Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:35 PM

Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? (24898 Views)

What Should I Do? Forget About Her Or Continue The Struggle / Should I Go Back Or Continue Waiting For Her? / Eight Reasons Why I Should Marry A Prostitute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by tonychristopher: 6:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
14DUI:

Bros, wetin man wan do now? she bought a rotten food n complaning of foul smell hozzing from her back-side, abeg use pesticide, herbicide or insectcide to cover the smell cos perfume can't stop this odour..

That's the problem I have with them ...they want to eat their cake and still have it bros

I told them that if they don't love the heat In kitchen they should leave the kitchen
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by tonychristopher: 6:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
Okeycima:
Sorry to say this a NIGGA especially a hood NIGGA....a HOE is a HOE especially broke ass and bitch ass HOES

So on point ..even my wife goes behind once I carry my dude ...my friends that have cars does the same . A decent woman should know this ....that's why these girls don't get married

They have nasty attitude

If it pains her why don't she buy a car

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2014
Tell him you don't like it when he sends you to the back.

If he does it again, refuse. I love girls with a healthy dose of self respect.

And concerning the other matter...you can't make a leopard change it's spots.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Mistermamus(m): 6:56pm On Dec 24, 2014
All diz kind tinz dey hate read girlz sef mtsheww u c correct guy go friendzone am fall 4 d 1 wey dey smoke n drink well o.y.o
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by alienware(m): 7:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
adewasco2k:
Funny because just last week I asked my girl to move to the back seat for my G and she did but we had a serious fight when we got back home.

I didn't know it was a big issue, if we are married I sure will not do that but a girlfriend or fiancee I still feel I will prefer my G by my side and my woman behind.....means nothing though n I can't even explain why I want that.

The difference is I will not do it to her again because I love her, if after telling him about it and he still continues then sure he doesn't love you.

BTW is that you on your profile? shocked
wale.. How far ? U don come back Naija ? U are no longer on whatsapp. Na alienware be dis.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Juliaann(f): 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
icelord:
probably u are not a good wife material.... Shabi, na u dey abuse buhari abi.. If I curse u ehn,, na for booth Ur man go put u
don't drag politics into this thread yeye dey smell
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by icelord(m): 7:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
don't drag politics into this thread yeye dey smell
mumu, true or false
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Callfubu(m): 7:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
countless times
firstly, that guy won't change, that's a given, I have friends like that. I feel its a matter of choice. for instance I don't usually take alcohol frequently, and later on I stopped completely and I don't smoke, that's a decision I've taken by myself, not because some gf wanted to change me. another reason why he won't change is that even if he wants to for your sake, so far he keeps the same friends, he'll always go back. talking to him won't change anything. for me I think you'd have peace of mind without him.

In a totally unrelated news, is that you in your DP?!! DAMN!!!!!!!!!! In fact I want to date you sharpaly, if its you o
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2014
Pes13:
I no get work
Viewing this topic: adewasco2k ( m), dtjns37 ( m),
iykepromotions, 2rez , mrborntodoit, prudentcy ( m),
made2fit ( f ), bashorunbazok, tiana85 ( f ), Yinkagbo ( m),
Petrals( f ), modify , Jenticles ( f ), ramje( m), jawjaw1,
WizardofOz1 ( m ), CreamyAutos ( m), icebeatz , feeshoy ,
Feyifahm , kinkymax , CJspyro( m ), ogunladeabiodun ,
jdbrasco ( m ), Whynotthetruth( m ), Holyviktor , tchigofigo
( m ), johnbosco97 ( m ), okiezman( m ), donbabade,
grandstar ( m), FynBabe ( f ), inibro ( m), Blackvampire ( m),
anthoneg , suloghy , morewealth ( m), kmcutez ( f ),
Omotolu ( m ), dahmie2013 , EmirOMENT, feelings1 ,
ximarro ( m), jossy1luv ( f ), osasyankee ( m), chally02 ,
flyca , merciie ( f ), kayojosephy ( m), solarman1414 ( m),
Kockane( m ), Dymondgurl( f ), Heart2heart ( m ),
networkgenuis, Yommykixz( m ), pawesome ( m),
dunmorris ( m ), incrediblecrib ( m ), sallyzan ( f ),
valdes00 ( m ), RomanyChi ( f ), jenesaiquoi( f ), Darejo ( m),
tshegs19 ( m), hensben( m ), duduhemit36 ( m), Janetozi
( f ), kaywiluv ( f ), mrjojo, skealoo , Aladine( m ), Juliaann
( f ), OlowoB ( m ), lockupman ( m ), aventura ,
mentorandfriend ( m ), tunapa2009 ( m ), anitank ( f ),
professore( m ), jacabi( m ), blublahd , chukaericnjoku( m ),
yimikaa , amantana ( m ), jammyunn ( m ), Timijo , Zelinjo ( f ),
2legit2qwt , waldigit , kodified ( m), mryusuffga( m ),
bataderemi, benjibabs( m ), Jamieb ( m ), Dreambeat,
MrFord1 , ogsmith, kliq ( m), Tloc ( m ), cabat1 ,
Iriruaga100 ( m ), 12month , Kratos007 ( m ), gidson12 ( m),
etaurus ( m), gurunlocker , Mitchely , tochilyn ( m ), jmoore
( m ), badboyplay ( m), obeenah40 ( m ), PeterKbaba ,
READINGLIFE ( m), Elesta( f ) and 101 guest(s)

