Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,464 members, 7,808,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? (7085 Views)

1966 Coup: “the Igbos Now Vindicated And Exonerated” Obasanjo. / Lagos APGA Candidate Asked To Speak Yoruba.(Video) / Jonathan Visits IBB: Are Igbos Now Slaves To The Hausa Fulanis?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2014
emmysoftyou:
If an igbo man from the east presnted a candidate in lagos.
I won't vote for him cos I ve been longing to vote for jimi agbaje....
That man is a man of vision and totally different from other touts..
Why does an igboman want to come out for governorship candidate in lagos when he is not an indigene,simlply because he is a citizen.
Truth be told,if it s in rivers state,and a yoruba man want to come out for governorship candidate..
Am very sure,it will cause a serious disasters from the denials of igbo pples.

Lagos is not a no man's land,it belongs to the west and they own it,
Allow them to be the governor of their state,
Allow them to do whatever they like as it please them.

Vote jimi agbaje
Vote rochas
Vote dakuku peterside/wike nyesom
Vote ifeanyi okowa......

We re blacks
One love......
I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:21pm On Dec 24, 2014
500GP:

YOU MEAN THE MUD SOIL STATES.

OGUN STATE ALONE CAN BEAT ALL THOSE STATES HANDS DOWN LET ALONE OF LAGOS
Buhahahahahahaha.
Ogun state that I visited 2 days ago?

Buhahahahahahaha
Please where in Ogun state?

From iyana ipaja to toll gate is smelly, talk more of Sanga otta.

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by VirginFinder: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Buhahahahahahaha.

Buhahahahahahaha

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

Yet your people keep trooping in in search of greener pastures. smiley

Maybe they caused the 'smell' sef angry

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by 500GP: 11:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Buhahahahahahaha.

Buhahahahahahaha

Tufiakwa!!!!!!

YOU MEAN ABIA STATE IS DUBAI OF AFRICA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by raumdeuter: 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2014
500GP:

NO WONDER YOUR FELLOW YEHBOEE ARE TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST IN MASS TO HUSTLE..

YORUBA IS PROUD OF LAGOS

IJAW IS PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

HAUSA/FULANI IS PROUD OF KANO, ABUJA

YEHBOEE IS PROUD OF ?

OKIJA

3 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 2:06am On Dec 25, 2014
VirginFinder:

Yet your people keep trooping in in search of greener pastures. smiley

Maybe they caused the 'smell' sef angry
Na one Naijiria!!!
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by MayorofLagos(m): 2:30am On Dec 25, 2014
VirginFinder:
For some weeks now, Igbos have been gloating and musing over the possibility of the PDP candidate, Jimi Agbaje, picking an Igbo running mate.

They had nursed high hopes right from when he was just an aspirant. And it was almost looking like a done deal when Jimi Agbaje picked the ticket albeit controversially.

All the while, during previous political debates, I had urged them not to waste their vote on any of the Yoruba candidates with the hope of getting the deputy governorship position cos it won't happen.
Rather, I said they should 'mobilize massively' for the ibo candidate, Bob Okey Okoroji of APGA since in their warped imagination they make up '60%' of the voting population.

With this 'huge' voting strength, 'bloc ibo' votes will readily give ibo candidate the 'landslide victory' as the major Yoruba contenders will most likely share the much 'fewer' Yoruba votes.

Up till this morning I kept telling them that Jimi Agbaje will NEVER make the mistake of having an ibo running mate but they wouldn't budge.
They chose to remain in dream/lala land.

Now that Jimi Agbaje has fatally dashed your hopes, I want to believe that the stage has been set for the ibos to prove their worth to we Yorubas in Lagos by votin en masse for the ibo candidate APGA has fielded so that we can appreciate their 'huge' electoral value for once.

Igbos must NOT disappoint this time. The party is a strong ibo party and the candidate is ibo

What else?!

Mayor has endorsed this message, and adds......

if APGA Ibo candidate fails to win Lagos gubernatorial then we know finally and uncontroversially that Ibo is a nobody in Lagos and the belief they control the economy or have majority population or are taking over is all a hogwash and a myth.

Over to Nwafors ....

7 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by omololu2020(m): 2:49am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

You are a blind idiot. if not, you would have seen where I condemned the igbos for meddling in another tribe's politics.

