Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,634 members, 7,801,828 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer (19166 Views)

How A Lecturer Punished A UNILORIN Final Year Student / Lecturer Collects Undergraduate's Slippers In UNILORIN (image) / Nigerian Lecturer Solves 156 Year Old Mathematical Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Emperorking20(m): 12:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
THE NIGERIAN LECTURER

* Many of Nigerian tertiary institution's lecturers do feel too big to comment on their students' post on social media.
It's a clear difference between black lecturers and white lecturers.

* Most Nigerian lecturers behave as if their students will not graduate for life.
Some intentionally mass fail students to portray themselves as strict lecturers.

* Most Nigerian lecturers are lazy yet they want their students to be hardworking.
They don't consider themselves as bad examples for students.
* Some Nigerian lecturers textbooks are carbon copy of foreign authors.
Still they will reject students' project because they copied.

* Some Nigerian lecturers' spoken and written English language are very bad yet they will always deduct students marks for grammatical errors.
Don't mind all my errors in this post. I was trained by Nigerian lecturers tongue

This doesn't mean you cant find a really good intellectual Nigerian lecturer angry .
Shoutout to all amiable and super standard lecturers cool

92 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by CrazyScientist: 12:41pm On Dec 24, 2014
grin True Talk

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by ddddon(m): 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2014
supported

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by ShakurM(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Buhari till 2023+! grin Changing our lecturer's lives n sundry cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Maczeelly(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
On point
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
"THANK GOD I SCHOOLED IN ................................"

5 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Bryan12(m): 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
An average nigerian lecturer smokes weed and runs after women

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2014
Had that issue of mass failure with a particular lecturer in my 2nd year. For just no other reason than the fact that many of us refused to "sort" his course.

We protested the result.

Well, he died few months after the result was released (how, i don't know and don't care).

A panel was set up and it was decided that the results be cancelled and a new exam set up for the course.

Aced it cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by holatin(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Most lecturer Ve a great lust for their student.

4 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
They are average
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by godfrey01(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
na only them waka enter classs
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Uncleodi(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
So true
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Babyboy1986(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
hmmmm
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by yim(f): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Soooooooo true
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by SeverusSnape(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
MOST OF THEM ARE SADISTS

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by HrtBrkSteve(m): 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
True
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:11pm On Dec 24, 2014
Sai Buhari cool

Buhari till 2019

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Babaneh(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Asking u to forcefully buy their handout and tell u to meet them in the exam hall.....

na there u go fear reading from pali to pali....
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by dridowu: 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
so true
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by hungryboy(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nairaland is so boring this days

3 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Abduletudaye(m): 3:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
This Is so true!

#Modified

I remember back then in school, a particular lecturer led his project students to failure! Imagine a group of 6 students using the same Project abstract angry ..the mumu lecturer ran away till date!

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
Op. I don hear. We will soon hear abt 7 type of president nigeria have

1 Like

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
The second point is so point...
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by tonyot(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
ok
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by NaijaOptimist: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
CrazyScientist:
grin True Talk
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by nicflame(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
I could remember one went on and copied MIT (massachusetts institute of technology)exams for us as test. We failed woefully. He felt like a don.
Then guys saw the questions on net, downloaded all, and guess what, He gave the questions in the exam, and favor smiled down upon us..

10 Likes

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Nobody: 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
There are some that say A is for God, B is for him and C can be for you if you are very studious and intelligent.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by Temihatz(m): 3:13pm On Dec 24, 2014
So true
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by sod09(m): 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
some will frustrate you and make u write chapter one like 3 times
Bleep my supervisor angry
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by PerfumeRepublik: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
SeverusSnape:
MOST OF THEM ARE SADISTS

Lol!
Re: Facts About The Average Nigerian Lecturer by seangy4konji: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
As dis sun hot ehn?this cold Goldberg just deh romance my intestines.

God is faithful. If not fr God?

Wetin do pa ajasco?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Lecturers Walk Out Of Meeting With Government Delegation / Tin Ore Found On University Of Ilorin Land In Large Deposit – VC Abdulkareem / University Of Lagos Post-UTME Screening Exercise 2017/2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.