What's your own
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ogaprime(m): 8:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
adewasco2k:
Funny because just last week I asked my girl to move to the back seat for my G and she did but we had a serious fight when we got back home.

I didn't know it was a big issue, if we are married I sure will not do that but a girlfriend or fiancee I still feel I will prefer my G by my side and my woman behind.....means nothing though n I can't even explain why I want that.

The difference is I will not do it to her again because I love her, if after telling him about it and he still continues then sure he doesn't love you.

BTW is that you on your profile? shocked

If na okada nkor, your friend go seat in between you and your gf abi
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by helphelp: 8:18pm On Dec 24, 2014
See ur yansh and ur profile picture/profile message and you want make im respect you..Na rat go chop ur yansh dia

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
donbabade:
angry angryGod punish u!!!
Watz ur own with my own?
If I view topic he concern u?
Abi weyrey labiso e nii?
Uncultured Toad

who did this to you?
God help you....
merry xmas
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ideology(m): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mprex:
It really beats me when i see a thread like this. You met the guy smoking and drinking, you fell in love with him that way, now you are complaining. What are we expected to do?

As for the car ish, maybe you should talk him about it. Prolly, he doesnt even know he is hurting you
Keep shining, you will dine with kings.

Ps; you are one of the few real women remaining in Nigeria
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Pamcrest(f): 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2014
Girl, whatever a guy is doing when u met him, he will probably continue doing, u may not be able to change him. Habits die hard!
On d car issue, since u have talked about it n he persists, it's either he's not that into u so he can disrespect u OR he's d type of man who values his friends more than his gf. U have only 2 choices......continue condoning his hurtful habits or leave him.
My humble submission
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by annibro(f): 8:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do u want 2 hear d truth? U are going 2b an unhappy woman from day 1 until God changes him becos changing is not by ones strenghth but by d help of d Holy Spirit. And how possible and soon will dis happen wen its possible he doesn't visit places wer he can reach God nor have heart 4d tins of God. My sister, ur destiny is stil in ur hands. Don't scuttle ur future happiness. Leave d guy and pray 4 a good guy... Dey exist.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Melahou(m): 8:52pm On Dec 24, 2014
You should have known his attitude before you met him and now you think you can change him...

As for the car stuff...i dnt see why you should worry yourself over that cos guy does it alot.
If he likes it then allow him...when ever you carry him with you own car then you shd do the same and see his reaction.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by 360command: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
Nop at first I never knew he is a smoker I later found out but it was kinda late because we don't stay together I can't just leave home because of it then I thought its something I can change but hell no its mission impossible
a smoker n a drinker plus he keeps late at night together with his nasty habit? Girl, see the road well before u cross it. trust me, a day will com wen he gets drunk n decide wanting to ve sex wit u or taking unnecessary violence against u. Omo, it is really true good girls dates bad guys n good guys dates bad girls.merry xmas!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by process123(m): 9:27pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?