If not that you are a blind idiot, you would have seen that my post was meant for the guy that insulted the igbos first without reason.

Once again, you are a blind bias idiotu. Amadioha magbukwe gi anuofia!!!

And for your information, no yoruba man gave an igbo man shelter. We paid for those provisions ewu Gambia.
who b dis ibo b!tch wey just dey bark for hia,wia in ogun do u visit dat u wanna vommit dog.com to ijebu ode infact com see as ur flat head brodas n sistas full ago iwoye in ogun state.akure alone will stand d whole cities in d south east...we av more jobs in d west dats y we av !diot lik u in every part of yoruba land.let's just pway Nigeria divide next year so parasite lik u will b deported

6 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 8:00am On Dec 25, 2014
omololu2020:
who b dis ibo b!tch wey just dey bark for hia,wia in ogun do u visit dat u wanna vommit dog.com to ijebu ode infact com see as ur flat head brodas n sistas full ago iwoye in ogun state.akure alone will stand d whole cities in d south east...we av more jobs in d west dats y we av !diot lik u in every part of yoruba land.let's just pway Nigeria divide next year so parasite lik u will b deported
You go soon deny that Sango otta is not in Ogun state.

Yes ooooo there is enough job in southwest yet your lazy ass agbero people are still pursuing buses up and down shouting Owoda!! Owoda!! and your sister's always carry agege bread shouting like mad people every morning.

Anyway I no get your time this Christmas but before I go let me remind you that it's ONE NIGERIA !!!!

5 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 25, 2014
The same yolobba wanted to commit suicide in Akwa Ibom State because from the South West he is coming from there is no unemployement.

Lagos is not just a no man's land but nobody's land.

Yolobass dont accomodate Igbos because South West is in Nigeria.

Yolobass dont do Igbos any favor because Igbos use their money to buy whay yolobass have to offer will yolobass patrying the future of their kids away.

Lagos is nobody's land, go back to Oyonistan and Osinistan being ravaged by lassa fever.

http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa-fever-in-oyo-state

Ilovenigeria:

Yes ooooo there is enough job in southwest yet your lazy ass agbero people are still pursuing buses up and down shouting Owoda!! Owoda!! and your sister's always carry agege bread shouting like mad people every morning.

Anyway I no get your time this Christmas but before I go let me remind you that it's ONE NIGERIA !!!!

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by focus7: 8:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Op thank u for this awareness, I never knew that APGA the only igbo existing party has fielded a candidate, beside I had also desired them to prove their claimed popularity in Lagos. But in answer to ur question, I can bet my life to it that the igbos will never vote for their own, the simple reason is that the igbos don't believe they have the capacity to rule, they are meant to be ruled, they don't trust themselves and above all they don't have the political sophistication to present leadership.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Citadelb0t: 9:09am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Buhahahahahahaha.

Buhahahahahahaha

Tufiakwa!!!!!!1

So Iyana Ipaja is Ogun state? Smh
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Citadelb0t: 9:13am On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OkijaAmaka:

The same yolobba wanted to commit suicide in Akwa Ibom State because from the South West he is coming from there is no unemployement.

Lagos is not just a no man's land but nobody's land.

Yolobass dont accomodate Igbos because South West is in Nigeria.

Yolobass dont do Igbos any favor because Igbos use their money to buy whay yolobass have to offer will yolobass patrying the future of their kids away.

Lagos is nobody's land, go back to Oyonistan and Osinistan being ravaged by lassa fever.

http://www..com.ng/index.php/more-news/health-news2/item/752-new-outbreak-of-lassa-fever-in-oyo-state

[/s]

Ebuka Phils, the old jobless yeeboe painter. You are quick to insult Yorubas but you will cry if i report you to your Yoruba landlord at Iju. A shameless old painter like you that have achieved nothing in life other than being an online troll. At your age, you still scott with a yeeboes gala seller in a boys quarter at Iju in a Yoruba man house. Shame on you Ebuka

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:14am On Dec 25, 2014
Citadelb0t:

So Iyana Ipaja is Ogun state? Smh
Did I say that?
I mentioned iyana ipaja to Sango, just like saying Ore to Sagamu.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by omololu2020(m): 9:16am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

parasite.so u don't know dia are tout n pple dat depend on d govt in d uk.yet pple still troop to d uk from all over d world.mumu are dia igbos livin and workin in sango ota or not.is either buhari win d presidential election next year or to hell wit one nigeria

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:22am On Dec 25, 2014
omololu2020:
parasite.so u don't know dia are tout n pple dat depend on d govt in d uk.yet pple still troop to d uk from all over d world.mumu are dia igbos livin and workin in sango ota or not.is either buhari win d presidential election next year or to hell wit one nigeria
Idiotu!!! Buhahahahaha so now you agree that yorubas are the tout and parasites and they depend on the government to feed.

