Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:19 PM

Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? (4504 Views)

Crisis Hits CAN Over Oritsejafor's Plan To Rig Election For Preferred Candidate / Kumuyi Takes Hope & Restoration Message To Yola Amidst Boko Haram Crisis (Photos / If U Could Take Just One Thing To Heaven, What Would It Be? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2014
Muhammad said a muslim man will be given power for 100 women in heaven but will be entitled to only 72 women. It means a man will need 28 more women to get satisfied. This will create room for snatching other men's women. It shows muslims' heaven is not Jesus heaven where there will be no such sex.ual crisis.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2014
This re.tarded guy is back grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2014
@op....
u want to cause e-war abi??
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:58am On Dec 24, 2014
faqman:

@op....
u want to cause e-war abi??

Why should there be e-war? What is not the truth in the op?

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 9:59am On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

My friend, how na?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 10:01am On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:

My friend, how na?

Good, where u cum enta all this while?

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Sylvarresta(m): 10:06am On Dec 24, 2014
Omo if this Bokoharamist catch u
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by thegoodone2(m): 10:09am On Dec 24, 2014
Religon issue. May be there is no heaven.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2014
Sylvarresta:
Omo if this Bokoharamist catch u

If we are afraid of the Devil we will not be able to say the truth.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:

Why should there be e-war? What is not the truth in the op?

hmm...i just dey laff in swahili
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by PastorKun(m): 10:20am On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Can you confirm if what is in the op is true or not?

@truthman2012
Can you quote any muslim sources to back these ridiculous allegations?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by malvisguy212: 10:21am On Dec 24, 2014
Welcome Truthman

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2014
PastorKun:

@truthman2012

Thanks bro. I'm using phone now and cannot copy and paste the related hadiths. But the muslims cannot deny that truth. I you google them you will find the hadith.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:27am On Dec 24, 2014
malvisguy212:
Welcome Truthman

Thanks my brother. Remain blessed in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by PastorKun(m): 10:33am On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:

Thanks bro. I'm using phone now and cannot copy and paste the related hadiths. But the muslims cannot deny that truth. I you google them you will find the hadith.

I would appreciate if you can post hadith here so our muslim brethen can explain it to us better.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by resty4(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2014
keep up d good job. May d true God guide n lead them in d path of truth n righeous ness.

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 10:43am On Dec 24, 2014
resty4:
keep up d good job. May d true God guide n lead them in d path of truth n righeous ness.

Amen and amen. God bless you.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 11:04am On Dec 24, 2014
PastorKun:

@truthman2012

I don't believe in the 72virgins hadith... most Muslims do not even believe in the hadith since it is a Gharib and weak one, it may have been fabricated or even corrupted along its chain of transmitters.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by PastorKun(m): 12:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I don't believe in the 72virgins hadith... most Muslims do not even believe in the hadith since it is a Gharib and weak one, it may have been fabricated or even corrupted along its chain of transmitters.

@truthman2012 What do you have to say about the hadith in question being corrupted or forged?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 12:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Today's muslims deny any hadith that does not favour islam even if written by any of the authentic writers. But when the same writer writes good things about islam, they accept the writing. If you believe a writer, you are bound to believe everything he writes.

If you don't believe the 72 virgins hadith, don't you believe the quran as well?

Even so it will be. And We shall WED them unto fair ONES with wide, lovely eyes (Quran 44:54).

The fair ones refer to the 72 virgins for you.

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by chosen124: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

truth is bitter
Muslim can't stand The truth
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Sylvarresta(m): 1:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:

If we are afraid of the Devil we will not be able to say the truth.
yes o

1 Like

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:

If you don't believe the 72 virgins hadith, don't you believe the quran as well?

I believe the Quran is the only authentic source.

Even so it will be. And We shall WED them unto fair ONES with wide, lovely eyes (Quran 44:54).

I don't see 72virgins here undecided

The fair ones refer to the 72 virgins for you.

So all this while you've been studying Quran interpretation, and you have the audacity to interprete "fair ones" to mean "72virgins"?