1st question u v 2 ask urself is this d kind of man u wan u children 2 v as a father? If he wan to change, he has 2 do it not because he wan 2 please u but that he has a change of heart 4 good
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by woodboi(m): 9:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
Madam save yourself the stress when next you guys are going out, take the back row. If he ask why, just find one excuse about how you prefer the back sit, until he starts to get the picture. Simplicity remains the only way to break complexity #

About the smoking and drinking thing... He is not a chain smoker! Because if it takes you long before you find out that he smokes. A chain smoker takes not less then 10 sticks a day and no matter how hard he tries to hide it, they can't think straight when the need arise. I think you fall in normal human love and wishing everything could just work perfectly the way you went. My dear manage it or waka, don't ever try to change him, because the outcome will frustrate you the more.. The best you can do is add value to his life, try by working on the number of sticks, he takes per day.

But I think you said he smoke anytin... SK is bad oooo
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by syras: 9:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
You should know that people's attitude don't change. You're a very lucky lady - as he has shown you who he really is before delving into marriage. If you fathom spending the rest of your miserable life with him, I shall advise you to jump into marrying him. But, if you think otherwise, RUN!!!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by bolliejay(m): 10:04pm On Dec 24, 2014
The guy is just disrespectful......tell him plain u aint doing that again or else u won't follow him out again
As for the smoking and drugs...ur choice but u and l knw that they are both badn ungodly and dangerous to health....like l said, the choice is urs
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Jasi7(m): 10:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
Juliaann:
seriously is that all u can come up with?Some people don't bother to read what I wrote up there before commenting who told you am after his money,like I said I have my own car and am not after his money he knows that himself I might not be a millionaire or a billionaire but am OK so please its better u don't say anything than giving me this nonsense as an advice

Chill ma'am...dnt allow d anger thats cums with d fact that he said ''ure after his money'' to stop from reading other parts of his post...i saw ur pic,its not like ure ugly...so why are u even thinking of wether to stay or not?... u need to speak with him abt d car ish..tel him u hate d treatment u get when he sees a frnd on d road with all d passion in u....its not like hes irreplaceable,and ure not ugly either
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Bwaal(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2014
smokers are liable to die young....probably u want to b widow on time

2.... drunkard (omuti) choi pls watz ur occupation
by the time he beat u to pulp one of his drunk nite......ur brain will shift back to normal pls don hesitate to post ur pix and d full jist
choi ladies and fish brain wait wat exactly do u like abt a

smoker
drunkard
probably a womanizer

choi u need deliverance walahi

abi the dude fine reach angel u better wake.......shaking my head in korean style
#my 2kobo
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ifeanyi317(m): 11:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sorry dear jus take it easy OK. As for telling to go to d back sit. That bad show he doesn't respect you. So my dear move on. For the smoking part. Is not easy and it takes a lot of patience I used to smoke like crazy b4 but had to stop due tomy GF she was really patient dou. So my dear continue talking to him.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by sherozy(m): 11:32pm On Dec 24, 2014
to me I don't see anything wrong about that, that's a pure sing of friendship @ least wen u guys re @ home d so called friend won't be there. in as much as he is with his per he would want to show that he commands his zone very. my dear you have to get used to it it's a normal boy thing. I know there are some boy that are weak, those re the dudes that allows women come between them and dier pals.....
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Tosinville(m): 12:01am On Dec 25, 2014
Man, its not easy to Bleep your day one nigga up cos of a pussy you just met yesterday, he did what a real nigga should do, I aint completely in support of this but hoez comes and go, but ur hommie is still always by ur side and I'm so sure u won't even look at him twice when he was still struggling with his homeyz to own a car, and if things go wrong financially as we are speaking u will be the first to pack ur belongings and move out of his crib straight up,9ja girls ar good at this if u even aint one... My advice for you is to leave if you aint happy with that relationship, don't force love when love don't love you
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Tymax(m): 12:15am On Dec 25, 2014
benromeo39:
3 things are involved.

1) op uploads fake pictures(guys, una know fully well).

2) if she's just a girlfriend in need of fun, she shouldn't be opening threads disturbing us. If the motive behind the relationship is marriage, she would have left the relationship ages ago.

