. Who are you to question His decisions? Are you God? Even Kings were unquestionable at a point on this earth, talk less of the Creator.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by sban(m): 11:23am On Dec 24, 2014
Wrong info. It was a baby boy and he was 3 months old.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by koyyess: 11:26am On Dec 24, 2014
When there are modern and convenient pouches for women in this 21st century, one local woman that wants to uphold african culture will still be tieing wrapper to do something as dangerous as entering a bike. The yeye 'horseband' is not left out in this. Any time I see women with babies on their backs under the hot sun in an unhygienic place like the market, I can just imagine how wicked her 'horseband' must be to sit at home watching tv with his legs spread apart when he is suppose to take turns in looking after his child. Both parents are irresponsible.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Missmossy(f): 11:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Jeez thats terrible embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by gbodimowo(m): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Kul3ger:
Gosh! C wat carelesnes has don to an innocent baby N d woman wil start blaming innocent witches n wizards...

no witch and wizard is or are innocent
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Olypeppy(f): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Really couldn't imagine how she must be feeling ryt nw.....so many people blaming her n that's the last thing she needs nw.......God be with and console her
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nickijoy(f): 11:29am On Dec 24, 2014
My mom cried herself to sleep cuz she was there when it happened...
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by gbodimowo(m): 11:30am On Dec 24, 2014
chucky234:
GBAGAUN classic.
English in trouble....
you are wicked
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by wixemmy(m): 11:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Dis is seriously serious ooo
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 24, 2014
Rip to her. What a sad tale. sad
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Juzzybabe(f): 11:36am On Dec 24, 2014
cry Nothing gives me so much bad feelings as seeing a woman put her baby on her back while on a bike. I feel the baby is safe in the arms then the back if one must hop a bike with baby. She just give that baby a painful death out of her own carelessness.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by thurpee(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Quite unfortunate.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Demystic(m): 11:53am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

And later someone comes to tell me there is God. This incident is another proof of the Nihilty of God.

Ymodulus:

Ymodulus:

u r on your own
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 11:54am On Dec 24, 2014
Ymodulus:

LOL. Abi

A truck crushing a baby while a God watches on.
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 24, 2014
Ayo199:
wat ar u sayin bayii? U ar blaming God for d careless attitude of dat woman?.. Or its by ur power u'r alive today?

And by whose power is the baby dead? undecided
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Ymodulus: 11:57am On Dec 24, 2014
masonkz:

LOL. Abi

A truck crushing a baby while a God watches on.

Bro you understand me.

Later this God will claim to be a God of love as recorded in 1John 4:7-8. Meanwhile he ia evil

1 Like

Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by gistvibemag(f): 11:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Really wicked a mother.
Pretty Stephanie Regina Hornecker, the daughter of ex actress Regina Askia is currently in a relationship with Kogi state royal Prince, Musa Ado-Ibrahim, grandson to the king of Ebira land in Okene, Kogi state. - Read more at: http://gistvibemagazine.com/regina-askias-daughter-dating-kogi-royal-prince-photos/
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by omusiliyu(m): 12:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
I guess it wasnt the fault of the truck driver?
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Poor child cry
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by jeflexy(m): 12:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kul3ger:
Gosh! C wat carelesnes has don to an innocent baby N d woman wil start blaming innocent witches n wizards...
The bible said we are all born in sin... now the baby is dead, u are calling "it" an innocent baby
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Kul3ger(m): 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
gbodimowo:

no witch and wizard is or are innocent
so what role did they play in this issue? As far this incident is concernd, they are innocent
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by francy002: 1:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Espeaklekwe
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Kul3ger(m): 1:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
jeflexy:

The bible said we are all born in sin... now the baby is dead, u are calling "it" an innocent baby
nat that kind of it, I mean innocent in the eyes of men..*i'm so sure u undstood what I meant
bro*
Re: Baby Falls Off Mum’s Back On Okada, Crushed By Truck by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
SkinnyDude:

are warri ladies irresponsible?
most of them are.. Usually very lousy and dey see themselves as being smart and sharp "open-eye/whatsup babes" undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

His Friend And His Wife Are Having An Affair! / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift / My Friend Needs Help, Six Children No Male Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.