Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,291 members, 7,780,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:23 PM

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! (5174 Views)

2014 Rapture Signs To Watch For / I Dream Of The Rapture / The Rapture - Jesus Second Coming In Two Stages ? Is The Rapture Secret ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
Mt. 24:36 “No-one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.

People generally frown at any attempt to give the timing of end-time events, because Jesus said that no-one knows the day or hour, except the Father. However, the Bible clearly says "day or hour".

1Th. 5:1 Now, brothers, about times and dates we do not need to write to you,
1Th. 5:4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief.

The rapture will not people who are in the light. People very knowledgeable in end-time matters will not be taken unawares.

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

The man child of Rev 12:5 is made up of people that ill make the rapture. the sign of Rev 12:1-2 give the timing of the rapture. Through the use of a computer program (called Stellarium) developed by NASA, it has been discovered that the sign of rev 12:1 will occur on 23-09-2017. I explained it in detail here.

Stellarium shows that Jupiter will exit the constellation boundary of Virgo on 13-11-2017. Exit of Jupiter from Virgo symbolizes the man child coming out of the woman of Revelation 12. Shortly after 13-11-2017, the man child is snatched up to heaven.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2014
Theres no such thing as rapture.

6 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:20pm On Dec 24, 2014
godsgift233:
Theres no such thing as rapture.

You do not know God's plan for mankind. You do not know that within three years from now, there will be millions of people from every part of the world that will be exactly as Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry. They will ascend to heaven just as Jesus Christ did.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 12:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kei144:

You do not know God's plan for mankind. You do not know that within three years from now, there will be millions of people from every part of the world that will be exactly as Jesus Christ was during his earthly ministry. They will ascend to heaven just as Jesus Christ did.

y?? because a book said so??
sumtyms wen i see people talking abt it i jes laff.. christians believing in abstract beings.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kei144:

There is no god.

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2014
godsgift233:

y?? because a book said so??
sumtyms wen i see people talking abt it i jes laff.. christians believing in abstract beings.

The beings described by the Book may look abstract to you and the words of the Book may mean nothing to you. But there are people, like me, who have experienced the beings and words of the Book. We know that they are real, You too can investigate the reality of the beings and the words of the Book. Assume that the beings exist and call on them with some reverence and ask them to show you if they are real. Don't call on them just once; continue to call on them until they reach out to you. It may take days; they could also respond to you the first day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 12:44pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kei144:

The beings described by the Book may look abstract to you and the words of the Book may mean nothing to you. But there are people, like me, who have experienced the beings and words of the Book. We know that they are real, You too can investigate the reality of the beings and the words of the Book. Assume that the beings exist and call on them with some reverence and ask them to show you if they are real. Don't call on them just once; continue to call on them until they reach out to you. It may take days; they could also respond to you the first day.

Story for the gods

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
Kei144:

All lies. u believe u asked a so called spiritual being to do somefin for u nd he did it. buh i say it was meant to b cos u worked towards it. okay sit down nd call dat same being to make u pass an exam without u go to d hall tu write it. Den see d result.. pls scrutinize the bible nd u will know it was written by sum1 like me nd u.

There are so many unanswered
questions in the Bible about god, his
nature and his work. How is it
possible for god to foreknow the
future? How is it possible for a being
to never learn anything, and to
always and forever exist as three-
in-one without ever growing
incrementally into something more
and more complex? How is it
possible for there to exist a being
who is 100% man and 100% god with
every essential attribute necessary
for both? Why was his death on the
cross necessary before god could
forgive sins? What does it mean for
Jesus, as part of the godhead, to
intercede on our behalf with god the
Father, another part of the Godhead?

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 24, 2014
godsgift233:

All lies. u believe u asked a so called spiritual being to do somefin for u nd he did it. buh i say it was meant to b cos u worked towards it. okay sit down nd call dat same being to make u pass an exam without u go to d hall tu write it. Den see d result.. pls scrutinize the bible nd u will know it was written by sum1 like me nd u.

There are so many unanswered
questions in the Bible about god, his
nature and his work. How is it
possible for god to foreknow the
future? How is it possible for a being
to never learn anything, and to
always and forever exist as three-
in-one without ever growing
incrementally into something more
and more complex? How is it
possible for there to exist a being
who is 100% man and 100% god with
every essential attribute necessary
for both? Why was his death on the
cross necessary before god could
forgive sins? What does it mean for
Jesus, as part of the godhead, to
intercede on our behalf with god the
Father, another part of the Godhead?

Good questions that probably will never be answered. A being who was last heard from some 2000 years ago. The world is more advanced than back then. We need more sophisticated Knowledge about this being,yet nothing! A cancer research book of 1890 can no longer be valid. The bible obviously is now irrelevant. I think God should be able to communicated directly to human at this day and time.

4 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 1:00pm On Dec 24, 2014
ifeness:

Good questions that probably will never be answered. A being who was last heard from some 2000 years ago. The world is more advanced than back then. We need more sophisticated Knowledge about this being,yet nothing! A cancer research book of 1890 can no longer be valid. The bible obviously is now irrelevant. I think God should be able to communicated directly to human at this day and time.

yeah dats if der is

2 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 1:05pm On Dec 24, 2014
Do you know the story of Elisha and
the bears? Don’t feel bad if not: it’s
one of those Bible stories most
Christians would prefer to gloss
over. In The God Delusion , *Richard
Dawkins uses it as evidence that
the Bible is barbaric*

Christians
who don’t believe the Bible is
inerrant are quick to file it under
Not Inspired. Even those who do
think it’s the Word of God
often describe it as ‘difficult’. In
case your memory needs refreshing,
here it is :

23 From there Elisha went up to
Bethel. As he was walking along the
road, some boys came out of the
town and jeered at him. “Get out of
here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of
here, baldy!” 24 He turned around,
looked at them and called down a
curse on them in the name of
the Lord. Then two bears came out
of the woods and mauled forty-two
of the boys.

is dix a story u wud want ur child to hear??