Mehn!!!!! I like this your confession shaaa.

As for Buhari winning, I am indifferent and my only prayer is for the best man to rule us.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2014
I don't bleaf dat stupid ppl stil remain in nigeria oooo nt until I see dis ur post!!! Dis is wat we call childish racism******ibo to vote for ibo****jst imagine

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 25, 2014
Ilovenigeria:

Sori to say dis on xmas day ****sista u re stupid*** I swear u sick sef jst imagine ur reason capacity I swear a day old baby get brain pas u
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Ilovenigeria(f): 9:54am On Dec 25, 2014
oyetunji12:

Sori to say dis on xmas day ****sista u re stupid*** I swear u sick sef jst imagine ur reason capacity I swear a day old baby get brain pas u
Ok
Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by nigerianvenom(m): 9:55am On Dec 25, 2014
eighTHREAD:

Cc tomakint, Idumuose, atlwireles, Nigerianvenom, chukwudi44, priscaoge, tonte, xcolanto, Sunnybobo3, biafranqueen, truckpusher, theassassin, jujuboy, jesusiscoming, Brownlord, Mogidi, anonimi, noblezone, tit, ishiamu, firefire, babyosisi, blacktechnology, datolee, Billyonaire, taharqa, ujoinme, uchidodo, publisher, gramci, jmaine, Sincere9gerian "lagos is no man's land" crew [size=88pt]how market?[/size]

i'm not an igbo guy,so i dont know why u should tag me here

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by anonimi: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2014
nigerianvenom:
i'm not an igbo guy,so i dont know why u should tag me here

Once you expose the LIES of their lord, savior & master, the JagaBandit of Bourdillon you are Igbo.
They have upgraded a little sha. Before they used to label us PDP as if sey na crime for a Yoruba person to be a PDP member shocked

SIMPLEX Mode Thinking Syndrome (SMTS) na im dey cause am!

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 25, 2014
If i own a house or is paying any rent at Iju Shaga mek i no see new year but if am not doing any of the above let disaster stricke your entire family including your extended ones, may they never live to see any of their relations next year for peddling this falsehood.

I lived at Ogba for more than 8months during my IT and till tomoro everymonth or 2months i will always come to lagos to transac biz, last week i visited Ore and i never disappointed to take some pics i got when am done with my kindred in villa now.
Ore is a yolobatown but Lagos is a no man's land.

I repeat if i had ever paid or is paying any rent to any yolobba landlord at iju shaga let me die in fews hours but if i didnt let all your families always live to see and experience evil and disaster.

Type Amen or Amin to claim this.

This is my Amen here
Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Ebuka Phils, the old jobless yeeboe painter. You are quick to insult Yorubas but you will cry if i report you to your Yoruba landlord at Iju. A shameless old painter like you that have achieved nothing in life other than being an online troll. At your age, you still scott with a yeeboes gala seller in a boys quarter at Iju in a Yoruba man house. Shame on you Ebuka

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Citadelb0t: 10:10am On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OkijaAmaka:
If i own a house or is paying any rent at Iju Shaga mek i no see new year but if am not doing any of the above let disaster stricke your entire family including your extended ones, may they never live to see any of their relations next year for peddling this falsehood.

I lived at Ogba for more than 8months during my IT and till tomoro everymonth or 2months i will always come to lagos to transac biz, last week i visited Ore and i never disappointed to take some pics i got when am done with my kindred in villa now.
Ore is a yolobatown but Lagos is a no man's land.

I repeat if i had ever paid or is paying any rent to any yolobba landlord at iju shaga let me die in fews hours but if i didnt let all your families always live to see and experience evil and disaster.

Type Amen or Amin to claim this.

This is my Amen here
[/s]

Shut up. You are just ranting Ebuka the painter. And you will not see that new year, shameless liar.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 25, 2014
Am not a painter neither do i have anybody that sells gala as friend or live in a yolobamans or built any mansion in Lagos.

