Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) - Music/Radio (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) (44434 Views)

So You Think You Can Sing? Nairaland Music Contest 2015 (season 3) / Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing? / Singers That Really Can't Sing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Myque1(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
robian1:
dude I swear I like your voice! the vocal fry in it is to die for. BTW you sound like a bass or baritone. but I'm guessing bass

Thanks man. Yeah. I'm a bass, so unfortunately I can't do a lot of those fancy high pitched stuff, lol. And yes, I listened to your Impossible. You sing really well too. Don't ever stop. Merry Christmas!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 25, 2014
I did something by Ed sheeran I got no response,sha this is Sam Smith-Money onmy Mind. Had to slow the tempo am not a pro keybdst,if na flute ehen... Tag Ochon
Limerick
Darkrebel
Giyazz

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 4:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
Darkrebel:

okay .... ....
I spoke low but if you wan hear the lines well, use earpiece.

Besides, today is your battle right?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

I don't think we are even gonna battle.. the dude is not serious ..besides I have been busy since...its impossible to script.. I forgot today was Xmas ....
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 5:13pm On Dec 25, 2014
Darkrebel:
lol

ksslib -- man shall not leave by bread alone.-- oya woman give me ewa ...

I didn't really hear it all ....

Dark...ksslib I dey see somefin now..

Why not we make a thing like this in our rap section,,;just rap..it gonna be fun na...ksslib will like to challenge u.. But still wait until I buy my android for recording and hi-fi corder things...u understand..

That was d0pe!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:
Erm my pidgin freestyle. grin I spoke low cos I held my breath most times.

Tags---
Ochon
Limerick
Darkrebel
Giyazz

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3297ed47 lipsrsealed grin
Damn bro! I like your delivery!! You sound like Erigga when he's game!!!

Damn! That flow is d0pe, you just gotta loosen up a lil' and be bold! Spit your flow and speak easy. . . Refine that delivery and bro you're going far!!!!

Guy, I advice you. Don't go mute in this rap game, you got flow, skills and creativity. You know what? Guy you're a hidden rapper!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 5:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
Caseless:
freestyle ko , charged-style ni grin grin
JEKYLL na bebe? Hahahaha...
Lol. Yes na. First class one sef. grin

By the way. Merry Xmas. smiley
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 5:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Darkrebel:

I don't think we are even gonna battle.. the dude is not serious ..besides I have been busy since...its impossible to script.. I forgot today was Xmas ....
Oops! And I was kinda looking forward to it. No qualms sha.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 5:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
sosiqdude:

Dark...ksslib I dey see somefin now..

Why not we make a thing like this in our rap section,,;just rap..it gonna be fun na...ksslib will like to challenge u.. But still wait until I buy my android for recording and hi-fi corder things...u understand..

That was d0pe!
No P. If iam chanced by then, why not? It ll be fun.

Danke.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Myque1:

Your voice is beyond beautiful! I won't be surprised if you already sing professionally. Merry Christmas!

Same to you! Merry Christmas!

And lol no I do not, I just love music

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Testerfuze(m): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Mehn dat shit was cray!!...kudos!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Testerfuze(m): 5:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Mehn dat sh!!!t was cray!!...kudos!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2014
Myque1:

Haba! All this praise for me? My head go burst oh! grin
I'm humbled, thanks. And yes, that voice training thing is absolutely necessary!

Look for videos on YouTube. You can learn anything online these days. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Dec 25, 2014
CFCfan:

Lol. I'll call you when it's time cool

Thank you for my call smiley

You sound like a sweetheart!

Merry Christmas again to you and your family.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

No P. If iam chanced by then, why not? It ll be fun.

Danke.

Till then..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by karmaleon: 6:09pm On Dec 25, 2014
yourlisten.com/audiofiles/2014/11/21/17257711.mp3

Happy Listening! grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
A lil something 4 xmas..woulda dropped some dope sh*t buh d size choi..no laughs ooo,,I be learner..check ma signature

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by sosiqdude(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
Joywendy I'm still waiting for u oo..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Myque1(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2014
MissMeiya:

Look for videos on YouTube. You can learn anything online these days. Good luck!
I'm on that already, thanks.

MissMeiya:

Same to you! Merry Christmas!
And lol no I do not, I just love music
I wish you could somehow lend your voice to some of our “pop stars.” They'd be a lot more successful if you did. Thanks again!
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:
Erm my pidgin freestyle. grin I spoke low cos I held my breath most times.

Tags---
Ochon
Limerick
Darkrebel
Giyazz

http://www.datafilehost.com/d/3297ed47 lipsrsealed grin

Hian
grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 6:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
GIYAZZ:
Damn bro! I like your delivery!! You sound like Erigga when he's game!!!

Damn! That flow is d0pe, you just gotta loosen up a lil' and be bold! Spit your flow and speak easy. . . Refine that delivery and bro you're going far!!!!

Guy, I advice you. Don't go mute in this rap game, you got flow, skills and creativity. You know what? Guy you're a hidden rapper!
Thanks for the compliment/suggestion my guy. I appreciate.

And Merry Xmas.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 6:52pm On Dec 25, 2014
Testerfuze:

Mehn dat sh!!!t was cray!!...kudos!
Danke smiley
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 6:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lagunna:

Hian
grin
Lol. Wetin hafun ? grin
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Lol. Wetin hafun ? grin

It was cool..

I suppose sign you o grin grin

Merry xmas my broda..
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Ksslib(m): 7:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lagunna:

It was cool..

I suppose sign you o grin grin

Merry xmas my broda..
Lol. Yimu. Sign ko design ni.

Same to you bro.
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 7:18pm On Dec 25, 2014
karmaleon:
yourlisten.com/audiofiles/2014/12/25/17257711.mp3

Happy Listening! grin grin grin

cc:
Eroticangelina, oya come and hia. The song is for you... *winks
Me? really? *blushing* thanks dear, bt i cnt hear it, dunno why embarassed how do i listen to audio on nl?
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by GIYAZZ(m): 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
Ksslib:

Thanks for the compliment/suggestion my guy. I appreciate.

And Merry Xmas.
Merry Christmas
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by karmaleon: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2014
EroticAngelina:
Me? really? *blushing* thanks dear, bt i cnt hear it, dunno why embarassed how do i listen to audio on nl?

Download and Listen...
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 25, 2014
selfoss:

grin grin

hope i tried lol
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
misspresident:

hope i tried lol

Yes you did.

Make i be your promoter na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 25, 2014
selfoss:

Yes you did.

Make i be your promoter na grin grin

really thanks smiley my sister said i have a bad voice that's why i don't sing lol :-)hahaha no problem lol
Re: Nairaland: So You Think You Can Sing 2014! (season 2) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2014
misspresident:

really thanks smiley my sister said i have a bad voice that's why i don't sing lol :-)hahaha no problem lol

your sister is just jealous of your voice. Don't mind her grin grin

Oya come and sign your record deal grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Mohbad: Nigerians Sign Petition To ‘Ban Marlian Music’ (Photo) / Who Remembers The Music Group "Resonance"? / Dilichukwu Okonkwo Aka Tidinz Dies At 26

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.