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by johnw74: 2:06am On Jan 01, 2015

Don't reject God's people, putting yourself against God.

Heb 10:31 It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God.

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by waldigit: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2015
ifeness:

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by waldigit: 11:34am On Jan 01, 2015
ifeness:

This same book you called outdated prophesied that knowledge shall increase including knowledge of cancer. Oops is this book really outdated?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 01, 2015
waldigit:

This same book you called outdated prophesied that knowledge shall increase including knowledge of cancer. Oops is this book really outdated?

It is also easy for me to say a Premiership team will win the Premier League
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 12:31pm On Jan 01, 2015
ifeness:

It is also easy for me to say a Premiership team will win the Premier League

True. pls tell him. there were schools then..
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by johnydon22(m): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2015
godsgift233:
Do you know the story of Elisha and
the bears? Don’t feel bad if not: it’s
one of those Bible stories most
Christians would prefer to gloss
over. In The God Delusion , *Richard
Dawkins uses it as evidence that
the Bible is barbaric*

Christians
who don’t believe the Bible is
inerrant are quick to file it under
Not Inspired. Even those who do
think it’s the Word of God
often describe it as ‘difficult’. In
case your memory needs refreshing,
here it is :

23 From there Elisha went up to
Bethel. As he was walking along the
road, some boys came out of the
town and jeered at him. “Get out of
here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of
here, baldy!” 24 He turned around,
looked at them and called down a
curse on them in the name of
the Lord. Then two bears came out
of the woods and mauled forty-two
of the boys.

is dix a story u wud want ur child to hear??
hahahaahahahaha its not only barbaric but full of lies... imagine 42young boys with extra teenage energies and young blood against 2bears only... what were the boys doing when the bears first pounced on the first 2boys... waiting for their turn hahahahahaha whoever believes this crap is bleeping mad. . . 2bears mauled 42boys... nice story tell me more grin

3 Likes

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by godsgift233: 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2015
johnydon22:

hahahaahahahaha its not only barbaric but full of lies... imagine 42young boys with extra teenage energies and young blood against 2bears only... what were the boys doing when the bears first pounced on the first 2boys... waiting for their turn hahahahahaha whoever believes this crap is bleeping mad. . . 2bears mauled 42boys... nice story tell me more grin

lol just imagine.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by gatiano(m): 3:50pm On Jan 01, 2015
Why would anyone want to be raptured away when GOD said the meek shall inherit the earth? that is slavery part 2 in rapture, raptured by white aliens made just 4000 years ago just before the birth of Moses. There is no place in Torah or the Quran, where rapture was mention. one can be raptured away if they want it regardless of either being a bornagain or not. study the white mankind, then you would understand aliens. "THE MEEK SHALL INHERIT THE EARTH" "HEREAFTER" Here on earth after the rule of the wicked is destroyed by GOD.

1 Like

Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 9:12am On Jul 03, 2015
[size=13pt]Nearly 28 months to the rapture.[/size]
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 7:55am On Aug 09, 2015
Nearly 27 months to the rapture.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Eddlad: 8:20am On Aug 09, 2015
ifeness:

There is no god.

Then don't bother, cause soon enough everything tied to Him will come to naught.The bible says so even.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 09, 2015
Eddlad:

Then don't bother, cause soon enough everything tied to Him will come to naught.The bible says so even.

Silly
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Eddlad: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2015
ifeness:

Silly

My point exactly.
And here i thought you were dumb.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 5:59am On Sep 15, 2015
About 26 months to the rapture.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 15, 2015
Kei144:

You also do not know God's plans for mankind.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 9:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
chuna1985:

You also do not know God's plans for mankind.

Could you please tell us your idea of God's plan for mankind? Substantiate with Scriptures.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Kei144:

Could you please tell us your idea of God's plan for mankind? Substantiate with Scriptures.

I don't live my life with useless scriptures written by mere men. I was once a christian, but that's in d past now.

No one knows God, He has decided to remain a mystery up till dis day.
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 11:36am On Oct 13, 2015
About 25 months to the rapture!
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 7:59am On Nov 14, 2015
About 24 months to the rapture!
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Kei144(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2015
About 23 months to the rapture!

The sign of Revelation 12

Re. 12:1 A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Re. 12:2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth.
Re. 12:5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne.

God revealed an astronomical sign that marks the time that He will adopt His sons in Re. 12:1-5. Modern Astronomy has enabled us to know that the sign of Re. 12:1-2 will occur in the sky on 23rd September, 2017. The sons of God will be adopted in November, 2017; that is when the rapture will take place.

Jupiter was known by the Jews as the planet of the Messiah. Jupiter enters the sign of Virgo in August 2016; on 27th August there is a close conjunction of Venus. As the sign of Revelation 12 forms on September 23, 2017, Jupiter is in the womb of Virgo and is about to be born.

http://watchfortheday.org/1260tetrad.html

Will the labor pains begin in August 2016?
Re: 9 Months to the Rapture of the Sons of God (Rev. 12:5)! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2015
if anything, the rapture ought to have happened during WW II. Bleep it, it's a dud!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

bhfghfgh / The Mass - An in-depth analysis and shocking revelation / BREAKING NEWS! Fossil Supporting Evolution Theory Of Man Turns Out FAKE!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.