3) from the way she is attacking the people posting what she doesn't wanna see depicts that she has a bad attitude. That means something is missing from her story.

*drops mic*
Word!
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by ethylene: 12:49am On Dec 25, 2014
What you will do is simply simple. Any time you go out with him, don't bother to stay in the front seat. If at any point he wants you to sit in front, refuse him if he insists, theN tell him u are not comfortable the way he treats you when he is to lift his friends. Which is not a respectable tin to do as a gentleman. Or else if he is not.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Glexxx: 1:20am On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann,call dat relationship quit ASAP...let me tell u sumtin..d mistake we youths make 2day,we bliv dat "we can change d partner wen we get married"...superstory.Mission impossible.U can't change a full grown adult.My advise is 4 u 2 quit d relationship n start on a new page.Such guy is complicated...since u dnt lyk guys dat smoke,quit d affair.So dat u won't be hurt by d car ish.Also,u still hv 2 check urself n c where u r failing,n tighten d lose ends.So dat ur nxt relationship won't suffer.Immedi8ly u found out he smokes,u shud hv quit d relationship...u waited long 4 tinz 2 spoil.Remember,he who brings ant infested firewood,must learn 2 use it.N 2 some of u commenting O.P n nonsense...i 1da wen ur brains wud mature...nairaland has a long way 2 go.

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by asids55: 4:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Juliaann:
OK I have been seeing this guy for a while now in short we are dating its been up to a year close to a year we started dating and I love him yes I do but the issue here is that whenever we are going out maybe to buy something or to chill out around the town it happens that if we run into a friend (his friend) he will ask me to go to the back seat for the guy to seat in the front but for what? the first day he did that I respected him and did exactly what he said but he has been doing this every time we see any of his friends on our way going out and I don't like it,,,,,assuming we all left home at same time including the friend I can seat at the back I don't mind but asking me to come down in the middle of the road just for his friend to enter I don't think I can take it any more and mind u for those of u that will start asking me to go get my own car if I don't like what he is doing I have my own car it won't be nice going out with different cars on a date since we can easily use one either his or mine

another one is that he is a hard smoker he smokes anything smokeable just name it,he drinks too but not much tho I'm OK with that one the worst is that he stays out late almost every night, I have tried discussing that with him on several occasion he always promised to change but for where he is getting worst everyday I really don't know what else to say or do to change him because I think I have done everything possible to atleast to make him reduce it but its not working,am thinking of quitting still having a second thought about it that's y I opened this thread for u guys to help me out

NB:::if u know you have nothing reasonable to say please am begging don't comment matured advice only

So my fellow NL'ers what do u suggest I do?
what is that popular boondocks phrase again "homies over 'hoes' " and the brocode has it well spelt out "bros before 'hoes' "....pity you can't read the bro code......

1 Like

Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Etetejake(m): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2014
sexyseun:
As per the car issues. i don't support that, it just shows he doesn't respect you, about if you two were married? is that how he will tell you(his wife) to get down and go to the back seat? whats wrong with his friend(s) staying at the back seat and gisting? i really don't support that move..
Now concerning the smoking aspect... damn girl i don't think i will marry a guy that doesn't value his health. Smoking is really bad, i have tried smoking before, believe me its not healthy, what i advise is that you should talk to him about everything, Tell him about his smoking habit and the way he treats you when he meet his friends. Am sure if he is a mature guy he will see reasons with you.
But please dont allow it to get into a hot argument.
Peace!!!

He is a bad ass, and women luv bad ass to cool ass like us. It's just a bonus she's got the badest. Sorry my sister. U either bear or quit. I am looking forward to killing the sentiment that is killing me so I can start treating women this way and stop been treated like a rag.
Re: Please What Do You Think I Should Do Leave Or Continue? by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 25, 2014
Op, were you not aware of his smoking and drinking habits before you started dating him? undecided

You can't change that, so Just forget it! undecided

Talk to him about the front seat car thing or forever remain silent! undecided

Or just walk out of the relationship! Why complain when you can be free?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / I Thought Church Marriage Is The Cheapest Marriage / "Single Mom" Epidemic: Who Is To Blame- Men Or Ladies..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.