The closets i have came to painting was my crib in the univ, my mom's room in Onitsha, i wonder where you got all your propaganda.

For peddling all these falsehood let disaster and calamity be your companion next year

Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Am off here, the dude Buddah Monk dont do more than 2 pages, dont mess up with an Okijaman or else your will suffer elephantaisis of the scrotal sac, its a pastime .

Citadelb0t:
[s][/s]

Shut up. You are just ranting Ebuka the painter. And you will not see that new year, shameless liar.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Citadelb0t: 10:18am On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OkijaAmaka:
Am not a painter neither do i have anybody that sells gala as friend or live in a yolobamans or built any mansion in Lagos.

The closets i have came to painting was my crib in the univ, my mom's room in Onitsha, i wonder where you got all your propaganda.

For peddling all these falsehood let disaster and calamity be your companion next year

[/s]

Imagine Ebuka Phils denying his profession. May devil punish you for this barefaced lies. I am sure you will deny your pics as well, you have got no shame at all. Jobless painter denying his profession. Oloshi

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by superstar1(m): 10:35am On Dec 25, 2014
It's high time they use their 110% population to elect the Gov.

The game is on.

1 Like

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by ak47mann(m): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2014
Sometimes i look at my yoruba workers working for me and when i remember how their malnourished brethren from NL brags on how they accommodate igbos to me it sound like a comedy 101.most of the igbos i personally know am not talking of family members in ireland are all landlords in lagos were they live and average osun or ekiti man can never afford it even in their next life so these nairaland hungry yorubas should take it easy is not our fault that we are blessed cool

2 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Citadelb0t: 10:44am On Dec 25, 2014
[s]
OkijaAmaka:
Am off here, the dude Buddah Monk dont do more than 2 pages, dont mess up with an Okijaman or else your will suffer elephantaisis of the scrotal sac, its a pastime .

[/s]

Shut up and Bleep off here. Jobless painter.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by HopeAtHand: 11:24am On Dec 25, 2014
500GP:

NO WONDER YOUR FELLOW YEHBOEE ARE TROOPING DOWN TO SOUTH WEST IN MASS TO HUSTLE..

YORUBA IS PROUD OF LAGOS

IJAW IS PROUD OF PORTHARCOURT

HAUSA/FULANI IS PROUD OF KANO, ABUJA

YEHBOEE IS PROUD OF ?

barcanista..what lies have you been peddling to the Yorubas in Lagos?

Ijaws own Port Harcourt

This is a reason why Nairaland can't be taken seriously.

People just sit behind laptops and mobile phones and feed lies to the public.

Pls 500GP, find out the name of the Mayor of Port Harcourt and read up Port Harcourts history before recycling falsehood.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 25, 2014
HopeAtHand:

barcanista..what lies have you been peddling to the Yorubas in Lagos?

Ijaws own Port Harcourt

This is a reason why Nairaland can't be taken seriously.

People just sit behind laptops and mobile phones and feed lies to the public.

Pls 500GP, find out the name of the Mayor of Port Harcourt and read up Port Harcourts history before recycling falsehood.
Shut up! Portharcourt is shared between Ikwerre and okrikans. While Okrikans own Portharcourt South(Aka Town), Ikwerres own the northern part of the city. Okrikans and Ikwerres are on concensus over this, I don't see how it affects a non ikwerre or Ijaw. Face your warrant, 500GP is partially right.
Re: Lagos 2015: Will Igbos Now Support The APGA Candidate? by superstar1(m): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2014
ak47mann:
[s]Sometimes i look at my yoruba workers working for me and when i remember how their malnourished brethren from NL brags on how they accommodate igbos to me it sound like a comedy 101.most of the igbos i personally know am not talking of family members in ireland are all landlords in lagos were they live and average osun or ekiti man can never afford it even in their next life so these nairaland hungry yorubas should take it easy is not our fault that we are blessed [/s] cool

I remember the nollywood actor that said this in the past, whereas he was a bloody tenant.

Just use your much taunted imaginary population and invisible wealth to elect the APGA Gov. We are waiting for you at the polls.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

List Of Nigerian Cities By Population / APC Plotting To Use Federal Might In Kogi, Bayelsa Polls - PDP / Maxwell Ugwuanyi Tells Ndigbo To Prioritize Investing In The South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.