Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,150 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

FTC Now A Virus - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FTC Now A Virus (940 Views)

How INTROVERT Is Always FTC. / My Opinion(5) Why INTROVERT Is Always FTC / What Is The Meaning Of FTC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FTC Now A Virus by alex406(m): 11:14am On Dec 24, 2014
The new trend of childishness on nairaland is becoming so alarming and downgrading to our foremost popular indigenous forum site. The term 'first to comment' has really eaten deep into the blood of so many users of this forum especially by children who has flooded the website in recent years and some adults who have refused to grow up.
They leave the topic which requires attention and reasonable comments and indulge in FTC act frustrating matured minds from commenting to reasonable topics.

Another problem killing and ridiculing this forum is tribalism. We need to be more careful of whatever we type here and control our bitterness towards others. Nigeria is the largest black nation in the world and others need to see our togetherness and unity to improve their own society.
Most times people blame govt. for every mishap and forget that their own attitude is contributing to the downfall of this great nation.

You guys need to know that a lot of people outside the country and even foreigners read and find this website so interesting but has refused to comment nor even register because of the attitude of most users.
I most times feel so embarrassed that even the moderators have neglected these issues and have left these selfish users to downgrade this interesting website worldwide.

My advice to Mr Seun.
Ban any user you find guilty of these attitude so that others can learn. If it continues like this, I see this forum site going down the drain sooner than you think.

My 2 cent though.

One love Nairaland
One love Nigeria
One love Africa.

Merry Xmas and Happy New Year.

1 Like

Re: FTC Now A Virus by Baddestguyp(m): 11:34am On Dec 24, 2014
just because u don't like the ftc doesn't mean it should be banned. only tribalism should be stopped

(1) (Reply)

Who Is The Oldest Registered Nairalander??? / Nda 2015 67 Rc, Issues About Print Local Government/parent Attestation Form / Trans-stupidity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.