Oga try harder.

[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

I don't see 72virgins here undecided

So all this while you've been studying Quran interpretation, and you have the audacity to interprete "fair ones" to mean "72virgins"?

Oga try harder.

So how many virgins are the fair ONES? Your islamic scholars say it is 72 virgins, which you are denying.

Why do you guys deceive yourselves by accepting and at the same time rejecting the writings of the same hadith authors? If they write something and you say it is untrue, you make thems liars. How do you believe the same liars when they say something good about Muhammad or islam? I pray your spiritual eyes be opened to see the truth.

4 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 2:39pm On Dec 24, 2014
chosen124:

truth is bitter
Muslim can't stand The truth

undecided undecided
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by PastorKun(m): 2:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

In that case since you believe the quoran is authentic, do you accept it's instruction to muslims to kill christians and Jews as stated in quoran 9:29?
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by Rilwayne001: 4:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
PastorKun:

In that case since you believe the quoran is authentic, do you accept it's instruction to muslims to kill christians and Jews as stated in quoran 9:29?

This was instructed during a war time, the begining of the chapter and its historical context makes it clear that the chapter was not an eternal instruction.

To prove my point lets read this:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah does not [size=15pt] forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. [/size] Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

If you read carefully this^^ compared to the 9:29, you will see this is one is eternal instruction, while the other is mainly for that time. You don't continue americans to continue killing vietnamese anywhere they find them just because the president ordered them to kill vietnamese during the american/vietnam war, now that the war is over, we can't hold his word against him any longer.

For at the end of the surah 9 that you provided, it was stated that:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 129:
[size=13pt] But if those [who are bent on denying the truth] turn away, say: "God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned." [/size]

Do you get my point?

3 Likes

Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by larrymoore(m): 5:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Illusion!
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 5:24pm On Dec 24, 2014
larrymoore:
Illusion!

What do you mean by this?

Tell me how allah's marital arrangement for muslims in al-jannah is not going to cause crisis? There should be no such crisis in the true God's heaven.

Or do you mean what the quran says in 44:54 is an illusion? It better be as no reasonable person should believe allah's word with that arrangement.
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by PastorKun(m): 6:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
Rilwayne001:

This was instructed during a war time, the begining of the chapter and its historical context makes it clear that the chapter was not an eternal instruction.

To prove my point lets read this:

Surah Al-Mumtahina, Verse 8:
Allah does not [size=15pt] forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. [/size] Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

If you read carefully this^^ compared to the 9:29, you will see this is one is eternal instruction, while the other is mainly for that time. You don't continue americans to continue killing vietnamese anywhere they find them just because the president ordered them to kill vietnamese during the american/vietnam war, now that the war is over, we can't hold his word against him any longer.

For at the end of the surah 9 that you provided, it was stated that:

Surah At-Taubah, Verse 129:
[size=13pt] But if those [who are bent on denying the truth] turn away, say: "God is enough for me! There is no- deity save Him. In Him have I placed my trust, for He is the Sustainer, in awesome almightiness enthroned." [/size]

Do you get my point?

Point still remains that the quoran preac0hed hate towards christians and jews in that verse and muslims terrorists draw an example from it because they believe it is allah's instruction. That said what of the verse in the quoran that instructs muslims to fight unbelievers until religion is only for allah, is that not an open ended instruction
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by zekki: 6:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
truthman2012:
Muhammad said a muslim man will be given power for 100 women in heaven but will be entitled to only 72 women. It means a man will need 28 more women to get satisfied. This will create room for snatching other men's women. It shows muslims' heaven is not Jesus heaven where there will be no such sex.ual crisis.
rubbish
Re: Crisis In Muslims' Heaven? by truthman2012(m): 6:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
zekki:
rubbish

What are your points to counter the op? You just hate the falsehood as exposed. Allah's kind of heaven does not exist. No heaven with sex.ual orgy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why I Am An Aborisha / Can God Forgive Someone Who Burn The Bible? / Please I Need Some Help In Some Religion/psychology Research (lolz)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.